Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) (83594 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by judeibro(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
This APC people dull for Ogbe here way I vote o. They kept insisting on pictures of the ballot paper on ur phone to show u voted for APC b4 them give u the 2k. Naa we don use one ballot paper picture collect reach 20k. Naa bluetooth we dey bluetooth the ballot paper pics since dey collect money. Meanwhile, most of the people way dey use that picture voted PDP, collected APC money. Chai! How I wish election go dey every weekend. Kabaka just dey show himself.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by IEDA: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2016
what is this now?...apc sharing money,which kin rubbish be this...and i be need some small funds ooo...sha sha i remain resolute....strictlyPOI

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Firefire:

We all know APC Trade Marks...

Fraud and Kworuption. grin

LOL that's PDP trade mark even unborn child know that.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by etibaba(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2016
mastermaestro:

You are the one who introduced the word "landslide" into this discussion. I used the word "preferred". Again I also said that apc was more popular two years ago, not today. I would be shocked if you disputed this. During the presidential election, apc's popularity was at an all-time high level. You would agree with me that it is a contrast of that today.

As for sentimental popularity, you are correct. So it is throughout the nation. Voters seldom vote for rational reasons. Buhari in Aso Rock, Wike in Rivers, Fayose in Ekiti, Aregbe in Osun....to name just a few. Yakubu's choice as running mate for Iyamu bolstered their chances remarkably because the Yakubu of a guy is popular where he comes from. You cannot say this of Shuaibu....forget about about his boss, Obaseki. A time when the party has drained in popularity isn't a time to come up with candidates of little charisma. The decision was a blunder!

I hope they do not regret it. Although it looks increasingly likely that they will.
You claim yakubu is popular and Shaibu isnt? Thats a fallacy, a serving House of rep member isnt popular?
Shaibu won with 42,019 votes compared to his pdp opponent Abbas Braimoh who got 29,964 votes.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by abokibuhari: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
judeibro:
This APC people dull for Ogbe here way I vote o. They kept insisting on pictures of the ballot paper on ur phone to show u voted for APC b4 them give u the 2k. Naa we don use one ballot paper picture collect reach 20k. Naa bluetooth we dey bluetooth the ballot paper pics since dey collect money. Meanwhile, most of the people way dey use that picture voted PDP, collected APC money. Chai! How I wish election go dey every weekend. Kabaka just dey show himself.
cunny man die, cunny man bury am grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol what make you think it's not possible? WHat happen to been accredited by one P.O and move to the other P.O get your ballot paper and proceed to vote instead of getting accredited and you go back and stay for another hours befoe you can vote again.

Lols nah bro...#1.your name can only be in ONE election booth,

Also once u accredited we tick the first box

Once You vote we tick the 2nd box thus u can't vote twice cos

Forget that ink story na lie, as a P.O it's the register we look at when u come u must tell us ur number on the register , we check our own if it's already ticked 'acc' u can proceed vote If it's ticked @ second box then u don vote b4...na handcuff straight

I must commend osun state voters they very peaceful and obedient (even the elderly ones despite being old enough to be my grandma)

I'm talking from my 2015 experience it was so well thought out by jega that ONLY a compromised electoral staff can successfully rig an election.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Why did inec go to PU with ballot paper corresponding with number of voters registered instead of number of those who collected PVC. Hope they're not planning to rig dis election. People should know that no voting should exceed number of people that collects PVC per unit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

he has been rewarded wit 8 yrs, wat else does he want?
wat is he even afraid of sef?
He is afraid of people who will take his state back to Egypt, He is afraid of those that depleted that state for 8yrs coming back to continue where they stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by DaPuncline: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2016
franchizy:
PDP sweeping all polling units in Awuchi. i said it that APC cannot win this election.

More details coming.
Its Auchi not Awuchi. Bros you can lie o. Auchi is Etsako west, part of edo north and stronghold of oshiomole.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by IEDA: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2016
APCmyheart:

hahaha E pain am..
yes nah....but e go pain am say e just go misuse im thumb once result come out...
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Jokerman(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Nigerians can never get sense..... Why collect money from thieving bleeps??

Go out and vote according to your convictions and stop all ds money collection.

If Developed countries tolled this path, you think dey would have credible leaders??

INEC chairman suppose to ban any political party that shares money during voting... all dose sharing ought to have been done during campaign. .......

