Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? (7209 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Clementor:

there is no lie here, if you have watch the video of this Islamic terrorists killing Christians and also listen to the chapter of the Quran they quote, u will see it is that exact chapter they do quote.

the problem is that no body from the Islamic countries has come out to condemn their actions publicly rather they support them secretly.

ISIS, boko haram etc know their Quran. No matter
how horrific some people may think their practice of taking life's , it's a practice straight out of
the Quran.

If you are sincerely looking for an answer to verse you would search and find out yourself. Read the entire verse and stop cherry picking verses. now that u hve seen the real context u want to divert again by apply false assumption n accusations
i am not suppose to reply u here again as my above reply already proved your ignorance but i will explain this for the last time.

Now tell us which one will you agree with are following it correctly?
the less than 1% terrorist who r not following the context or the 99.*% of the Muslims who are following the proper context of the verse?
i just don't see any difference between you and this terrorist honestly because you doing the same thing that they are doing misinterpreting the Quran and sticking to your views despite all the proofs.

[size=15pt]your false claim:"no body from the Islamic countries has come out to condemn their actions publicly rather they support them secretly[/size]"
any sensible person that read this ur claim will surely know you are not here for truth. what u re not be told is Muslims suffer dis attacks more than any religion, "Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government" source: (http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims-are-the-victims-of-between-82-and-97-of-terrorism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565) Do a simple research u will know what am saying.

why don't u tell us if dis terrorist re using a different verse from the quran when killing n bombing mosques of their fellow Muslim??

if we the 99% Muslims bliv and support this evil acts of theirs surely u will not be seating to type what u are typing.

if only 10% of Muslim will add up as terrorists to the 1% of the so called Muslim terrorist trust no one will survive if u think am lying take boko haram 4 example how many are they and how many people have they killed? and still a whole country cant get them in hand. use ur brain

Check history and tell us when did the islamic terrorism becme rampant and ask yourself what happen to all the misquoted killing verses in the Quran before this terrorism came into existence.?

you should be able to know this is simply because a disproportionate number of Muslim-majority nations are either failed states, poverty-stricken nations, or have democratic shortcomings. Misery breeds violence, and people will use any excuse to commit violent acts against each other. So, in this case, they use Islam as an excuse to kill.

ISIS, Boko haram, taliban etc are, by action, not an Islamic group. Their prayers aren't even in the correct direction and they've broken 24 Shariah Laws as pointed out by a European Muslim scholar. If you look at the Quran and want to live a peaceful and happy life, the book will tell you to do so. If you want to twist it and use it as a platform of war, hate, oppression, and chaos than you surely could if you cherry pick verses out of context and disregard surrounding verses. If you take verses in Isolation and not look at the entirety of the Quran you could come false conclusions

Terrorist for all they are supposedly espousing are not doing this. The majority of people who are injured or killed in Islamic terrorist attacks are fellow Muslims so the idea that they are out there killing non-believers isn't even really the truth let alone the fact that Islam explicitly condemns attacking someone who is not attacking you, killing innocents, women, and children, etc... The problem is not that Islam is violent but rather that people are trying to use Islam as an excuse for their violence which in many case is far more politically, economically, or socially driven than religious in any way. Most people in these terrorist organizations are not even very religious until after they join at which point they are likely fed their information from people who have twisted things to make their causes seem justified.

But nobody thinks about complex reasons behind violence, especially when they live in the stable, developed world. All we hear is that the "terrorists" were "Muslims." It fits the self serving western nationalist narrative and gives us an enemy to cheer against while our own governments bleed us dry.

Use your brain ! reason! reason!

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Clementor:

am not mislead by the media, aleast in nigeria we are xperincing it live, when boko haram started their kill of christians, you muslims where justifying the killing the name of islam(killing the infidels). Thank God, that same sword they are nw using it to kill their fellow muslims.

Now the sunni are busy killin the shiite, are they not muslims or do they read a different quran?

Talking about Afghanistan, when taliban was disturbing the govt, u guys neva said a tin, when taliban where hiding osama bin laden when he bombed the trade centre, u guys where happy. Nw america decided to do the needed, ure all complaining.

Iraq, the isis disturbing the peace of iraq, are they christians?
Honestly, u are in confusion and seems like you don't even know whats happening out there
learn to be applying sincerity when makin judgement. in ur previous post u deliberately misquoted a verse out of Quran just for you to mislead people. now why don't you tell us what verse are they reciting b4 killing there other muslim brother since u are an expert in Quran interpretation ?? is this act of killing other muslim not in the Quran.. Rejecting the truth is a fun game when u are still alive but once u expired u only have urself to be blamed.

this is one of the reasons why am saying u are badly brainwashed, you contradict yourself within just few posts.. what u re not be told is Muslims suffer dis attacks more than any religion, "Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government" source: (http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims-are-the-victims-of-between-82-and-97-of-terrorism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565) Do a simple research u will know what am saying.

