Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days (24563 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Budget Padding: EFCC Grills Jibrin For Seven Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Bgorgeous: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is the Nigeria we leave in instead of investigating the issue, the turn in the wrestle blower. Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by happney65: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Hypertension..
Over what?..shows the hypocrisy of the Apc led government,and it's leadership. In the fight against corruption.
Someone made a serious allegation involving principal member of the house..the police made so much noise of investigating the matter..only for the petitioners to be suspended.

Anyway..none of my business.

omolola15 come and see..Your hero claiming to fight corruption..Nice one jare..They are nothing but hypocrites..

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Joarams(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
VampireeM:

Who and Who should rise up? I dont pity for jibrin @ all. Both Dogara, Jibrin and co are guilty of same crime. Jibrin openly said on national tv that the budget was not padded! He is only forming anti-corruption because he was the scape goat that was sacked from the chairmanship position.. In a sane society, him and hOR speaker cohorts should have been charged to court and recalled by their constituents.
Meanwhile PMB and APC led govt corruption fight is a huge scam.

From the Executive to the Independent Legislature. How exactly do you expect the President to take action in this case? Are we under military rule? Does the Executive not have enough problems of their own to worry about? Ending the recession, raising revenues, explaining sale of assets to Unions, fighting insurgency etc.
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Tamakay(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Good move. When a child brags for pulling a white beard from his father's jaw then the father will thrust his head forward for the child to pull all the white hairs. I have never seen such a pompous Lawmaker like Jubrin. Teach him to keep official secrets no matter what. Some issues are not meant for the public consumption and this case is not an exception
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Saintp(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Joarams:

From the Executive to the Independent Legislature. How exactly do you expect the President to take action in this case? Are we under military rule? Does the Executive not have enough problems of their own to worry about? Ending the recession, raising revenues, explaining sale of assets to Unions, fighting insurgency etc.

Why did the president take action against saraki ? Guys, I hate double standard.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by eph12(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Serves him right, he was one of the problems of the 8th Assembly Gbaja would have been made a better Speaker, but for the selfish interest of idiots like Jubrin.
Gbaja that is supporting Dogara in this so called allegation is who you say would have been better?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by gbade11(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
And buhari is fighting corruption undecided
The president must not interfere in the affairs of the National assembly. That's rule of law and separation of power.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by precious1967(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
JIBRIN has 4gotten dt there are many masqurades eaten from d padding budget. sorry. carry ur cross.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by IamPatriotic(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
eph12:

Gbaja that is supporting Dogara in this so called allegation is who you say would have been better?

Gbaja is not supporting Dogara, he's only playing to ensure Jubrin suffers for his "sins"
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by eph12(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Gbaja is not supporting Dogara, he's only playing to ensure Jubrin suffers for his "sins"
By supporting corruption? Or how do you want people to see this?

Just like saying you witness two guys raping a girl and because you want one to suffer for something he did to you you decide to stand with the other? And this sounds okay to you?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by IamPatriotic(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
eph12:

Just like saying you witness two guys raping a girl and because you want one to suffer for something he did to you you decide to stand with the other? And this sounds okay to you?

Show me the instance where Hon. Gbajabiamila is "supporting" Dogara
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by IamPatriotic(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
eph12:

What are you expecting him to do in this scenario as a principal officer of the House, he may still have his chance of getting back at Dogara, but not on this fight between two enemies.
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by wealthpin: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari is a noisemaker.He is not a sincere leader ready to fight corruption.
The case of budget padding as it is levelled against some principal officers at the National Assembly should never have been handled with kid gloves if only PMB is serious with his fight against corruption.
PMB is a noisemaker...shikena.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by eph12(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Show me the instance where Hon. Gbajabiamila is "supporting" Dogara

Mr. Jibrin’s isolation became even more pronounced after 10 principal officers of the House released a statement backing Mr. Dogara and denouncing Mr. Jibrin. Amongst them was Femi Gbajabiamila, the Majority Leader who many thought would be reluctant to openly back Mr. Dogara

This?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by eph12(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:

What are you expecting him to do in this scenario as a principal officer of the House, he may still have his chance of getting back at Dogara, but not on this fight between two enemies.
My friend this was a very good opportunity to get back at Dogara. Very good opportunity to let everyone see Dogara for who he is and at the same time get rid of Jibrin for the role he played.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by IamPatriotic(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
eph12:

My friend this was a very good opportunity to get back at Dogara. Very good opportunity to let everyone see Dogara for who he is and at the same time get rid of Jibrin for the role he played.

