Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda (24195 Views)

Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Make Sure Nothing Happens To Tinubu And Others – Fayose Tells Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by slimkiss(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish front

They should keep quiet

When he was using his money ,time & energy

Where is this Musa something?

A slap at jagaban is not to him alone .....................shut up

Jagaban will get back to them soon
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by erinalex: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
My yoruba landlord has been disturbing me to pay him for extra years so that my rent will expire by 2020.

Remember yoruba don't worship money but they are eating their future today.
u can CHANGE being a tenant to a yorubaman now. My friend go and b a tenant to ijawman jare.
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Mufasa27(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish front
They should keep quiet
A slap at jagaban is not to him alone .....................
sorry is jagaban in exile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by GMbuharii: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Apc united...AFONJA UNITED....zOMBIE FC AMALA STRIKERS BROWN ROOF 1ST ELEVEN.. grin

tinubu must be a fan of liverpool,he is not alone.

5 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by lordyugo: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

We don't worship money like ugandas

So we will stand firmly till its over

Even if I disagree with some of his policies

I stand with Jagaban on this

u dnt worship money yet ur pple want to die in power, bunch of self righteous hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by AreaFada2: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

No politician in the whole of southern Nigeria

Ever achieve what he has achieved

Some set of people just envy him for know reason

Achievement how? Bringing a redundant old coupist to the presidency?

Awo had the means & far better sagacity to do same 57 years ago, even before independence. He knew quite well that core Northerners are not progressive, they are conservative & feudalistic. So he did not. That is called foresight. He deliberately eschewed power grab in connivance with the North.

3 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Myself2(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish front

They should keep quiet

A slap at jagaban is not to him alone .....................

His money or the money of Lagosians which he cornered .

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by MrGerald(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong

Nah Nnamdi kanu that criminal in kuje that his time is up

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by MrGerald(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong

You're the most retar'd, backward and unarticulated I've come across in nland, why can't you say something here without involving Igbos, or are they the cause of your low life, poverty and frustration?

3 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Thr end of APC looms

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by erinalex: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Hizzy:

o boy shot up stop misusing your brain and fingers
Na KANU wa nava hold any political office come be thief and Tinubu a senior thief he has been rejected although am not surprised
and ur S/S & S/E leaders has been embraced ? D time & energy u pple spend on Tinubu's matter is alarming;spend just 1/4 of it on your own leaders and you won't have cause to leave ur villages to Kano,Lagos and starts paying taxes in order to develop those places. Tinubu holds NO political office too,being a national leader of a party,does not d same as having an office. U pple are always quick to say Jagaban is a thief,and since 2007 he enjoys NO IMMUNITY;one now wonders what stops ur brother(gej),who is not a 'thief',from jailing him.

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by refreshrate: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Seems the slayer is being slayed or what am I seeing?

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sergiolefty(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2016
we all knw how obj finish pdp in last election....APC sud learn frm dis bfre Jagaban finish dem in d next election.....creating anoda party is nt hard for Jagaban dis nt d first tym he creates one....APC will be d one to lose if he decides to leave
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by petchi: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong

Bros what has this got to do with Nnamdi Kalu, is Nnamdi Kalu a member of APC?
It is high time people like you should get life. Instead of you to focus on the war your god Tinubu
is facing you are facing Kalu.

2 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by chernest2002: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
I just want to see tinubu and oyegun in a fiscal combat.

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by discusant: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
saintkel:
Tinubu's time is up

Northern people speak good English o, as seen in this cominique.

During the campaign for presidential election, Omo Yaribas of Sai Buhari spoke all the beautiful grammar on earth in support of Buhari for president.

Now power has gone to north, let Omo Yaribas now come to read northern people speaking better English with good articulation of the subject matter, not all the lie lie grammar of Omo Sai Buharis during the campaign.
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by columbus007(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
And I clap cheesy
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by saintandsinnerz: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

No politician in the whole of southern Nigeria

Ever achieve what he has achieved

Some set of people just envy him for know reason
When I saw all your rants here about Tinubu, I said well you must be one of the kids in Nairaland, but on a second thought, I said let me check your profile, behold, it is a full-fledged adult! Bro, please change, stop disgracing yourself here.

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Jacks14: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong
hahaha u no get respect for ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by SAHACO(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Otono123:
Hope you get food to eat later cos all this politicians you are killing yourself for are bastardly rich and don't care about you
His just an agent, his frequent here to have another job.

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by segsun: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong

See funny mentality. How does what he said relate to Nnamdi Kanu? Oh! sorry, I forgot you are Tinubu's eldest slave

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by SAHACO(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
grin what has Nnamdi kanu got to do with this? You're now equating Nnamdi kanu with the person of Tinubu?Adonbilivit cheesy cry
Don't mind the busybody, anything southeast be it politics,igbo,agitation is all his nightmare.