ISIS, Boko haram, taliban etc are, by action, not an Islamic group. Their prayers aren't even in the correct direction and they've broken 24 Shariah Laws as pointed out by a European Muslim scholar. If you look at the Quran and want to live a peaceful and happy life, the book will tell you to do so. If you want to twist it and use it as a platform of war, hate, oppression, and chaos than you surely could if you cherry pick verses out of context and disregard surrounding verses. If you take verses in Isolation and not look at the entirety of the Quran you could come false conclusions.
getting fade up of this blind argument of yours, i don't think i can continue with this ur repeated baseless argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Clementor:

—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting
behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey
while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where
this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He
said: It sets in a spring of warm water.
if you can't comprehend my explanation refer to this site below
(http://quran-errors..co.id/2013/10/did-sun-set-in-muddy-pool-according-to.html)

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Clementor:

nice explanation, The Quran do not see Allah as Jehovah, it is only Muslims that sees it like that .

let me give you qualities of this two personalities that prove they are not the same.

1: The Qur’an teaches that Allah is the creator, all-powerful and all-knowing. He knows who you are; in fact, many Muslims
believe he has fatalistically determined your thoughts, words and deeds – good and evil – and even your eternal destiny, which is why Muslims so often say, “If Allah wills it.” So, Allah does indeed know you.
But Allah is not truly personal, knowable, or approachable. The Qur’an present him more judgmental than gracious. He exists as a singular unity who has no “partners.” In fact, to call Jesus the
Son of God is to commit the unpardonable sin, or shirk. Of the 99 names for God in the Qur’an, Father is not one of them. In Islam, it is considered blasphemous to “presume” that one can know God or claim any sort of close, personal fellowship with
Allah. He reveals his will, not himself.

The God of the Bible, also is presented as the Creator. He is all-knowing, all-powerful, and everywhere present. He knows us; but more than that, He is knowable and approachable. He created us in His image – with personality, thought, and will – for the purpose of enjoying an everlasting, unbreakable, intimate relationship with Him. He exists as a Trinity in eternal relationship as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In fact, God is so
knowable, He came in the flesh as Jesus of Nazareth.

Jer. 24:7 — I will give them a heart to know Me,
that I am the Lord. They will be My people, and I
will be their God because they will return to Me
with all their heart.

Jer. 31:34 — No longer will one teach his neighbor
or his brother, saying: Know the Lord, for they will
all know Me, from the least to the greatest of
them”-the Lord’s declaration. “For I will forgive
their wrongdoing and never again remember their
sin.”

Jesus must die for all of human sins if he is a God? Jesus pray to God? Why? is he not God himself? b4 jesus how did pple get their sins forgiven?

Bible is full of contradiction and errors without wasting time i ll provide proofs from the same bible that contradicts all those verses u are putting.
it is important you people to know not everything is correct that was written in the bible about Jesus, Jesus wasn’t there at the time of writing NT, and that why if u truly study the Quran it highlighted all the alterations, errors and corruptions in it.

how can a man (human flesh) become God he may do great & miraculous things(like other prophets) during his lifetime, he can become good, great, mighty, but not Almighty.. when Jesus told in his own words that i was sent by my father, pray & ask my father, why are you people not believing nor following his words? why are you pray to your maker (God Almighty) ask him ( like jesus christ) what you need to live a righteous life? why are you people fearing to accept the truth that Jesus was a prophet (a messenger & son of god, but not god) ?

2: Allah loves not those that do wrong,” says the Qur’an (Surah 3:140), neither does he love “him who is treacherous, sinful” (Surah 4:107). “Those who reject faith and do wrong – Allah will not forgive them nor guide them to any way – Except the way of Hell, to dwell therein for ever. And this to Allah is
easy (4:168-169). See also 5:49 and 40:10. Other types of people Allah hates:

Transgressors (2:190).
Ungrateful and wicked creatures (2:276).
Those who reject faith (3:32; 30:45).
Those who do wrong (3:57, 140; 42:40).
The arrogant, the vainglorious (4:36; 16:23; 31:18;
57:23).
Those given to excess (5:87).
Wasters (6:141; 7:31).
Treacherous (8:58).

yes absolutely true, but doors of repentance are always open for all the transgressors b4 they die. thre are hundreds of forgiveness verses in the quran . Now Read few here and see what u are not here to know.
[b]◄►

►But if they cease, Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat Al-Baqara, 192)

►Quran:39:54: Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

►Quran:39:55: And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.