If you know you did well, why sharing money to sway voters?? Isnt this wat u criticized Jonathan of??
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by drsolob2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
pastor osagie ize-iyamu casting his vote

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by IEDA: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCmyheart:
He is afraid of people who will take his state back to Egypt, He is afraid of those that depleted that state for 8yrs coming back to continue where they stopped.
stop talking this way,you are been too naive..
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by judeibro(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
abokibuhari:

cunny man die, cunny man bury am grin

Oboy Kabaka full ground with him boys with cash o, them even cook food come seff, arrange am inside take away pack. This accreditation and voting immediately no just dey help them at all. Bcus guys just dey deceive them dey collect chizz dey do opposite. Well, what do one expect from illiterates Oshiomhole empowered over educated people. Since Kabaka declared 1billion naira, me don chop 10k from inside and my other guys still dey go collect, I don dey go house b4 them come mark my face say I don too come. But Ihama road far o, I go come dey trek so o, make I buy Gala and Lacasera for the road. This sun seff too much.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by abokibuhari: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
drsolob2:
pastor osagie ize-iyamu casting his vote

my governor in waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
freemanbubble:
oshio thief and apc are sharing money in edo state. this is not fair. am in benin city
Where is the pictures of where they are sharing money?
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Claumy2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
I only wish that Edo people will have the guts to #change_the change. #thatsAll
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

To be honest I think the choice of obaseki was a brave one and bodes well for benin people.

Oshiomole couldn't have picked POI if he did by now POI would be coasting at the polls then once he assumes office he will discard oshiomole like akala -ladoja things.

So from a personal standpoint oshiomole made a very wise decision. But you're very right obaseki really didn't show or do enough during this campaign @ all.

From a party standpoint APC still has a lot of love from the people (I knw this via friends and fam there). Tho POI has proven resourceful whilst the igbenedions have played their politics very well with anenih doing what he does best but Forget pre-election wayo wayo ballot box will talk.

And i'm optimistic APC will triumph. It's only. Blunder if oshio lose grin

grin I didn't expect Oshiomhole to pick Iyamu, tears would have become his tea. grin Iyamu is not a messiah, but why he has become so popular still baffles me. I ain't vouching for any candidate, only expressing my views based on current realities.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCmyheart:

They are actually sharing money. angry

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Know anyone elected through voter fraud? Let's expose him together. Share your photos and videos at www.electionoffender.ng
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
mastermaestro:

grin I didn't expect Oshiomhole to pick Iyamu, tears would have become his tea. grin Iyamu is not a messiah, but why he has become so popular still baffles me. I ain't vouching for any candidate, only expressing my views based on current realities.

Iyamu is riding on the wave of the bad economy (Pmb fg led apc poor performance)

If u check previous threads u will see most people supporting iyamu are citing poor economy as reason to boot out apc from the state & I wonder if SG N FG are the same.

Besides that I have no other idea... na y I dey hail esama and anenih those guys ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
IEDA:
yes nah....but e go pain am say e just go misuse im thumb once result come out...

LOL we know how you guys cry after each election, PDP has been winning on NL since 2015... lol

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
IEDA:
stop talking this way,you are been too naive..

How is i may ask? For saying what almost every Nigerians know?
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
mastermaestro:

They are actually sharing money. angry

PDP does that alot

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by 4Gsmokei(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ward 10, by Uwasota in Egor LG. Accreditation and voting going on peacefully but there seems to be "sharing" happening codedly

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
leanalyst:
Just finished voting at my center at Oredo, G.R.A., It's been very peaceful so far. The signs look good for POI and PDP.
Where is your ballot paper make we see.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Iyamu is riding on the wave of the bad economy (Pmb fg led apc poor performance)

If u check previous threads u will see most people supporting iyamu are citing poor economy as reason to boot out apc from the state & I wonder if SG N FG are the same.

Besides that I have no other idea... na y I dey hail esama and anenih those guys ehn.

You are very right on the bad economy being his campaign pedestal. Truly, the state of the economy will make people vote anything other than apc. Hunger alters brain function and tampers with mood. grin Do not blame the people. wink

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCmyheart:

PDP does that alot

But you had denied it before now. angry

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Uyi168: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
who dey share am... Hope u go keep some part for nairalanders
Y nt..pdp get money sha.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by APCmyheart(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
mastermaestro:

But you had denied it before now. angry

Deny what? i am a strong APC man.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by izobemheuwaize: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Geogeo1:
Army apprehends APC youth leader Osakpamwan Nomoless, Toritse Tigbebe with ghana must go bags containing 3000 PVCs and N15m #EdoDecides

Lies
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by freshcvvs: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
abokibuhari:
just called my sister in Benin right now, and she's saying PDP has taken over Edo state. I can't wait for the Good news....

I just called my brother right now, he said APC is clearing the whole votes right now, 80/20.

I cant wait for continuity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.