Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) (34448 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by dainformant(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Governor of Enugu state; Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (middle) pictured with Nigerian and Manchester City forward; Kelechi Iheanacho (right) and his best friend; Kingsley Ogbodo -during Iheanacho's visit to the government house some months back.

Meanwhile, coach Pep Guardiola has hailed Iheancho for his "sense of goals" after three strikes in his first seven appearances and showed his confidence in the 19-year-old by allowing Wilfried Bony to leave on loan.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/governor-ugwuanyi-poses-with-kelechi.html

1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2016
big boy

9 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by PrettyCrystal: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2016
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Iheanacho is helping advertise the unpopular governor
Is a privilege, Mr governor, to take a photograph with a a superstar

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by INTROVERT(f): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Sweet
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by orijintv(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Iheanacho is helping advertise the unpopular governor
Is a privilege, Mr governor, to take a photograph with a a superstar

Lol !! That Governor Ya Seein Can Buy Man City, Pay All The Club Players, Mangers Nd Workers As Long As Hes Alive Nd A Politician In Nigeria

28 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by Icecomrade: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
How far
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by putin3: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Who is the governor to him?
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by soccerpundit(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
ndigbo

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by salabscholar01(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by IkoloTheSage: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Bad belles be eyeing this his friend like 'we'll see where this will end'.
I pray they don't come between you two.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by Young03(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
see as my governor dey like say he swallow human being

make sure say u don construct nsukka road finish before I return home

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by DaniDani(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
oh how I love you Kelechi iheanacho, I am now a mancity fan because of you

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by jiinxed: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Igbo boys cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by AgamaHub: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Na them know.
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by trapQ: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
How come I never heard of this governor
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by rangersfan: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
HMMM NYC ONE MY BRODA I HOPE U HAVE A GOOD CAREER THEN COME BACK AND RETIRE IN NIGERIA ......WE ENUGU RANGERS WOULD LOVE TOO HAVE UUUU[

10 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Very good and brilliant footballer cool

19? grin grin

I Comment My Reserve grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Smh...see how they strolled into Lion building; dressed like they were going to a park.

Ugwuanyi is uninspiring as a Governor but we should learn to respect our institutions. Iheanacho and friend cannot just dress like this to the Mayor of London's office or any other place. They can't even visit a fire chief's office dressed like this.

16 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by gbaskiboy: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
NCAN.. will not reports this goodnews. Meanwhile if na crime related issues, you'll see Afonjas warriors with complete regalia throwing tantrums

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by clevadani: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Future balon D'or winner

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by jegz25(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
The other guy is very foolish though. How can u visit ur state governor like that? Its unAfrican and sign of disrespect 4 elders. I trust yoruba elders dem 4 don reset his brain with 1 ijebu slap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2016
whi is the celebrity in the picture .... def the guy with the cap
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by Pavore9: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
orijintv:

Lol !! That Governor Ya Seein Can Buy Man City, Pay All The Club Players, Mangers Nd Workers As Long As Hes Alive Nd A Politician In Nigeria

That is if he can successfully steal up to $50billion from the Nigeria system where everyone dey tear eye!
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Keep going bro...after my injury in the academy he was picked for the under 17..where he shot to limelight.Happy for you and dnt forget us,,d struggle here is real

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) / Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide / ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.