►Quran: An-Nisa 149: Whether you reveal a good act or keep it hidden, or pardon an evil act, Allah is Ever-Pardoning, All-Powerful.

►Make allowances for people, command what is right, and turn away from the ignorant. (Surat Al-A‘raf, 199)

►That is so. And if anyone inflicts an injury the same as the one done to him and then is again oppressed, Allah will come to his aid. Allah is All-Pardoning, Ever-Forgiving. (Surat Al-Hajj, 60)

►Those of you possessing affluence and ample wealth should not make oaths that they will not give to their relatives and the very poor and those who have made hijra in the way of Allah.* They should rather pardon and overlook. Would you not love Allah to forgive you? Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat An-Nur, 22)

►The repayment of a bad action is one equivalent to it. But if someone pardons and puts things right, his reward is with Allah. Certainly He does not love wrongdoers. (Surat Ash-Shura, 40)
[/b]

The God of the Bible, on the other hand, loves all people (John 3:16). His love is not a response to our goodness, but in spite of our lack of goodness. He proved His love for us in that while we
were still sinners, Christ died for us (Rom. 5:cool. The apostle John wrote, “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sin” (1 John 4:10). Even though God hates sin, He loves the sinner and takes no pleasure in punishing him (Eze. 18:23). His love for all people is unconditional.

Ooops! what happen here again did he change his mind from love to purnishment..

►Deut 12:31 You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods

►Hosea 9:15 Every evil of theirs is in Gilgal; there I began to hate them. Because of the wickedness of their deeds. I will drive them out of my house. I will love them no more; all their princes are rebels.

►psalm 5:6 You destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

►Leviticus 20:1–23 :Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death

...ETC

3: Allah did not, would not, and will not die for you,
nor would he ever send anyone to do so. the Qur’an teaches that
[size=14pt]Jesus did not die on the cross, but was taken up
into heaven. in S. 4:157-158:
"And because of their (the Jews) saying: We slew the
Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger- they slew
him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them ;
and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt
thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a
conjecture; they slew him not for certain. But Allah took
him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise." (that another fat lie)
[/size]

wow! i am learning new thing from u here, you telling us Jesus Prayer Goes Unanswered In Spite of Jesus’ Promises?

ok now let do a small analysis on that quranic verses u quoted and see who is lying here Jesus or you the follower or Paul

Read here:

Jesus promises that, for anyone who has faith in his father, i.e. “the one who sent me”, prayers will be answered and the person praying will receive whatever he asks.

[b]►Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

►Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

►For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:2

►Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:19

►I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:21

►“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

►“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father John 14:12

►Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it. John 14:14

►If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7

And, saving the best (worst?) for last…

►And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover. Mark 16:17-18:
[/b]

Of course none of the things promised by Jesus are true. You do not receive “whatever you ask for in prayer”, you cannot “drink deadly things and they will not hurt you”, you cannot “lay your hands on the sick” and have them recover. Oh you who believe in Jesus and who pray in his name, can you do any of the things Jesus promises you can do? Of course you can’t. Why not? Jesus promised you could.

Here again, we have irrefutable proof that the words of God are not true. Falsification number two.

[size=13pt]Words Not Heard[/size]

There are multiple events in the Bible where Jesus is quoted but, given the situation, it would have been impossible for anyone to have heard what he said. Here are two the the events.

[size=13pt]Just Before the Crucifixion[/size]

►And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Luke 22:41-42

A stones throw is pretty far. Why go a “stone’s cast away? To get privacy. Jesus advocated private and quiet prayer.. as in a closet. ►Matthew 6:5. Therefore, how does anyone know what Jesus said if he was a stone’s cast withdrawn from them? So, here in ►Luke 22:41-42 we have words attributed to Jesus that no one could have heard or known.

[size=13pt]During the Crucifixion[/size]

Luke 23:39-43

And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Now just who was it that recorded that conversation (green and red words) ? Luke was not present at the crucifixion. None of the apostles were there. They had all run off.

Furthermore, it would have been impossible for anyone to have heard the conversation. The three were talking to each other, not shouting – note the verb used to describe the conversation; “saying”, “said unto Jesus”, “Jesus said”. In their agony they were carrying on a normal conversation that no one could possibly have heard.

It appears that these are very important words; what Jesus said while he was on the cross. Why have not the other three apostles reported this conversation? Because it never happened and even if it did, it could not have been heard and even if if could have been heard, there was no one there to record it. Remember, the apostles had all run off. The whole thing is fabricated by whoever wrote Luke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by twozero(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
aminusanti:
Jesus must die for all of human sins if he is a God? Jesus pray to God? Why? is he not God himself? b4 jesus how did pple get their sins forgiven?

