Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,291 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

I And My Queen Have Ended Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Queen Have Ended Things (3817 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by firstking01(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2016
SuperSuave:
whatever rocks your both, you've chosen wisely.
Smoking is a wise choice huhundecided

That girl seem to me like a girl who knows what she wants, and i hold such girls in high esteem whenever i come across one cool
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by McBrooklyn(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2016
suzan404:
sad
Sweetheart embarassed
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by SuperSuave(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
Smoking is a wise choice huhundecided

That girl seem to me like a girl who knows what she wants, and i hold such girls in high esteem whenever i come across one cool
according to the op, the girl knew about his smoking habit before dating him so what's the fuss about? op lashed her for prolly the last time and still chose weed. badguy!

its a clear massage to the girl and everyone by the op, "weed gives me more joy than you do" "I can do without you but not without weed"

1 Like

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by firstking01(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
SuperSuave:
according to the op, the girl knew about his smoking habit before dating him so what's the fuss about? op lashed her for prolly the last time and still chose weed. badguy!

its a clear massage to the girl and everyone by the op, "weed gives me more joy than you do" "I can do without you but not without weed"
Yep, but in the long run the girl felt like "come on, i can't end up or marry a smoker"...if a girl really have your interest at heart, smoking, drinking and clubing are one of the first few things she would want you to stop esp if she was condoning those attributes in you...smoking even shortens your life span, i mean your life's longivity, i'm surprised you are arguing thisundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by sashishalom(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2016
The guys hailing you are prolly not smoking weed like you oh...weed for life Hope u choosed its consequence for life too??....look for a girl dat loves clubbing and weed too and lets see if you'll end up marrying her...WEED4LIFE
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by SuperSuave(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
Yep, but in the long run the girl felt like "come on, i can't end up or marry a smoker"...if a girl really have your interest at heart, smoking, drinking and clubing are one of the first few things she would want you to stop esp if she was condoning those attributes in you...smoking even shortens your life span, i mean your life's longivity, i'm surprised you are arguing thisundecided
don't get me twisted, I'm not supporting the op or trying to extenuate his actions. what I hate is someone telling me what to do and how to do it when you're not my parent or boss. everyone knows smoking is detrimental to health.

There's something that makes everyone happy either good or bad, sooner or later they will truly know if they've been on the wrong part or not.
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Sweetheart embarassed
Baby cry cry
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by McBrooklyn(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2016
suzan404:
Baby cry cry

Baby, longest time and I've seriously missed you embarassed
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Baby, longest time and I've seriously missed you embarassed
awwww that's so sweet embarassed...what did you miss about me ? cheesy
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Gladiator1: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Now I know the reason u constituting a nuisance on Nairaland... Effects of weed
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by McBrooklyn(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
suzan404:
awwww that's so sweet embarassed...what did you miss about me ? cheesy

I miss everything about you baby, your soft lips, your handwriting, your warm body, your sexy legs, your big boobs, in fact I miss everything about you sweetheart embarassed
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
SlaughterGang:
But weed isn't that addictive...Trust me People shouldn't start serious relationships till they are ready to marry.

OP, you will find a sexier girl...Recession is in time, plenty hoes need men to foot their bills.
boss chilling now till then
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sese2:
She was even mistaken at first to date u,every actions taken in life pays, go on
weed is not harmful
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
sashishalom:
The guys hailing you are prolly not smoking weed like you oh...weed for life Hope u choosed its consequence for life too??....look for a girl dat loves clubbing and weed too and lets see if you'll end up marrying her...WEED4LIFE
i will stop smoking eventually but for now, i should enjoy my food in peace
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Loyalblak007(f): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
So w33d is more importantly to you..
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Loyalblak007:
for now. yes cool, its not harmful
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Loyalblak007(f): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
for now. yes cool, its not harmful

Ok
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by VanBommel(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss once you go GREEN you can never go back cool
you know the drill bruv
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
VanBommel:
you know the drill bruv

boss man, this your moniker na bad guy for midfield that year oooo
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by VanBommel(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

boss man, this your moniker na bad guy for midfield that year oooo
Yea, he was my favorite till he left real Madrid. I still like him, No doubt
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by queencalipso(f): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
You couldn't even respect her presence after choosing her over the weed sad isorite!! She must have felt like the biggest fool of the century sad
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I miss everything about you baby, your soft lips, your handwriting, your warm body, your sexy legs, your big boobs, in fact I miss everything about you sweetheart embarassed
awwwww......I'm sorry to have kept you waiting baby...cry...your sweetheart is back!!
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
queencalipso:
You couldn't even respect her presence after choosing her over the weed sad isorite!! She must have felt like the biggest fool of the century sad
i cant tell my friend no, i will look weak, you know how guys talk , he will start saying that she is controlling me
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by czarr(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Loyalblak007:
see as you make plantain chips hook for my throat!! shocked
'Importantly'
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by queencalipso(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
i cant tell my friend no, i will look weak, you know how guys talk , he will start saying that she is controlling me

Ewww!!! So this was your reason for smoking!! You are definitely weak before your friend. One of them is controlling and it's your friend. You just don't want the control to come from a woman.

Just to look strong before your friend, you ruined your r/ship and betrayed your promise right before her very eyes! Too bad

You should have been the man you claim you are, stood your ground at least till she leaves.

Your gf did nothing wrong, I will same if am in her shoes.

1 Like

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by McBrooklyn(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
suzan404:
awwwww......I'm sorry to have kept you waiting baby...cry...your sweetheart is back!!

Oh sweetheart, won't you at least gimme a kiss?? embarassed
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Sese2(f): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
weed is not harmful
tell that to a 3months old baby.
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sese2:
tell that to a 3months old baby.
it has been legalised in some countries
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Sese2(f): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
is nigeria,some countries?
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Sese2(f): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
is nigeria,some countries? Nobody is stopping u frm taking weeds,u re an adult and u knw what u want.shikina
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh sweetheart, won't you at least gimme a kiss?? embarassed
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by McBrooklyn(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
suzan404:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hmm, that's damn sweet and yummy honey! Thanks!!! kiss kiss

BTW, how has been our day sweetheart?? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Men Are Beautiful. / Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.