Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? (7205 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
cc. Ahmadgani annunaki2 Clementor Maamin stephenmorris trapQ Smallville10

My fellow Christian Scholars pls is
Jesus God or Son of God??
Pls help out I want to know him more
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ahmadgani:

stop deceiving yourself.. its pathetic how you so much believed in the apostle Paul doctored book

what Paul bizness in what i said? just confusing yourself.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
You have no shame. Are you now a christian? Or better still a christian scholar?

Face your pedophile rapist murderer and stop spamming my mentions.
aminusanti:

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
trapQ:
You have no shame. Are you now a christian? Or better still a christian scholar?

Face your pedophile rapist murderer and stop spamming my mentions.
My guy answer a simple question na without insults

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Of course pedophiles are not expected to understand the bible since their wandering brains always fantasize about defiling little infants in their cradles.
APCsupporter:
Anybody that takes a bible and read it for 20 minutes will agree with me that its fake and childish. Laughter almost killed me the day I opened that novel
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
According to your Qur'an, is Mohammed currently in hell?,
aminusanti:

My guy answer a simple question na without insults
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol...

What ex Muslims alone have said should convince any sane human that Islam is a death cult.
APCsupporter:
Well done@ friendchoice.

From a neutral perspective, op, if christianity is the true religion because it is better than Islam then what about the thousands of other religions around?

Besides what atheists have said about christianity alone should convince you that IT IS NOT THE TRUE RELIGION
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
trapQ:
According to your Qur'an, is Mohammed currently in hell?,

No Sir. So, can you tell me now if jesus is God or Son of God
I have this pic below I still can't figure out the logic there sir.
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
aminusanti:

Jesus is d son of God
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
It means you aren't conversant with your Quran. According to your Quran, Mohammed is in hell and awaits judgement day to be sent to heaven; hence the prayer "peace be upon him" because Muslims are hoping that "Allah" would heed their prayer and send Mohammed to heaven on the judgment day.

You should focus on your Quran, I see you lack knowledge of it.
aminusanti:

Thank u sir
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
trapQ:
Lol...

What ex Muslims alone have said should convince any sane human that Islam is a death cult.

Do you know what atheists have said about christianity? I don't even want to start
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
trapQ:
Of course pedophiles are not expected to understand the bible since their wandering brains always fantasize about defiling little infants in their cradles.

Then what about the pastor-turned-atheists? Lol. Anyway where is your wife in this picture?grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
trapQ:
It means you aren't conversant with your Quran. According to your Quran, Mohammed is in hell and awaits judgement day to be sent to heaven; hence the prayer "peace be upon him" because Muslims are hoping that "Allah" would heed their prayer and send Mohammed to heaven on the judgment day.

You should focus on your Quran, I see you lack knowledge of it.
Ok I understand n thnx.
Now face my question!
foolish pple and their confuse ideologies. Common 1+1 u can't answer yet u are in d front row asking nonsensical questions. My other friends even got time for ur bullsh*t
They should have just leave you guys with just this simple question n let them watch how u will b arguing n contradicting yourselves.
Below is a common example that shows how clueless u pple are

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
aminusanti:

Thank u sir

Lol
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
I didn't read your thrash...

Face your dead pedophile.

aminusanti:

Ok I understand n thnx.
Now face my question!
foolish pple and their confuse ideologies. Common 1+1 u can't answer yet u are in d front row asking nonsensical questions. My other friends even got time for ur bullsh*t
They should have just leave you guys with just this simple question n let them watch how u will b arguing n contradicting yourselves.
Below is a common example that shows how clueless u pple are
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
aminusanti:

Ok I understand n thnx.
Now face my question!
Below is a common example of a pic dat that shows how clueless u pple are

Lol! The funny thing is that instead of them to focus on these problems they prefer to criticize others. Within themselves they don't know who is right and who is wrong. How then can they convince us that their religion is the right religion?

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
No pastor or prophet in history ever did up to a tenth of what your pedophile rapist murderer did, so try harder.
APCsupporter:

Then what about the pastor-turned-atheists? Lol. Anyway where is your wife in this picture?grin
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol
Bro u dey try no be small handling this man worshipers. May Allah reward u

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol. Have you read "the people vs Mohammed "?