Bible is full of contradiction and errors without wasting time i ll provide proofs from the same bible that contradicts all those verses u are putting.
it is important you people to know not everything is correct that was written in the bible about Jesus, Jesus wasn’t there at the time of writing NT, and that why if u truly study the Quran it highlighted all the alterations, errors and corruptions in it.

how can a man (human flesh) become God he may do great & miraculous things(like other prophets) during his lifetime, he can become good, great, mighty, but not Almighty.. when Jesus told in his own words that i was sent by my father, pray & ask my father, why are you people not believing nor following his words? why are you pray to your maker (God Almighty) ask him ( like jesus christ) what you need to live a righteous life? why are you people fearing to accept the truth that Jesus was a prophet (a messenger & son of god, but not god) ?

yes absolutely true, but doors of repentance are always open for all the transgressors b4 they die. thre are hundreds of forgiveness verses in the quran . Now Read few here and see what u are not here to know.
[b]◄►

►But if they cease, Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat Al-Baqara, 192)

►Quran:39:54: Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

►Quran:39:55: And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.

►Quran: An-Nisa 149: Whether you reveal a good act or keep it hidden, or pardon an evil act, Allah is Ever-Pardoning, All-Powerful.

►Make allowances for people, command what is right, and turn away from the ignorant. (Surat Al-A‘raf, 199)

►That is so. And if anyone inflicts an injury the same as the one done to him and then is again oppressed, Allah will come to his aid. Allah is All-Pardoning, Ever-Forgiving. (Surat Al-Hajj, 60)

►Those of you possessing affluence and ample wealth should not make oaths that they will not give to their relatives and the very poor and those who have made hijra in the way of Allah.* They should rather pardon and overlook. Would you not love Allah to forgive you? Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat An-Nur, 22)

►The repayment of a bad action is one equivalent to it. But if someone pardons and puts things right, his reward is with Allah. Certainly He does not love wrongdoers. (Surat Ash-Shura, 40)
[/b]

►Deut 12:31 You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods

►Hosea 9:15 Every evil of theirs is in Gilgal; there I began to hate them. Because of the wickedness of their deeds. I will drive them out of my house. I will love them no more; all their princes are rebels.

►psalm 5:6 You destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

►Leviticus 20:1–23 :Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death

...ETC

wow! i am learning new thing from u here, you telling us Jesus Prayer Goes Unanswered In Spite of Jesus’ Promises?

ok now let do a small analysis on that quranic verses u quoted and see who is lying here Jesus or you the follower or Paul

Read here:

Jesus promises that, for anyone who has faith in his father, i.e. “the one who sent me”, prayers will be answered and the person praying will receive whatever he asks.

[b]►Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

►Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

►For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. Matthew 17:2

►Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:19

►I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:21

►“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

►“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father John 14:12

►Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it. John 14:14

►If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7

►And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover. Mark 16:17-18:
[/b]

Of course none of the things promised by Jesus are true. You do not receive “whatever you ask for in prayer”, you cannot “drink deadly things and they will not hurt you”, you cannot “lay your hands on the sick” and have them recover. Oh you who believe in Jesus and who pray in his name, can you do any of the things Jesus promises you can do? Of course you can’t. Why not? Jesus promised you could.

Here again, we have irrefutable proof that the words of God are not true. Falsification number two.

[size=13pt]Words Not Heard[/size]

There are multiple events in the Bible where Jesus is quoted but, given the situation, it would have been impossible for anyone to have heard what he said. Here are two the the events.

►And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Luke 22:41-42

A stones throw is pretty far. Why go a “stone’s cast away? To get privacy. Jesus advocated private and quiet prayer.. as in a closet. ►Matthew 6:5. Therefore, how does anyone know what Jesus said if he was a stone’s cast withdrawn from them? So, here in ►Luke 22:41-42 we have words attributed to Jesus that no one could have heard or known.

And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Now just who was it that recorded that conversation (green and red words) ? Luke was not present at the crucifixion. None of the apostles were there. They had all run off.

Furthermore, it would have been impossible for anyone to have heard the conversation. The three were talking to each other, not shouting – note the verb used to describe the conversation; “saying”, “said unto Jesus”, “Jesus said”. In their agony they were carrying on a normal conversation that no one could possibly have heard.

It appears that these are very important words; what Jesus said while he was on the cross. Why have not the other three apostles reported this conversation? Because it never happened and even if it did, it could not have been heard and even if if could have been heard, there was no one there to record it. Remember, the apostles had all run off. The whole thing is fabricated by whoever wrote Luke.

