Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon (23264 Views)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues / Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by danot1030: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Losers has started ranting. Get police to arrest APC then and stop acting as though pdp is a saint.

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Even down here too,but na to collect money vote my choice I nor fit shout, no time, I will even advice if it's possible collect from both sides and vote your choice, simple
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by Qmerit(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
CHYMZZY:

AS CONVINCING AS POLITICIAN WORDS!
ßro, you just LIED like LIA MOHAMMED. I DIDNT GET YOU, ELEBORATE.

Ok. Now you prepared to vote ddd before leaving your house and when you get there same ddd says pls take this for your transport, not knowing you have voted it party already what would u say or do sir lolz?

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by emmydollars4life(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mikehell:
there can never be free and fair election in 9ja.... cool
using corpers in Nigerian Election is subjecting them to intimidation and also corrupt their mind with the kind of imorality that is observed in polling unit, i hate this country when i work as presiding officer of one the state in Nigeria, i can never vote in this country because it doesn't count is suffering of people.
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by Hakeem3(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
And so F wat PDP too ... Join for d sharing
.... Make dem no share na wether anyboy go comoutside go vote.. Cos after today u can't near dem again oo unless u have the connect ...!
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by belente(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
voters should collect our money and still vote for any of their desired candidate
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by CHYMZZY(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nicholas190:
If I did not eat politician money now that the need my vote when will I eat it? Lala please answer the question ❓
hehehe

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by jumobi1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
2k is an insult from apc...what can 2k buy in Nigeria now,it can't even buy 1 carton of small noodles sef undecided...Vote right, Vote Pastor Ize cool wink

Any form of bribery is an insult.

2 Likes

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hahahahahahaahhaahahaa........2k. Chaaaai "in Sam loco voice" mbok, wetin 2k fit do for N440=$1 economy? Nna my ibo brodas, analyse am na
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by ausproxi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Same here in Ekpoma
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by seguno2: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nimen:
Everywhere in Edo State, not only APC though, both PDP

I thought that APC is the holy holy party that is fighting CORRUPTION?
Have they changed?

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by mikolo80: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
2k is an insult from apc...what can 2k buy in Nigeria now,it can't even buy 1 carton of small noodles sef undecided...Vote right, Vote Pastor Ize cool wink
its 2k more than pdp is sharing
Chop alone die alone
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by mikolo80: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
raker300:
Nigerians will never learn..
what is 2k compared to 4 years of your life?
2k is better than 0k and no infrastructure
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by mikolo80: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chanchit:
you better make a better offer like doubling it. its now a game of who get money pass, and the hediots too should continue selling their votes.
only eediots refuse to collect their share of national cake sitting at home thinking anyone will remember them there. If everyone goes to collect money it will leave less money to spend on owambe and Dubai property and will force them to invest in productive sectors of economy to generate the sharing money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by XaintJoel20: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
I saw it with my naked eyes. Some collected a paltry 500 naira. IWeepForNigeria
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by XaintJoel20: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:
OP u dey there dey complain, no go collect ur own....

you know wetin 2k go fit do this hard time

he no get how we wan do am, corrupt people will still rule so why loose ur chance

I get 2k now na i dey nairaland dey comment grin grin grin grin
Where would you have been?
2k?
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by gibzzhd: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
raker300:
Nigerians will never learn.. what is 2k compared to 4 years of your life?
in this Administration 2k would save you for a tomorrow u are not sure of
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
op keep kwayet there. APC shared. PDP shared. don't tell me you didn't collect yours. I collected mine and voted for neither of them, even though I know that the party I voted doesn't stand a chance.

they both don't deserve my vote because they are both fraud. same old pot-bellied and greedy grandfathers.

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
cekhoe:
Even down here too,but na to collect money vote my choice I nor fit shout, no time, I will even advice if it's possible collect from both sides and vote your choice, simple

abi. no be them epp you get your thumb.

after all, 'Tis our money they are "shearing".
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

abi. no be them epp you get your thumb.

after all, 'Tis our money they are "shearing".
abi o,it's our money
Re: APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon by gemale(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Later pple wld vex when dey say Nigerians r criminals. So because of 2k, u wld sell ur self respect? Can dt amount last u 1 wk nt 2 tlk of D 4 yrs dt corrupt candidate wld last? An apt case of esau & Jacob wt d masses as d former. Selling votes? !!! Later dey wld open mouth & start wailing when dey r suffering. Dey wldnt rmbr their folly in d past. Any person who collected dt money is a party 2 corrupt practices in Nigeria & contributing 2 D problems of ds coun3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja (Photos) / 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.