Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice (35940 Views)

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Delta Residents Celebrate Ibori's Release From Prison / Obaseki Presented With Certificate Of Return By INEC Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Let him come, we are waiting ,he would serve another 29 years jail term in Nigeria, and my advise to him, he beta not come to Nigeria, he should go to Dubai, or Brazil and spend all his acquired money if not should he lands in Nigeria , he would be picked up rite at the airport
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by speedmaster: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
What an irony of life, imagine somebody whose DNA is embellished to milk his people dry is being celebrated.
This can only happen in clans whose ultimate destiny is doom and gloom.
Since they have chosen it this way, we wish them five IBORIS in each of their Local Government Areas although their generations.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Akaujaa(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians...what a people! Imagine celebrating a man who stole your every penny & kobo. In saner climes, Ibori will never be relevant again but just watch and see how he'll control and dictate what happens in Delta state when he's finally released.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by woodboi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Miscellaneous:

Tom Polo

lol... most of Delta state politicians are confirm rogues, so it's not a new thing. ask Ajudua!

Tom Polo have never really gotten that face during Ibori days, but Ayiri is known to be his stooge including Okowa and the past govt. Now that Ayiri is working so hard to bring APC into Delta state, with is boss coming out soon as presume, the coming events will be interesting. For me Tom polo won't make much fuss, he has successfully put Okowa as the governor for 8 yrs and that should be enough for him.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
speedmaster:
What an irony of life, imagine somebody whose DNA is embellished to milk his people dry is being celebrated.
Since they have chosen it this way, we wish them five IBORIS in each of their Local Government Areas although their generations.
Oga can U list two funds he stole I challenge you to list just two or else I have a name for you
ova to you.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by DIKEnaWAR: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Delta People no ever get sense..

Shame! Free people calling a convicted thief their leader. Same people that lynched a Nokia phone thief, almost to his death.

Shame! Shame!!
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Akaujaa:
Nigerians...what a people! Imagine celebrating a man who stole your every penny & kobo. In saner climes, Ibori will never be relevant again but just watch and see how he'll control and dictate what happens in Delta state when he's finally released.
Your case worse
I challenge you to list just one money he embezzle.
or else I also have a name for you .
I'm waiting plz
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by gibzzhd: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
what ibori did in one year for delta people,ur corruption fighting buhari cannot do it in his live time.just asked delta people and focus on ur state that is not better.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Shame! Free people calling a convicted thief their leader. Same people that lynched a Nokia phone thief, almost to his death.

Shame! Shame!!
same challenge to you name wetin him thief or else I have a name for you as well
I'm waiting
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by JBUZZ: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yian1:
chai!! see his face, he really resembles a l**ter...just guessing
Are u still guessing? UK is not Naija. In Nigeria we celebrate looters but in UK looters jailed.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
gibzzhd:

what ibori did in one year for delta people,ur corruption fighting buhari cannot do it in his live time.just asked delta people and focus on ur state that is not better.
guy leave them I don challenge them to name one fund Ibori thief if not I get name for them.Im waiting.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by DIKEnaWAR: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

same challenge to you name wetin him thief or else I have a name for you as well
I'm waiting

I will mention the most impportant ones.

1. Your Brain.

2. Your future.

3. Your life.

If not that he stole all these things from you, you'd be ashamed to identify with him.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by OYAY(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
No wonder some people have been clamouring to bring back their corruption!
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by ochuciano(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nairaland what really makes a Nigeria politicain a thief? Been convicted or not? been caught or not. Last time I checked in my own dictionary, every nigeria politician including president buhari is a thief. Weda u chop 1kobo or 1 trillion naire, the fact that the money is not urs, makes u a thief.

The reason most deltans love ibori, is because of what he did, while he was governor. Just imagine if Yar Adua did not die, or he and Jonathan are not enemies, he will still be running things like Tinubu.

Name me one politician in Nigeria from 1999 til date that is clean, if u can then deltans will stop to love ibori.

Selective justice is not by he way
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by gibzzhd: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
for fools who just like to talk.ibori is one of the best governors we would ever see.Apart from massively empowering people I've the course of his 8 year rule.he build 4 stadiums two of which wife hosted the Africa women championship, constantly gave delta athletes who won gold at the national sport festival 1m what even Nigeria can not do and of cos team delta was always tops,build 3 polythenics with graduates,build one of d best teaching hospitals in the country for d state university,build a bridge that only the federal govt can contest.only timapa was a better project in that dispensation,made road in impossible areas wafarians can attest to that,build a world class studio for d state TV station n send staff to the BBC for training,employed thousand of indigenes into the civil service with abt the best state pay in d country,paid indigent students regularly. Transformed his village to a city......and countless others.Tell me what ur governor has done that can rival these claims.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Johnrake69: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Speak for yourself.cos of this guy I nor lay school fees for my final years in Uni cos of bossary .We are the first to collect our bosseries as Deltans . That year a where an Ondo state athlete won Gold he got N60k Delta paid N1M same event nor even start abeg..People in Delta North your Son is now the governor so watch how he transforms his village if he can't hold him .