Nice write-up bro, you are really patient handling this people grin. May Allah reward you

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
aminusanti:

If you are sincerely looking for an answer to verse you would search and find out yourself. Read the entire verse and stop cherry picking verses. now that u hve seen the real context u want to divert again by apply false assumption n accusations
i am not suppose to reply u here again as my above reply already proved your ignorance but i will explain this for the last time.

Now tell us which one will you agree with are following it correctly?
the less than 1% terrorist who r not following the context or the 99.*% of the Muslims who are following the proper context of the verse?
i just don't see any difference between you and this terrorist honestly because you doing the same thing that they are doing misinterpreting the Quran and sticking to your views despite all the proofs.

[size=15pt]your false claim:"no body from the Islamic countries has come out to condemn their actions publicly rather they support them secretly[/size]"
any sensible person that read this ur claim will surely know you are not here for truth. what u re not be told is Muslims suffer dis attacks more than any religion, "Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government" source: (http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims-are-the-victims-of-between-82-and-97-of-terrorism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565) Do a simple research u will know what am saying.

why don't u tell us if dis terrorist re using a different verse from the quran when killing n bombing mosques of their fellow Muslim??

if we the 99% Muslims bliv and support this evil acts of theirs surely u will not be seating to type what u are typing.

if only 10% of Muslim will add up as terrorists to the 1% of the so called Muslim terrorist trust no one will survive if u think am lying take boko haram 4 example how many are they and how many people have they killed? and still a whole country cant get them in hand. use ur brain

Check history and tell us when did the islamic terrorism becme rampant and ask yourself what happen to all the misquoted killing verses in the Quran before this terrorism came into existence.?

you should be able to know this is simply because a disproportionate number of Muslim-majority nations are either failed states, poverty-stricken nations, or have democratic shortcomings. Misery breeds violence, and people will use any excuse to commit violent acts against each other. So, in this case, they use Islam as an excuse to kill.

ISIS, Boko haram, taliban etc are, by action, not an Islamic group. Their prayers aren't even in the correct direction and they've broken 24 Shariah Laws as pointed out by a European Muslim scholar. If you look at the Quran and want to live a peaceful and happy life, the book will tell you to do so. If you want to twist it and use it as a platform of war, hate, oppression, and chaos than you surely could if you cherry pick verses out of context and disregard surrounding verses. If you take verses in Isolation and not look at the entirety of the Quran you could come false conclusions

Terrorist for all they are supposedly espousing are not doing this. The majority of people who are injured or killed in Islamic terrorist attacks are fellow Muslims so the idea that they are out there killing non-believers isn't even really the truth let alone the fact that Islam explicitly condemns attacking someone who is not attacking you, killing innocents, women, and children, etc... The problem is not that Islam is violent but rather that people are trying to use Islam as an excuse for their violence which in many case is far more politically, economically, or socially driven than religious in any way. Most people in these terrorist organizations are not even very religious until after they join at which point they are likely fed their information from people who have twisted things to make their causes seem justified.

But nobody thinks about complex reasons behind violence, especially when they live in the stable, developed world. All we hear is that the "terrorists" were "Muslims." It fits the self serving western nationalist narrative and gives us an enemy to cheer against while our own governments bleed us dry.

Use your brain ! reason! reason!

]
solidly agree with you over the victims of terror being Muslims,
the problem is that the people who are suppose to put this things right are either silent or secretly helping them.

now let me leave you and also close this matter with a statement that was made by an important personality in our country.

An Attack On Bokoharam Is An Attack On The North
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
aminusanti:

To understand Jesus as God on earth praying to His Father in heaven, we need to realize that the eternal Father and the eternal Son had an eternal relationship before Jesus took upon Himself the form of a man. Please read John 5:19-27 , particularly verse 23 where Jesus teaches that the Father sent the Son (also see John 15:10 ).
Jesus did not become the Son of God when He was born in Bethlehem. He has always been the Son of God from eternity past, still is the Son of God, and always will be.
Isaiah 9:6 tells us that the Son was given and the Child was born. Jesus was always part of the tri- unity, along with the Holy Spirit. The tri-unity always existed, the Father God, the Son God, and
the Spirit God, not three gods, but one God existing as three persons. Jesus taught that He and His Father are one (John 10:30 ), meaning that He and His Father are of the same substance and the same essence. The Father, Son and Spirit are
three co-equal persons existing as God. These three had, and continue to have, an eternal relationship.

When Jesus, the eternal Son of God, took upon Himself sinless humanity He also took on the form of a servant, giving up His heavenly glory (Philippians 2:5-11 ). As the God-man, He had to
learn obedience ( Hebrews 5:8 ) to His Father as He was tempted by Satan, accused falsely by men, rejected by His people, and eventually crucified.

