Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice (36150 Views)

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Delta Residents Celebrate Ibori's Release From Prison / Obaseki Presented With Certificate Of Return By INEC Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by gidgiddy: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:
Imagine. This is so sickening. Rejoicing at the return of a thief.

What did you expect in country like Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
I expect his family members and close friends to be rejoicing. However, the broader populace of Delta, should take up stones and sticks to meet him at the airport. When a man and his family 'eats' your commonwealth - he is in essence banishing you and your future generations to servitude and hell on earth.
Guy I have been begging people here to list one fund he embezzle still no answer upon all the Noise.even you plz tell me one .
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
woodboi:

That is why I said the forth coming events will be interesting, because he may not be able to control Delta state and issues relating to PDP like in used to do. So what next? Join APC? or stay away from partisan politics?

Uduaghan messed up by not developing Delta state and make he worst by ruling the state far from the capital, which makes him to loose favour and blessing of the elders asking for his head during his senatorial ambition.

You said Ayiri will team up with Ibori, What will happen to is stooge Okowa. Mind you Tom polo only outsmart itsekiri's by supporting Anioma candidate due to the people's choice and clamouring of neglection, while Uduaghan was St*pily supporting Tony Obuh.
Uduaghan is the weakest Link.A man who could not even complete the only rd to his village .
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Bimpe29: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
And the notorious thief will be celebrated with the state's funds.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Rayendowed007(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Clear road......d OGIDIGBOIGBO IS KUMIN BACK 2 AFRICA[color=#990000][/color]
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Akaujaa(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Your case worse
I challenge you to list just one money he embezzle.
or else I also have a name for you .
I'm waiting plz

What is this one saying? Next time, strive to put your tenses in order for easy comprehension.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by AkinPhysicist: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy I have been begging people here to list one fund he embezzle still no answer upon all the Noise.even you plz tell me one .

Here is a link to get you started. You can do your own research you don't have to wait for others to do your 'homework' for you:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2012/apr/17/nigeria-governor-james-ibori-sentenced
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by rummeh: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Delta People no ever get sense..

You name says it all... You are a mad cow
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by woodboi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Uduaghan is the weakest Link.A man who could not even complete the only rd to his village .

lol... Take it easy boss
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by nijascammers: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
na sapele water dem dey take wash face for morning
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Laido: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yomieluv:
someone that deserved been shot at close range, yet some fools think Ibori is the best thing to happen to them, after sliced bread.

Illiteracy, and poverty goes hand in hand, the man that plunges a whole state into poverty, by doing nothing.

Yet some gullible people thinks such crook deserve a rosy welcome..

Poverty can truly be inherited...

At times I ask God what's my offence for creating me to Africa..

There's no offence my brother! Evil people, mostly the whites, destroyin Africa, if not that, it would hav been the best continent in the world. #Killed our Giants and sensible leaders, in-other to capture us. I wish people like Gadafii was still alive. Africa is good oo, The richest man in history is from Africa!! We will scape thru bro, God bless!!
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

Here is a link to get you started. You can do your own research you don't have to wait for others to do your 'homework' for you:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2012/apr/17/nigeria-governor-james-ibori-sentenced
We are talking Nigeria you are coming to UK, I know all state Govt are guilty of same, even your own state govt.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
woodboi:

lol... Take it easy boss
Nah true nah, You have to pass fru my town to go to his Village
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by NobleG1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Give a thief a "wonderful reception"?
Some Nigerians are utterly st*upid?
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by AkinPhysicist: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

We are talking Nigeria you are coming to UK, I know all state Govt are guilty of same, even your own state govt.

cool Did you even read the article? Once again, I can only get you started - you have to do your own homework. cool

Yes. I am sure that there are other governors who are also corrupt like Ibori. Don't worry IF (and when) they also get thrown in jail, I will celebrate just as I did with Ibori. My position is simple. If you steal our commonwealth (even if its 1naira) you must SUFFER the bitter consequences. Don't matter which state you are from. cool
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
James Ibori is very powerful and connected. His return will embolden militancy and reestablish the mafiadom he once led. Delta beware!
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by kasson(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
THE ODIDIGBORIGBO 1 OF AFRICA!!!

DON'T BE SURPRISED

NEXT PDP LEADER
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by nkemjacob2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na for naija we dey celebrate criminals. I expect ibori to go another face of jail terms in nigeria, but we have a weak structure in nigeria. "Failed and toothless EFCC, useless lawyers, evil politicians and mumu masses (minus me)
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by MizTyna(f): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Hmmmmn! We kuku have oh. This totally baffled me. And this is why this politicians will always take us for granted. Ibori that should be shot on sight is the one being celebrated. I'm just weak
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by armadeo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

do U know how many institutions he plant there by force ?
Person wey convert all the highway robbers to workers easy?person wey du alone farm rd . Even till today some rd nor get name bit tiled . We kno say the guy must kpako money but E finish wrk . Nor be all these fear fear governor we get .