OMG! Why are we so selfish as a people. It's all about what I got. Not minding the number of people wallowing in poverty because of their level of looting. May God deliver us all from this mindset of dog eat dog.

We truly deserve the kind of leaders we have as a nation. He paid you from his father's money abi? Hope the people that got 1million are still eating the money till date?. Ibori was nothing but a thief, if are unhappy with that statement you can go to Hague to challenge his indictment.

Do you know that because of people like Ibori, Uduaghan, Ochei, Okowa etc that the unborn generation already have debts hanging on their heads as deltans with nothing to show for it? Albeit, you didnt know.

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by alfsalami: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
I trust PMB , efcc will revisit his trial any time next year , the criminal celebrating their mentor should be ready for wailing
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
return of the looter.soon to be the next president of naija.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Ripama: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chaiiii.....naija senselessness na grade 1. Celebrating criminal. I no blame them. No be our local judge discharged and acquainted him of all charges cos of money. Naija is finished!!! At times, I just ask myself, can things really change in this country of ours. Even d judiciary are agents of doom. Firewoods!!!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thief to return from prison, and the people he stole from rejoice? Only in Africa

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by gibzzhd: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
speedmaster:
if we can have five ibori in five states Nigeria would be better of.......but no some presidents would claim to be fighting corruption while its citizens die of hunger....
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Johnrake69:

OMG! Why are we so selfish as a people. It's all about what I got. Not minding the number of people wallowing in poverty because of their level of looting. May God deliver us all from this mindset of dog eat dog.

We truly deserve the kind of leaders we have as a nation. He paid you from his father's money abi? Hope the people that got 1million are still eating the money till date?. Ibori was nothing but a thief, if are unhappy with that statement you can go to Hague to challenge his indictment.

Do you know that because of people like Ibori, Uduaghan, Ochei, Okowa etc that the unborn generation already have debts hanging on their heads as deltans with nothing to show for it? Albeit, you didnt know.
You forgot we are talking politics here.politics means selfishness get that fact first then you will be free . Why do you think kingdoms like Saudi prosper ? Or Libya prospered b4 now or England and Rome ruled the world when there was no democracy ? ?
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by gerardini(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Ur username "madcow " speaks volume
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

I will mention the most impportant ones.

1. Your Brain.

2. Your future.

3. Your life.

If not that he stole all these things from you, you'd be ashamed to identify with him.
I said it..you could not even name half . You want me to name what he did for his people ? ?
simple argument you can't put 4wrd you rushed to insults .
E never reach this level back to the question
so you are telling me you got no list of his loot ? ?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by papertrail(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:

so prof Pat utomi nor get sense?..Dr Ibe Kachikwu nor get sense?..Sen David Dafinone(the only Nigerian man in the guiness book of world record nor get sense' Jim Ovia,Tony Elumelu,Pat utomi
Ola Rotimi
amaju pinnick
Itse sagay
ngozi okonjo-iweala
festus okotie-eboh
Grace alele-williams(first female Nigerian vice-chancellor)
Buchi emecheta
J.P.Clark
festus keyamo
Edwin .k. Clark
Jay -Jay Okocha
Wilson oruma
Victor ikpeba
Stephen keshi
Sunday oliseh
Blessing Okagbare
Austin eguavoen
Efe ambrose
Dr.did
Don Jazzy
D'prince
Faze
wizboy
Daddy showkey
Lynxxx
Tinie Tempah
Omawunmi
Sammy okposo
Harrysong
Solid star
Orezi
Samsong(gospel singer)
Oritsefemi
Ras kimono
yung6ix
Omatshola iseli
Richard mofe-daminjo(RMD)
Fred Amata
Blossom chukwujekwu
Omoni Oboli
Emeka ossai
Stella Damascus
Ufuoma ejenebor McDermott
Fathia Balogun
Rachael Oniga
Kelvin ikeduba
Uti Nwachukwu
Karen igho
Francis Odega
Gordon's
Ali Baba
Ushbebe
Akpororo
Bovi
I go dye
I go save
Chris okotie
Jim ovia
Tony elumelu
Godwin emefiele(CBN governor).your Edo people we get sense oya list who una don produce come.Anyway your Monika says it all MADCOW

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Miscellaneous(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
woodboi:

lol... most of Delta state politicians are confirm rogues, so it's not a new thing. ask Ajudua!

Tom Polo have never really gotten that face during Ibori days, but Ayiri is known to be his stooge including Okowa and the past govt. Now that Ayiri is working so hard to bring APC into Delta state, with is boss coming out soon as presume, the coming events will be interesting. For me Tom polo won't make much fuss, he has successfully put Okowa as the governor for 8 yrs and that should be enough for him.