His praying to His heavenly Father was to ask for power (John 11:41-42 ) and wisdom ( Mark 1:35 ,6:46 ). His praying showed His dependence upon His Father in His humanity to carry out His Father's plan of redemption, as evidenced in Christ's high priestly prayer in John 17. His praying demonstrated that He ultimately submitted to His Father's will, which was to go to the cross and pay the penalty (death) for our breaking God's law
(Matthew 26:31-46 ). Of course, He rose bodily from the grave, winning forgiveness and eternal life for those who repent of sin and believe in Him as the Savior.

There is no problem with God the Son praying or talking to God the Father. As mentioned, they had an eternal relationship before Christ became a man. This relationship is depicted in the Gospels so we can see how the Son of God in His humanity carried out His Father's will, and in doing so, purchased redemption for His children (John6:38 ). Christ’s continual submission to His heavenly Father was empowered and kept focused through His prayer life. Christ’s example of prayer
is ours to follow.

Jesus Christ was no less God on earth when praying to His Father in heaven. He was depicting how even in sinless humanity it is necessary to have a vital prayer life in order to do His Father’s will. Jesus' praying to the Father was a demonstration of His relationship within the Trinity and an example for us that we must rely on God through prayer for the strength and wisdom we need. Since Christ, as the God-man, needed to have a vibrant prayer life, so should the follower of Christ today.

plz point out punishment in this very verse.

...ETC

also read this verse to prove how loving God is
Ezekiel 18:32
"For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,"
declares the Lord GOD. "Therefore, repent and live."

Ezekiel 33:11
"Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no
pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the
wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from
your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?'

Micah 7:18
Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes
over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He
does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in
unchanging love.

now let's look into verses from the Quran that prove Allah been hard:
Qur’an 3:31-32 —Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah,
then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your
faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah
and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah
does not love the unbelievers.

Qur’an 30:43-45 —Then turn thy face straight to the right
religion before there come from Allah the day which
cannot be averted; on that day they shall become
separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible
for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare
(good) for their own souls, that He may reward those
who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He

Notice that 3:31-32 makes Allah’s love contingent on whether a
person believes in Muhammad. This is similar to what we find
in 19:46, which declares: “Lo! those who believe and do good
works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love.”

Hence, although Allah is called “the Loving,” the Qur’an only
means by this that Allah will love people once they believe in
him and obey his prophet. The god of Islam has no love for
sinners and unbelievers.

Interestingly, the “Love me first and I’ll love you back” kind of
love exhibited by Allah in the Qur’an is condemned by Jesus in
Matthew 5:43-48:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your
neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love
your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so
that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven;
for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good,
and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For
if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?
Do not even the tax collectors do the same? If you greet
only your brothers, what more are you doing than others?
Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are
to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 12:51am On Oct 23, 2016
aminusanti:

Read here:

[/b]

* Peter and John heal a man crippled from birth (Acts 3:2 -
11)

* Ananias and Sapphira struck dead for lying (Acts 5:1 - 10)

* Aeneas, bedridden for eight years , is healed (Acts 9:34)

* Tabitha (Dorcas) is brought back from the dead (Acts 9:36
- 42)

* Great signs and wonders performed (Acts 6:cool

* Demons cast out of people and many are healed (Acts 8:6 -
7, 13)

* Philip miraculously transported to Azotus after preaching to
an Ethiopian eunuch (Acts 8:39)

* Miracles performed by seventy sent by Jesus (Luke 10:17 -20)

* Performed by those who are not one of the twelve apostles
(Mark 9:39, John 14:12)

* By the apostles (Acts 4:30, 5:12 - 16)

* The apostles miraculously freed from prison (Acts 5:17 -20)

* Peter delivered from prison (Acts 12:1 - 11)

* Paul and Silas freed from a Philippian prison (Acts 16:22 -40)

* Paul, after blinded while traveling to Damascus to persecute Christians, is healed (Acts 9:3 - 6,17,18)

* On the island of Cyprus , a sorcerer named Bar-Jesus is struck blind (Acts 13:6 - 11)

* In Lystra a man born crippled is healed (Acts 14:8 - 10)

* In Philippi, a demon is cast out of a female slave who made her masters money (Acts 16:18)

* Amazing miracles, like cloths touched by Paul healing the sick, are performed (Acts 19:11 - 12)

* A young man, who fell out a window while listening to Paul, is raised to life (Acts 20:9 - 12)