Guy.

It's not quantity but quality.

Looking through your eyes I can we why you remain loyal but it's not enough. He didn't even scratch the surface

Compared to this curren and past governor he did much better but really? We should learn how to demand the best not manage scraps.

Delta state should be a legendary state in this country but it is still backwards till date.

The youth are "yoots". No ambition no drive. Iys all about entitlement mentality. Nobody wants to work but they all want to ball. Lazy imbeciles.

That being said he was still incarcerated. That says it all.

Na who dem catch shit for market.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Ghost447(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
ogorwyne:

Really? How many Delta people u know?
Don't mind mad cow.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by lokodon(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Now I see that your moniker is a reflection of you. You just insulted the state that feed you and your family
MadCow1:
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Mightyodi: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
mugu no wonder u be mad cow, wit ur blouse mouth, bicycle sit head,ozengbe
wey u run lost go hug transformer, fairy, sockaway mouth, make i hear u repeat that kind talk again
rubbish shocked shocked undecided
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Horlufemi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Rejoice?
What is wrong with Deltans/Nigerians
It's like being born in Nigeria is a result of bad Karma?
God why?
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by coputa(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
ibori is celebtated because he opened up the state. particularly warri, during his tenure the state was the cynosure of all eyes,he left a lasting legacy behind.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by zeembab(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
I WONDER WHY THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE LIKE CELEBRATING THIEVES AND EX-CONVICT.....ITS A SHAME.

Glossyclick:
Former Governor Ibori is expected back in the country before ChristmasIbori served as two-term governor of the state but was found guilty of alleged corruption in the UK even though he was discharged and acquitted of all charges against him in Nigeria.

He had been serving a jail term in the foreign country, but political watchers say he remains politically powerful back in his home state.

The announcement of his possible return was made by Chief Ighoyota Amori on Sunday, September 25, while speaking in Oghara during the 50th birthday celebration of the former commissioner for Transport in the state, Mr Ben Igbakpa, according to a report by Vanguard.

While urging the people to pray for Ibori, Amori was quoted as saying: “Our leader, Chief James Onanefe Ibori will soon return to Oghara.

“Chief James Onanefe Ibori will spend this year Christmas with us here.”

He told the crowd that Ibori’s return is as certain as death, adding: “We will all gather to give him a wonderful reception here in Oghara.

“And our lives will begin again once he returns back to the country.”

Igbakpa, a former member of the House of Assembly of the state, thanked God for sparing his life for the celebration.

He also thanked Chief James Onanefe Ibori and former Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan for carrying him along and giving him the opportunity to serve in the government of the state.

On September 4, 2016, a Twitter user had posted that Ibori had returned to the country and that he was seen on an Arik air flight. This was however denied.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/residents-rejoice-as-former-delta-state.html?m=1
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Chetimah(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Yomieluv post=49688689]someone that deserved been shot at close range, yet some fools think Ibori is the best thing to happen to them, after sliced bread.

Illiteracy, and poverty goes hand in hand, the man that plunges a whole state into poverty, by doing nothing.

[/quote

Pray to God to give u permanent visa to Syria.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by tillo4real(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2016
The person that say delta pple no get sense na you father no get since

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by tillo4real(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Ibori is hero,I when there and I came back we need to welcome him we expecting. Saraki and other that do want Nigeria to move forward un time is coming
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by vivavik(f): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Yomieluv:
someone that deserved been shot at close range, yet some fools think Ibori is the best thing to happen to them, after sliced bread.

lmao. U didn't commit any offense jor. We ate blessed.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by nikky5(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Its Only in Nigeria that Ex-convicted leaders will be celebrated on return; Bode George,Late Diepreye alamieyeseigha, James Ibori e.t.c.. And we wonder why the cycle of corruption never ends. God help us
grin
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by sevule(m): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2016
IFNOTGOD:
if Ibori contest i will vote him a 100 times over, how many of u dat commented are from Delta, compare d Delta in Ibori time n now, i was born n brought up in Delta, d development stride under Ibori has never been equalled, same way u buffoons said GEJ was corrupt n now a saint is in power people are dying n losing their jobs dat u have fud to eat n MB to type does not give u d mouth to say rubbish.

is it d roads, the polytechnic or school of medicine or student dat started enjoying bursary, under Ibori d Uhrobo nation was a force to reckon with now dey are no where to b found

People like you are the first to throw a tire on a man that is caught stealing a phone because he is hungry. Yet you are welcoming a man that stole enough money to buy a million phones. If that is NOT A GENERATIONAL CURSE then I do not know what is!

ABEG DID SOMEONE SWEAR FOR NIGERIANS

All the things that James Ibori did in Delta state, DID HE USE HIS MONEY TO DO IT? Are you aware that the money belongs to you and I? If someone steals 100,000 Naira from you and decides to give you 100 Naira from it would you congratulate him??

But that is EXACTLY what you are doing by welcoming James Ibori!!

Tufiakwa!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.