Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor (874 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Talk2Bella(f): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please make this anonymous, I don’t know how to bring the matter to my friend, but the smell that emanates from his girlfriend can kill someone and I wonder what’s wrong with his nose, doesn’t he perceive it, and they kiss and smooch all the time.

Sometimes when she hugs me I have to hold my breath for long, I am thinking she intentionally lingers so I can perceive it, something is wrong somewhere Miss Bella, it’s one thing both of seem oblivious of it, but our other friends seem not to notice it also or rather they pretend.

Please how do I bring the matter to my friend, or should I stop going to their house?

Talk2Bella.

This is one of the times I’d tell someone to mind their business, you friend doesn’t perceive it, the girl doesn’t either and your other friends seem not aware of this odor, have you stopped to ask yourself if something is wrong with your nose?

The way you have described this odor makes it unbearable for someone to even be close with her and yet no one seems to notice it but you, the only thing wrong here might be you perceiving your own odor and others are being nice enough not to tell you.

Please do ask someone else’s opinion on this matter so you don’t loose a friend, and if indeed the girl does smell, it's the place of the boyfriend to tell her not you.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-friends-girlfriend-has-body-odor.html
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by DLondonboiy: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol...

That's some reply..
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by jopretty(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chai! This is what I call epic and modern reply..hahhahahahaa
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by KingRex1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
If she a very close friend or ur gf, trust me don't say anything about it to her
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Nightie(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Epic!
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
epic grin
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by firstking01(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
You said your "other friends" seem not to notice, how come you are the only one who always noticed it??, or am i the only one who thinks you have a problem with your nose??, i might be wrong tho.
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Talk2Bella(f): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
You said your "other friends" seem not to notice, how come you are the only one who always noticed it??, or am i the only one who thinks you have a problem with your nose??, i might be wrong tho.

no you're not wrong
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

no you're not wrong
Ok
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Damn! Bella, that was cold lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by falcon01: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
talk2ella and lie

Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by icekream(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op... Food for thought

Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Talk2Bella(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
icekream:
Op... Food for thought

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Talk2Bella(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
falcon01:
talk2ella and lie

grin
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Talk2Bella(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Damn! Bella, that was cold lipsrsealed grin

Was it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Was it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
generally yes cheesy but to me....definitely not hahaha grin cheesy
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by Talk2Bella(f): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
generally yes cheesy but to me....definitely not hahaha grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: My Friend’s Girlfriend Has Body Odor by bamisepeters(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
What others see in her is beyond his understanding... He should let them be.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria British Singer Daughter Claim She wan to be a man / Doctor Before Doctor / Let Me No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.