* Publius, who is Roman govenor over the island of Malta, has his father healed (Acts 28:cool

well, this verses and more can clear your doubts, am able to prove to you with Bible verses that the promises of Jesus Christ you just stated are being fulfilled if asked properly.
tell me a miracle or sign performed by Muhammad stated in the Quran

He was withdrawn from them about a stone's-cast"—though near
enough for them to be competent witnesses and kneeled
down, uttering that most affecting prayer.

may i let you know that there were people there when Jesus Christ was crucified

* Mary Magdalene
* Mary the mother of James and Joseph
* Mary the mother of Jesus
* The disciple whom Jesus loved

(John 19:25-27) Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, “Woman, behold thy son!” Then saith he to the disciple, “Behold thy mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

at least there was a disciple who took note of all the happenings.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Clementor:

]
solidly agree with you over the victims of terror being Muslims,
the problem is that the people who are suppose to put this things right are either silent or secretly helping them.

now let me leave you and also close this matter with a statement that was made by an important personality in our country.

An Attack On Bokoharam Is An Attack On The North
thats my main problem with u, is it fair to apply a single individual statement to all muslims even if ur claim is true? ANY MUSLIM THAT SUPPORT BOKO HARAM EVIL ACT HE/SHE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ISLAM.. Pls lets be realistic here my friend.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2016
aminusanti:

thats my main problem with u, is it fair to apply a single individual statement to all muslims even if ur claim is true? ANY MUSLIM THAT SUPPORT BOKO HARAM EVIL ACT HE/SHE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ISLAM.. Pls lets be realistic here my friend.
lolz, am not saying all muslims are into the terror act, i live around muslims.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by annunaki2(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2016
aminusanti:

This is as good as saying mohamed was not a Muslim or close to Islam because everything boko haram does is based on the sunnah of mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2016
annunaki2:

This is as good as saying mohamed was not a Muslim or close to Islam because everything boko haram does is based on the sunnah of mohammed.
ok. Prove it nw or u gerrout of hia. U can lie as usual but the good thing is u are well known here on NL for ur shameless n decieving post.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Clementor:

* Peter and John heal a man crippled from birth (Acts 3:2 -
11)

* Ananias and Sapphira struck dead for lying (Acts 5:1 - 10)

* Aeneas, bedridden for eight years , is healed (Acts 9:34)

* Tabitha (Dorcas) is brought back from the dead (Acts 9:36
- 42)

* Great signs and wonders performed (Acts 6:cool

* Demons cast out of people and many are healed (Acts 8:6 -
7, 13)

* Philip miraculously transported to Azotus after preaching to
an Ethiopian eunuch (Acts 8:39)

* Miracles performed by seventy sent by Jesus (Luke 10:17 -20)

* Performed by those who are not one of the twelve apostles
(Mark 9:39, John 14:12)

* By the apostles (Acts 4:30, 5:12 - 16)

* The apostles miraculously freed from prison (Acts 5:17 -20)

* Peter delivered from prison (Acts 12:1 - 11)

* Paul and Silas freed from a Philippian prison (Acts 16:22 -40)

* Paul, after blinded while traveling to Damascus to persecute Christians, is healed (Acts 9:3 - 6,17,18)

* On the island of Cyprus , a sorcerer named Bar-Jesus is struck blind (Acts 13:6 - 11)

* In Lystra a man born crippled is healed (Acts 14:8 - 10)

* In Philippi, a demon is cast out of a female slave who made her masters money (Acts 16:18)

* Amazing miracles, like cloths touched by Paul healing the sick, are performed (Acts 19:11 - 12)

* A young man, who fell out a window while listening to Paul, is raised to life (Acts 20:9 - 12)

* Publius, who is Roman govenor over the island of Malta, has his father healed (Acts 28:cool

well, this verses and more can clear your doubts, am able to prove to you with Bible verses that the promises of Jesus Christ you just stated are being fulfilled if asked properly.
tell me a miracle or sign performed by Muhammad stated in the Quran

He was withdrawn from them about a stone's-cast"—though near
enough for them to be competent witnesses and kneeled
down, uttering that most affecting prayer.

may i let you know that there were people there when Jesus Christ was crucified

* Mary Magdalene
* Mary the mother of James and Joseph
* Mary the mother of Jesus
* The disciple whom Jesus loved

(John 19:25-27) Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, “Woman, behold thy son!” Then saith he to the disciple, “Behold thy mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

at least there was a disciple who took note of all the happenings.
Pls read the post carefully again that's not what i ask you..
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Clementor:

To understand Jesus as God on earth praying to His Father in heaven, we need to realize that the eternal Father and the eternal Son had an eternal relationship before Jesus took upon Himself the form of a man. Please read John 5:19-27 , particularly verse 23 where Jesus teaches that the Father sent the Son (also see John 15:10 ).
Jesus did not become the Son of God when He was born in Bethlehem. He has always been the Son of God from eternity past, still is the Son of God, and always will be.
Isaiah 9:6 tells us that the Son was given and the Child was born. Jesus was always part of the tri- unity, along with the Holy Spirit. The tri-unity always existed, the Father God, the Son God, and
the Spirit God, not three gods, but one God existing as three persons. Jesus taught that He and His Father are one (John 10:30 ), meaning that He and His Father are of the same substance and the same essence. The Father, Son and Spirit are
three co-equal persons existing as God. These three had, and continue to have, an eternal relationship.