It all depends on how he sees it. See another angle of the story:

Ibori was suppose to be a VP/president but, obasanjo had issues with that. Ibori was framed & his crimes were made bare - he was held in UK. Many believed some pipo in the likes of obasanjo made cases up for him. Well, they're all corrupt and have things they could be jailed for but, why Ibori at that time? He was sad. To top it all, Obasanjo brought Jonathan from nowhere to become VP in the quest to secure license for their oil wells. Ibori was tried and jailed. While he was away, delta state has gone out of hand.... he gave uduaghan (past governor) the seat and uduaghan was to pass it on to either an itsekiri, isoko or ijaw( according to the G3 rule created by Ibori - as we heard back then )but, through Jonathan (former president) tompolo became the godfather of Delta state. He placed James manager, okowa and otuaro in their present seat. That couldn't have been ibori's plan for the state. His brother (uduaghan) was no longer in control. The bitter pill for Ibori to swallow was when Jonathan did not appeal to UK for his release. Tompolo & other ijaws maybe prefer he rots in jail while they control the state for now. They certainly knew what they where doing because it was until few months to Jonathan's exit before they told Jonathan to assist Ibori which he of course, didn't. For me, Tom polo & ijaws have more issues with Ibori compared to ayiri & the itsekiris. You see, it really depends on who becomes loyal to him immediately he arrives the state. I see ayiri doing that quickly. He is a chief in itsekiri & Ibori is related to itsekiri(maternal) .... that's my take

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by ph3gnom: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have cm to discover that Nigerians ar quick to forgt n forgiv the looting of their common wealth by d political clss but very brutal to a petty thief even though I condemn both. We must rise above selfish gains if we must make progrss as a pple
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by woodboi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Miscellaneous:

It all depends on how he sees it. See another angle of the story:

Ibori was suppose to be a VP/president but, obasanjo had issues with that. Ibori was framed & his crimes were made bare - he was held in UK. Many believed some pipo in the likes of obasanjo made cases up for him. Well, they're all corrupt and have things they could be jailed for but, why Ibori at that time? He was sad. To top it all, Obasanjo brought Jonathan from nowhere to become VP in the quest to secure license for their oil wells. Ibori was tried and jailed. While he was away, delta state has gone out of hand.... he gave uduaghan (past governor) the seat and uduaghan was to pass it on to either an itsekiri, isoko or ijaw( according to the G3 rule created by Ibori - as we heard back then )but, through Jonathan (former president) tompolo became the godfather of Delta state. He placed James manager, okowa and otuaro in their present seat. That couldn't have been ibori's plan for the state. His brother (uduaghan) was no longer in control. The bitter pill for Ibori to swallow was when Jonathan did not appeal to UK for his release. Tompolo & other ijaws maybe prefer he rots in jail while they control the state for now. They certainly knew what they where doing because it was until few months to Jonathan's exit before they told Jonathan to assist Ibori which he of course, didn't. For me, Tom polo & ijaws have more issues with Ibori compared to ayiri & the itsekiris. You see, it really depends on who becomes loyal to him immediately he arrives the state. I see ayiri doing that quickly. He is a chief in itsekiri & Ibori is related to itsekiri(maternal) .... that's my take

That is why I said the forth coming events will be interesting, because he may not be able to control Delta state and issues relating to PDP like in used to do. So what next? Join APC? or stay away from partisan politics?

Uduaghan messed up by not developing Delta state and make he worst by ruling the state far from the capital, which makes him to loose favour and blessing of the elders asking for his head during his senatorial ambition.

You said Ayiri will team up with Ibori, What will happen to is stooge Okowa. Mind you Tom polo only outsmart itsekiri's by supporting Anioma candidate due to the people's choice and clamouring of neglection, while Uduaghan was St*pily supporting Tony Obuh.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by AkinPhysicist: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
I expect his family members and close friends to be rejoicing. However, the broader populace of Delta, should take up stones and sticks to meet him at the airport. When a man and his family 'eats' your commonwealth - he is in essence banishing you and your future generations to servitude and hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by armadeo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Try grove Oghara that's his home town.Im hoping Oko wa can do same in his home town during his years of being a Governor . K

Werin dey oghara?

Nothing dey happen there.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
armadeo:

Werin dey oghara?

Nothing dey happen there.
do U know how many institutions he plant there by force ?
Person wey convert all the highway robbers to workers easy?person wey du alone farm rd . Even till today some rd nor get name bit tiled . We kno say the guy must kpako money but E finish wrk . Nor be all these fear fear governor we get .
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by gbishman: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
What a people, what a state, these people celebrate criminality and promote further corruption. In a state where m credible leaders and monarchs exist. The right thing to do is to remove first him chieftaincy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.