Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,736 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Need Your Advise Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advise Urgently (861 Views)

I Need Advise Urgently Please / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advise Urgently / Please I Need Your Advise On This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise Urgently by Gabs4mine(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
im a guy of 27, im almost addicted to prostitutes i find it difficult to keep a relationship because i cant withstand the hard to get of most ladies meanwhile i just pay a token to prostitute instead of wasting my time on some babe pls how can i overcome this? because i need a serious Relationship
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by Strahovski1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol

What you really need is a girlfriend who LOVES you and is sexually active and also you need to upgrade your sex system software. Maybe you don't satisfy ladies enough.

Because if you do, believe me, you only need 1 girl. She would be the one bringing it regularly. It would become a case of the hunter becoming the hunted. You would be the one running away.

At the end when you count the number of times she laid with you, try to estimate that amount to the cost of a prostitute for that amount of time. You find out that the gf is more cheaper than the so called token for a Slut. Unless you wana go for those $1 dirty fat old ho's then it's a token undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by SUPERPACK: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
turn to a male prostitute.
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by Gabs4mine(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
tanks noted
Strahovski1:
Lol

What you really need is a girlfriend who LOVES you and is sexually active and also you need to upgrade your sex system software. Maybe you don't satisfy ladies enough.

Because if you do, believe me, you only need 1 girl. She would be the one bringing it regularly. It would become a case of the hunter becoming the hunted. You would be the one running away.

At the end when you count the number of times she laid with you, try to estimate that amount to the cost of a prostitute for that amount of time. You find out that the gf is more cheaper than the so called token for a Slut. Unless you wana go for those $1 dirty fat old ho's then it's a token undecided
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by iceberylin(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
I didn't know I was Normal.... undecided
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by RoyalBlak007: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Misspicy can advise you..

..but will you listen?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by lola024(f): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Your own case is ever better......I understand what you meant.....I grew up on the street also, I was once a girl that live large based on fucking older rich men. I once worked as a stripper at a popular club at Kentucky. At one point, I don't even Bleep for money again....i have sex for no reason......

But at a point in time, I had to stop.....i had to find something meaningful to do.....

See yourself as better than the life you are living now......talk to people about it.....and be determined to stop.....

Try and get a girl.......and with time, you will get out of it.

Really appreciate you spitting it out.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by Gabs4mine(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
thanks lola but my main problem is i find it difficult to cope with the hard to get behaviour of some ladies
lola024:
Your own case is ever better......I understand what you meant.....I grew up on the street also, I was once a girl that live large based on fucking older rich men. I once worked as a stripper at a popular club at Kentucky. At one point, I don't even Bleep for money again....i have sex for no reason......

But at a point in time, I had to stop.....i had to find something meaningful to do.....

See yourself as better than the life you are living now......talk to people about it.....and be determined to stop.....

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by misspicy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..but will you listen?

He looks like someone that will listen grin

But lemme think bout it cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by misspicy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
lola024:

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by misspicy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..but will you listen?

He looks like someone that will listen

lemme think bout it grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by RoyalBlak007: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
misspicy:

96967 like someone that will listen

lemme think bout it grin

Big Gurl..how've

you been?
wink
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
lola024:

Are you in anyway Latino?
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by rectitude(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
There's a perfect place to share life's issues and receive mature responses... www.fixmeblog.com
There you can ask anything and you'll be fixed.
Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by misspicy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Big Gurl..how've
you been? wink
Small kid like me? shocked
I'm good,and you? wink
btw,you scarce

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Urgently by RoyalBlak007: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
misspicy:

Small kid like me? shocked

I'm good,and you? wink

btw,you scarce

small kid! Lwkmd...i know better:-)

yeah..i just got off a basketball tournament which took most of my time..Good thing it paid off#WINNER

(1) (Reply)

Defining The 21st Century Virgins / Men What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Woman Does This? / My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.