When Jesus, the eternal Son of God, took upon Himself sinless humanity He also took on the form of a servant, giving up His heavenly glory (Philippians 2:5-11 ). As the God-man, He had to
learn obedience ( Hebrews 5:8 ) to His Father as He was tempted by Satan, accused falsely by men, rejected by His people, and eventually crucified.

His praying to His heavenly Father was to ask for power (John 11:41-42 ) and wisdom ( Mark 1:35 ,6:46 ). His praying showed His dependence upon His Father in His humanity to carry out His Father's plan of redemption, as evidenced in Christ's high priestly prayer in John 17. His praying demonstrated that He ultimately submitted to His Father's will, which was to go to the cross and pay the penalty (death) for our breaking God's law
(Matthew 26:31-46 ). Of course, He rose bodily from the grave, winning forgiveness and eternal life for those who repent of sin and believe in Him as the Savior.

There is no problem with God the Son praying or talking to God the Father. As mentioned, they had an eternal relationship before Christ became a man. This relationship is depicted in the Gospels so we can see how the Son of God in His humanity carried out His Father's will, and in doing so, purchased redemption for His children (John6:38 ). Christ’s continual submission to His heavenly Father was empowered and kept focused through His prayer life. Christ’s example of prayer
is ours to follow.

Jesus Christ was no less God on earth when praying to His Father in heaven. He was depicting how even in sinless humanity it is necessary to have a vital prayer life in order to do His Father’s will. Jesus' praying to the Father was a demonstration of His relationship within the Trinity and an example for us that we must rely on God through prayer for the strength and wisdom we need. Since Christ, as the God-man, needed to have a vibrant prayer life, so should the follower of Christ today.

plz point out punishment in this very verse.

also read this verse to prove how loving God is
Ezekiel 18:32
"For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,"
declares the Lord GOD. "Therefore, repent and live."

Ezekiel 33:11
"Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no
pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the
wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from
your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?'

Micah 7:18
Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes
over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He
does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in
unchanging love.

now let's look into verses from the Quran that prove Allah been hard:
Qur’an 3:31-32 —Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah,
then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your
faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah
and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah

Qur’an 30:43-45 —Then turn thy face straight to the right
religion before there come from Allah the day which
cannot be averted; on that day they shall become
separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible
for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare
(good) for their own souls, that He may reward those
who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He

Notice that 3:31-32 makes Allah’s love contingent on whether a
person believes in Muhammad. This is similar to what we find
in 19:46, which declares: “Lo! those who believe and do good
works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love.”

Hence, although Allah is called “the Loving,” the Qur’an only
means by this that Allah will love people once they believe in
him and obey his prophet. The god of Islam has no love for
sinners and unbelievers.

Interestingly, the “Love me first and I’ll love you back” kind of
love exhibited by Allah in the Qur’an is condemned by Jesus in
Matthew 5:43-48:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your
neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love
your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so
that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven;
for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good,
and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For
if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?
Do not even the tax collectors do the same? If you greet
only your brothers, what more are you doing than others?
Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are
to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”
i doubt much if u are getting my explanation correct or maybe u just ignoring the facts.
I suggest we just put our questions one at a time for better understanding
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by annunaki2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
aminusanti:

ok. Prove it nw or u gerrout of hia. U can lie as usual but the good thing is u are well known here on NL for ur shameless n decieving post.

All the proof you want is in your quoran and sahih hadiths even if you choose to deny it. We have pointed them out numerously to you and your cohorts but before of your lack of faith in real Islam and the hypocrisy in your dna, you shamelessly deny the sunnah of your so called prophet.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by aminusanti(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
annunaki2:

All the proof you want is in your quoran and sahih hadiths even if you choose to deny it. We have pointed them out numerously to you and your cohorts but before of your lack of faith in real Islam and the hypocrisy in your dna, you shamelessly deny the sunnah of your so called prophet.
Rubbish as usual. That's what u are good at Lying, deceiving , nd bragging... Abeg gerrout of my side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics / The Old Catholic Apostolic Church Now In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.