Its the number one best seller now grin grin grin
APCsupporter:

Do you know what atheists have said about christianity? I don't even want to start
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Jay542(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
More than 1 God, More than 1 version of bible. And you're criticizing another religion. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
aminusanti:

Bro u dey try no be small handling this man worshipers. May Allah reward u

Thank you bro. Ameen and I wish you the same. May Allah bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol! The funny thing is that instead of them to focus on these problems they prefer to criticize others. Within themselves they don't know who is right and who is wrong. How then can they convince us that their religion is the right religion?
That's just it. Actually, this kind of issue happen mostly in African xtians. They don't know and they don't want to know unlike d xtians from other part of the world, they analyze n reason b4 making any conclusion on things they have no knowledge about and thats why when u look at the record and see the rate of how pple are embracing islam from other part of the world u will be shocked, despite the bad image that some selected few are trying to create on islam but its still the fastest growing religion in the world and this frustrated nigerian christian still can't apply common sense to find out why. Remember those pple accepting are more knowledgeable than this internet scammers oops! Scholars and they got better n reliable resources that will enable them to make decision. Most of them here on NL they can't stream a video online for 10mins to seek knowledge due to insufficient airtime/data yet you will see them in the front row promoting nothing but hatred.
May Allah keep us on the straight path n may Allah reward for your contribution. Ameen

3 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
trapQ:
No pastor or prophet in history ever did up to a tenth of what your pedophile rapist murderer did, so try harder.

What do you have to say about ur yahweh that wiped out a whole race, what do you have to say about David and Moses. Are they going to hell too?

Adolf Hitler killed over 6 million people and hey, he wasn't an atheist, he was a full-blooded catholic christian

3 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Jay542(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.

Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
aminusanti:

That's just it. Actually, this kind of issue happen mostly in African xtians. They don't know and they don't want to know unlike d xtians from other part of the world, they analyze n reason b4 making any conclusion on things they have no knowledge about and thats why when u look at the record and see the rate of how pple are embracing islam from other part of the world u will be shocked, despite the bad image that some selected few are trying to create on islam but its still the fastest growing religion in the world and this frustrated nigerian christian still can't apply common sense to find out why. Remember those pple accepting are more knowledgeable than this internet scammers oops! Scholars and they got better n reliable resources that will enable them to make decision. Most of them here on NL they can't stream a video online for 10mins to seek knowledge due to insufficient airtime/data yet you will see them in the front row promoting nothing but hatred.
May Allah keep us on the straight path n may Allah reward for your contribution. Ameen

You have said it all bro. This is exactly what is happening. If you read some nairalanders' signatures you will understand how much they are getting frustrated. Someone like anunaki can't make a single post without mentioning Islam but no matter how hard they try, Islam will continue to grow and it shall conquer the world Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

You have said it all bro. This is exactly what is happening. If you read some nairalanders' signatures you will understand how much they are getting frustrated. Someone like anunaki can't make a single post without mentioning Islam but no matter how hard they try, Islam will continue to grow and it shall conquer the world Insha Allah
no doubt. dat one he is well known on NL with his other team members for promoting hate, they're not any better than d boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by annunaki2(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

Dunce, Islam is on a fast and irreversible path to to destruction. We are now in the information age and all Islamic lies that have been hidden for centuries are now being exposed. Death to Islam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Ahmadgani(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Clementor:

what Paul bizness in what i said? just confusing yourself.
he invented your religion

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
A Christian Terrorist Attempt To Kill Donald Trump (pic)

https://www.nairaland.com/3178743/christian-terrorist-attempt-kill-donald

Christian Terrorist Charge With Murder (Pic)

https://www.nairaland.com/3173994/christian-terrorist-charge-murder-pic
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Maamin(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
aminusanti:

Luke 3:22 "And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased."

Yes! He is the Son of God cool

Hebrews 1:1-10
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands

Yes! Jesus is Also God

Interesting right? wink
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
annunaki2:

Dunce, Islam is on a fast and irreversible path to to destruction. We are now in the information age and all Islamic lies that have been hidden for centuries are now being exposed. Death to Islam cheesy

In other news, British Ambassador to Saudi converts to Islamgrin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problems with Abiogenesis / When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation / The Old Catholic Apostolic Church Now In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.