Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days (24559 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Budget Padding: EFCC Grills Jibrin For Seven Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by phetto(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
when i read news like this, i just thank God for giving me the opportunity to leave that shit hole of a country.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by tobesticality: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
And buhari is fighting corruption undecided
fighting corruption my foot.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by DaPuncline: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Hypertension..
Over what?..shows the hypocrisy of the Apc led government,and it's leadership. In the fight against corruption.
Someone made a serious allegation involving principal member of the house..the police made so much noise of investigating the matter..only for the petitioners to be suspended.

Anyway..none of my business.

Bros PDP honourables are the ones solidly behind dogara. Get you fact right.
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by belente(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
buhari why

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by morbeta(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
I can't help but to concur with the fellow that said NIGERIA is a zoooooo

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by ificatchmodeh: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
DaPuncline:

Bros PDP honourables are the ones solidly behind dogara. Get you fact right.

Okay..why buhari ain't dealing with them...but romancing dogara..is he pdp too?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by teebaxy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:
Absolute nonsense. Dogara must be crazy for taking this despotic decision. He should defend himself and stop harassing Jibrin.

I hope Nigerians will rise up and stand with Jibrin on this matter since most of our crooked law makers from both PDP and APC are standing with Dogara. We should encourage whistle blowers and not turn against them. The hunter should not be the hunted.
quiet! standup to defend who? Rubbish, politics is a game of the men not boys. They just separated a boy from the men. Who Jibrin epp, he was only bitter that food was withdrawn from his mouth in that manner that's all.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by bsideboii(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Somehow I knew this was going to happen.He even went ahead to say Dogara was sharing huge sums of money to rep. members to support him when they return from Recess.To think Dogara was not even probed by the EFCC baffles me .

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by DaPuncline: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Okay..why buhari ain't dealing with them...but romancing dogara..is he pdp too?
You are right with that. I concur

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by 4nobody4every1: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, Dogara is next angry angry
tongue
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by kaystick86(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
CHAPTER V
THE LEGISLATURE

Part I

National Assembly

63 The Senate and the House of Representatives shall each sit for a period of not less than one hundred and eighty-one days[b][/b] in a year

this means that he has been suspended for one legislative year. Nigeria, I hail thee

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Rilwayne001: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=14pt] APC change indeed. Bunch of thieves angry angry

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by tyav7: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Like joke

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by codedguy1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Did they suspend his pay and allowance too.

If not na sham.

The hunter now the hunted. But I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Dogara will have his day too

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Long overdue
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by freshiemichael: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
rusep:

And you are having Hypetension

and u are displaying ur higher level of STUP!D!TY, EWU NMEEE...

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by chubbygal(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
BREAKING NEWS !!. APC chairman Oyegun loses to PDP in his polling unit

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Lescott7(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Where are we heading to?Suspending someone because he alleged you of something you perhaps did is out of it.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by ifezek: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
I dey cum
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Gnja: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Are they humans?animals!

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by yaki84: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:
Absolute nonsense. Dogara must be crazy for taking this despotic decision. He should defend himself and stop harassing Jibrin.

I hope Nigerians will rise up and stand with Jibrin on this matter since most of our crooked law makers from both PDP and APC are standing with Dogara. We should encourage whistle blowers and not turn against them. The hunter should not be the hunted.
which nigerians?
Who dem epp?

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by HENRY940: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Its like budget de menstruate, or smtin.........just saying sha undecided
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by ndcide(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't pity jubril.

But what's it with Nigerians now suddenly want to start loving anyone who makes an allegation of corruption. This thing about rabble-rousing must stop.

That was what earned buhari the presidency.
That was what earned Dino his senatorial position.

Just point people as thief and you'll suddenly have support. It's manipulative in my opinion.

We all knew what Jubril was saying over the media when this budget issue started. Now some people have suddenly canonized him.

4 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by olatade(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nigerians should please adopt another strategy in shaping This our society for our own good, that of our children and generations yet unborn.This Is no more about forming political parties. We need to move out of our comfort zones and organize ourselves as a people and tell one another That enough is enough , tell ourselves to collectively come out from this mental slavery and demand the way we want to be governed in This country. An average Nigerian is now a mini government . He builds his own road, gives himself water and electricity etc and yet he pays taxes, while these criminal political leaders enjoy the best of life and keep looting our common treasury and refuse to provide basic amenities to the people. Its sad that we do not have anymore the Fela Kutis, Bello Kutis, Ganis , Chimas etc. All these are unacceptable and so we must organize ourselves as a vocal body, a group that will be demanding how we want things run in our LG,s , States and Federal level and put a stop to all these slavery.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by xtivin(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
#istandwithjibrin trending on twitter loading

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by sanpipita(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jibrin is just a novice, from day one he was fighting a lost battle, they will thrash him more in coming days

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Firefire(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
GoggleB:
APC is 500% more corrupt than PDP...

Bunch of dullards..

grin

I will phight kworoption

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by sanusidabo: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
What this so called house representives have been doing they should suppose to be dissolved in our system.
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by sadissbala(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
tendercharles:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/28/house-representatives-suspends-jibrin
if that works then really the posterity of our dear country is in total jeopardy.
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Caliph69: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is very bad for our democracy. A big shift from the change mantra.
Can they ever get it right in this country?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by tuoyoojo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
no body beats this country when it comes to "dying" cases.

remember the whole razzmatazz before

one would think dogara n the implicated thieves would be probed

but alas this country has not had its feel from feeding on corruption

later it is the same Nigerians that would vote them in,when they offer them akara balls

anyway, wetin be my concern

how does this affect the impeding fuel hike that may hit this country before the year ends

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu / Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos) / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.