Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out (6669 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / N360m Wike's Bribe: 14 Policemen To Testify Against 23 INEC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by francotorti(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2016
frenchwine:
Abeg start with Buhari and Lai Mohammed. Them don kolo
if dey start wit dem, d machine wil carry virus very quickly or show "result not found"
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by Khameal007(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
They should oo.. there seems to be an inescapable trace of madness in these YORUBA folks.. I have pishure for back up

Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by nkemdi89(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
donodion:

Police arent the same all over the world please.The ones from Nigeria takes the cake when it comes to corruption,indiscipline, and outright abuse of authority and power.
Im of the opinnion this so called test is just a façade. If the police system in Nigeria be revamped,it must start from the top down the rank and file.
Likewise the Acts and Decrees that make them constitute public nuisance be readdressed and possibly repealed.
The police act, manual and other materials were never made in Nigeria, even from the onset, they were created by the colonial masters as a tool of oppression to the local populace that refuses to pay taxes, generally there is this "blue wall" of control that influences every personnel of police the moment they are enlisted. Police brutality, corruption and impunity is even being witnessed in the developed countries like the US. They are just necessary evils.
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by donodion(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
nkemdi89:

The police act, manual and other materials were never made in Nigeria, even from the onset, they were created by the colonial masters as a tool of oppression to the local populace that refuses to pay taxes, generally there is this "blue wall" of control that influences every personnel of police the moment they are enlisted. Police brutality, corruption and impunity is even being witnessed in the developed countries like the US. They are just necessary evils.

And therefore the more the reason to have such amended or repealed. If the "blue wall" is the anecdote for their gross inhuman and uncivilised characteristics then we do away with such.
Few cases of racist killing in the US is nothing comparable to the ever daily misgivings of the recruits and employees of the NPF.
Im yet to read report of any police organisation as inhuman in West Africa in comparison to Nigeria's.

Fix the defective system( Guide of conducts) and their modus operandi would be fixed.They have become unecessary evils.
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by HomeOfMe(f): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Yes because most of them are crazy.
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by UchaNwababa: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2016
They Should Start from IG of Police to the Least Yellow Fever (Traffic Officer's) They are all Yaba Left Candidate. Nigeria Police is worst than Boko Boys. I could Remember when i was in Lagos my Friend from Area F Ikeja used to teach me how to Operate Gun infact when we went for a Bar i will hold the Gun and claim that am an Officer, most times i will Arrest some Inocent Citizen's and Execute money from Them. He even Provide I.D. For me Imagin. What a Country?
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by nkemdi89(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
donodion:

And therefore the more the reason to have such amended or repealed. If the "blue wall" is the anecdote for their gross inhuman and uncivilised characteristics then we do away with such.
HomeOfMe post=49738711:
Yes because most of them are crazy.

Few cases of racist killing in the US is nothing comparable to the ever daily misgivings of the recruits and employees of the NPF.
Im yet to read report of any police organisation man in West Africa in comparison to Nigeria's.

Fix the defective system( Guide of conducts) and their modus operandi would be fixed.They have become unecessary evils.
The blue wall has to do with the social behaviour of officers and men in the force, it's never written but it's influential on them, also it has become an accepted norms among them, in which they are left with no option but to conform with the standard they met on ground, why it looks as if the police or gendarmes in other countries are better than ours is because of the "dark record " in crime report. Most of these cases go unreported. The day you experience a cameroun gendarmes you will prefer a frustrated sergeant in Nigeria.
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by Trybes(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Nigeria always doing things late. This exercise shouldn't be for Lagos and Ogun alone. Edo State needs this too.
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2016
francotorti:

if dey start wit dem, d machine wil carry virus very quickly or show "result not found"
Hahaahhah broh you killed it, swear down!
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by Austeenite(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Exactly.

This is of High need.

Na moni dem sabi
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by zumbigbo(m): 3:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Test QUESTION 1

1) SAI........................................................

2) What is more valuable, 1 dollar or 400 Naira?

3) You eat FUFU with your .................?

Pass mark 0% or higher.

KWONTINUE
Re: Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out by zweet: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
There is an outpatient psychiatric clinic in abuja when my sister was going though depression we contacted them and the doctor was able to treat her without us even traveling….the doctor (a US trained psychiatrist) was communicating with her via phone and skype…that is something they use at their center they call it telepsychiatry so that they can help people across Nigeria…their website is http://www.melvillehealthcarecenter.com it was really convinent since she didnt have to leave lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, / Middle Belt Group Asks Tinubu To Sack Naval Chief Over Allegations Of Oil Theft / PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.