Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

I And My Queen Have Ended Things - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Queen Have Ended Things (3819 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by brightalo1010: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
Yep, but in the long run the girl felt like "come on, i can't end up or marry a smoker"...if a girl really have your interest at heart, smoking, drinking and clubing are one of the first few things she would want you to stop esp if she was condoning those attributes in you...smoking even shortens your life span, i mean your life's longivity, i'm surprised you are arguing thisundecided
Thank God I don't smoke tongue
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
brightalo1010:
Thank God I don't smoke tongue
I see a man who's battling with his concience and how to stop smoking here...you better desist from it alreadyundecided
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by Zellie: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
aren't you too old for this.
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by brightalo1010: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
I see a man who's battling with his concience and how to stop smoking here...you better desist from it alreadyundecided
go and tell that to Buhari lipsrsealed
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
brightalo1010:
go and tell that to Buhari lipsrsealed
Yet buhari neither drink nor smoke, what you got to say about that??
Re: I And My Queen Have Ended Things by brightalo1010: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
Yet buhari neither drink nor smoke, what you got to say about that??
Then go and tell that to your pastor,I saw him smoking and drinking the other day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. / Fvuck It! I'll Just Stick To Olosho. / I Joined Muslims In Fasting Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.