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
TINUBU HAS BEEN MADE A WAILER..... Tinubu was quoted to have made some remarks about Buhari, including that the latter begged him to emerge president in 2015. In a statement by the Tinubu Media Office yesterday, Jagaban as fondly called, stated that the story was concocted by political enemies. The statement reads: “In the past 48 hours, we have noticed the churning out of falacious and outright malicious stories in the social media concerning Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. “We want to state that the stories are patently false and we urge unsuspecting Nigerians to ignore the lies being spread and the wicked stories about what Tinubu purportedly said or did. “The stories being churned out are being done by some fifth columnists who seek to drive a wedge between these leaders. “One of such stories is the one entitled ‘Tinubu Bombs Buhari,’ which is fit only for the trash can and a figment of the writer’s imagination. “Asiwaju Tinubu remains a staunch APC stalwart and supporter of the APC government under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari. Tinubu is preoccupied with assisting to find solutions to the present challenges now confronting us as a nation and nothing will distract him from doing this.” Tinubu allegedly made the comments when he received a segment of APC chieftains from the South West who paid him a solidarity visit late on Monday. He was quoted to have said: “I regret building APC and giving Buhari a platform to become president. “We all knew he didn’t merit to be president, but you know how we politicians behave when we are desperate for electoral position; We beg. “That was how President Buhari always and frequently came to my private house here in Ikoyi with his entourage which included that Nasiru and others. “At a point, he was practically living in my house, under my roof. The room he was sleeping was just 6-7 steps from my own private room. I was building his confidence because he didn’t have it. He was even scared of Atiku and Rabiu. “What I ate, he ate. My security was his security because he expressed fears about the security provided by the Jonathan government. He was afraid of Jonathan. “Now they occupy Aso Rock and they think Asiwaju Tinubu is finished. He is using people I brought from obscurity against me. Now they say my mouth is smelling. They say I’m no longer relevant. The battle line is drawn, I will show them the meaning of Asiwaju. “I know they have surrounded my house. They are there outside. You can’t see them but I know where they are. I see them, but I am not afraid of them. They know that.” When asked “what next” by one of the loyalists, who said: “What do we do now?” Tinubu was quoted to have replied: “Don’t worry, just watch. Time will tell, I built this party and I can destroy it, but for now, I vow, PDP must win Ondo State
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by BrokenTV: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

When I saw all your rants here about Tinubu, I said well you must be one of the kids in Nairaland, but on a second thought, I said let me check your profile, behold, it is a full-fledged adult! Bro, please change, stop disgracing yourself here.
That dude is my official comedian on this forum, I always follow his comments to have a good laugh, at first I thought he was a kid that find his way on the Internet but on checking his profile, I find out he was a full grown up with brain the size of a 6 years old kid.

1 Like

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by SAHACO(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Who is ready to unite with senseless people like you and your cohorts I have been watching you , it seems your brain is just empty sha.
Don't mind him, the people he hate with passion (the east) he wants to form alliance.
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by BrutalJab: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2016
SAHACO:

Don't mind him, the people he hate with passion (the east) he wants to form alliance.

Abi o.
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2016
erinalex:
and ur S/S & S/E leaders has been embraced ? D time & energy u pple spend on Tinubu's matter is alarming;spend just 1/4 of it on your own leaders and you won't have cause to leave ur villages to Kano,Lagos and starts paying taxes in order to develop those places. Tinubu holds NO political office too,being a national leader of a party,does not d same as having an office. U pple are always quick to say Jagaban is a thief,and since 2007 he enjoys NO IMMUNITY;one now wonders what stops ur brother(gej),who is not a 'thief',from jailing him.
you're not more APC than me in my pulling unit we were only 9people that voted for buhari but he has failed woofling but Tinubu is a lord in stealing
what Tinubu stole when he was the governor is bigger than what gej stole both when he was deputy,governor and President my man Lagos is Tinubu personal property
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by michoim(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ibrahim Musa very much unknown in APC and he call himself a chairman of an unknown Front. He sound very much like a rebellious fellow being used to instigate divisions and partitions in APC.
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by econome(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
My yoruba landlord has been disturbing me to pay him for extra years so that my rent will expire by 2020.

Remember yoruba don't worship money but they are eating their future today.

Why dont you stay you in state, why must you come to yoruba to earn a living?

The way you behave doesn't mean everybody in your village behave in same manner
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Sunsets: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by obodi1: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
I used to have respect for this man of no intergrity called Tinubu simply because of his perceived
progressive politics.Little did i know that a man with fake name,town,relatives,mother will always behave like a bastard.Oyegun is no match for Tinubu.He(oyegun) was a governor before the idiot.He is now shouting because of his ill gotten wealth expansionist agenda in ondo state that has appeared to have crash landed
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Charly68: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC is fraudulent while PDP is destructive which way Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking / ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.