Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) (3797 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Not all men are scums as man narrates his ordeal after he caught his wife cheating! So pathetic and heartbreaking story. I hope the feminist won't try to avoid this thread. Women can be low key cheaters!

As a man, how would you handle this situation at hand?

And for the ladies how would you handle this?

Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by Ibj50(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2017
wow
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by peter0071(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2017
This is so bad..... I dont even know where to start from... But i think you should let her go! before she kills you and flees to another man
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Ibj50:
wow
So disheartening
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2017
peter0071:
This is so bad..... I dont even know where to start from... But i think you should let her go! before she kills you and flees to another man
as it reads thus: you should see the man was matured about the whole issues and took a bold step

3 Likes

Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by whitebeard(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2017
O boi..!

1 Like

Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by zionmade1: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Pathetic.
We man should be more selective in choosing a wife. Dont marry for beauty. No girl can truly hide her real character from people like me, by the time i do a little xray the whole thing will come out. Everyday we keep seeing broken homes, God have mercy
OP if u re a Christian it is permitted to divorce on the basis of adultery.

But a person like me will never divorce, if i make a mistake in choosing my wife i will gladly live with my mistake the rest of my life
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by DarkMagic(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2017
So bad shocked
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2017
whitebeard:
O boi..!
No be small thing my brother
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2017
zionmade1:
Pathetic.
We man should be more selective in choosing a wife. Dont marry for beauty. No girl can truly hide her real character from people like me, by the time i do a little xray the whole thing will come out. Everyday we keep seeing broken homes, God have mercy
OP if u re a Christian it is permitted to divorce on the basis of adultery.

But a person like me will never divorce, if i make a mistake in choosing my wife i will gladly live with my mistake the rest of my life
and you should be wary of living with being emotional traumatized all along. The human mind forgive but never forgets. You might still use it against her one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2017
DarkMagic:
So bad shocked
Obviously bad
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by zionmade1: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2017
mrbillz:
and you should be wary of living with being emotional traumatized all along. The human mind forgive but never forgets. You might still use it against her one way or the other.
Thats why we are different bro. I know myself the same way u know urself. All i need to do is to educate my mind and the rest is history
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2017
zionmade1:

Thats why we are different bro. I know myself the same way u know urself. All i need to do is to educate my mind and the rest is history
Well, I wouldn't press further on that. But I see this as a wound which would be so hard to heal over time. We are all entitled to our opinions. I pray one shouldnt just fall a victim of such ordeal

1 Like

Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Oh jesus..This is a LovePeddler not a wife..her husband must be really heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Oh jesus..This is a LovePeddler not a wife..her husband must be really heartbroken
You couldn't have said it better dear! Imagine such infidelity cry
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by lopside12: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2017
I cant even imagine what the husband feels now
Wish i fit help am cry
Re: Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) by mrbillz(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2017
lopside12:
I cant even imagine what the husband feels now
Wish i fit help am cry
This kind thing fit make person with a feeble mind commit suicide o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go / Join FLOWS TV Now!! An 18+ Whatsapp Tv / My Husband Cheating On Me With A Married Woman What Do I Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.