How? there isn't a way he can fight Dogara now, except he's a sour looser that will only lose more.
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by eph12(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:

How? there isn't a way he can fight Dogara now, except he's a sour looser that will only lose more.
This sounds like "hey Dogara is not guilty so forget what the media is saying"

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by ceeethru(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is the time for Nigeria to demand for the national assembly to be shut down. Imagine we were in recession since June to July they can't suspend their recess for emergency work for the love of this country, but can gang up and suspend jubril. Let me tell you this criminals are just resiting recession as national anthem but has no solution than to display their beautiful attire with I support saraki and dogara slogan on the floor. We can achieve a lot in this country without this criminals called national assembly members for now. Please let occupy nass tomorrow morning. We don't need them again. They have equally suspended Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by seguntijan(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sanusi blew a whistle on missing $20M in NNPC, GEJ had him fired and ceased his passport. Nigerian Youths kept mute
Jubrin is facing suspensions for revealing the worst evil in National Assembly called Budget Padding which directly affects common man.
What are the Youths planning to do when this happens?
1 hr · Public

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by laparry12(f): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:
Absolute nonsense. Dogara must be crazy for taking this despotic decision. He should defend himself and stop harassing Jibrin.

I hope Nigerians will rise up and stand with Jibrin on this matter since most of our crooked law makers from both PDP and APC are standing with Dogara. We should m encourage whistle blowers and not turn against them. The hunter should not be the hunted.
Bros easy nah. Na dem dem, what do u expect? If only Jibrin had blown that whistle while he was still the chairman, I think it would have made a difference. My thinking sha.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by asovital(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
TOO HARSH
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by brojoshua: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Yes let there be discipline among the leaders. And yes without the necessary allowances and if there is need let him be handed over to the police and EFCC
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by Abcka811: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
rusep:

And you are having Hypetension
What us hypertensiom here. This country is failing every hour during Buhari's government, you are saying hypertension. Whose business is this. The world is seeing your tribalist president call Buhari. Even if there is nothing one can do for now, every persons, whether he or she is of this this country , I can bet you people are not happy. Buhari is forcing people to face their opposite direction. We will know if it is good to force people against their natural will. When it come to GEJ' family Buhari will develop extra energy. It is well my dear. Keep pressing people into deepest sea water.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by brojoshua: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
And let it be from suspension to prison so others can learn and fear to commit crimes against the people.
And please let them not forget the others like him even those with court cases
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by vickylincon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Hypertension..
Over what?..shows the hypocrisy of the Apc led government,and it's leadership. In the fight against corruption.
Someone made a serious allegation involving principal member of the house..the police made so much noise of investigating the matter..only for the petitioners to be suspended.

Anyway..none of my business.

if efcc has arrested dogora.. Na your type go shout witch hunt saying it's internal affair just as you people shout when saraki and ekweremadu was charged with forgery. I think is best buhari leave them to sort themselves out
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by tenifayo1994(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Only God knws where we're heading to in diz country. a thief make convertion about his fellow thieves buh the best this government can do is to turn a blind eye. even though i like buhari buh what's the difference between this administration nd the previous one if nt for more hardship.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by harbey007: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
So Sad! A case of the hunter being hunted down, its now a crime to be a whistle blower Which Way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by omikel(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
qualityovenbake:
His days has been numbered. Most of Nigerian politicians are hardcore thieves, no matter the verdict; Jibrin will always remain the masses champion. Thank you Sir for fighting for US
cry
qualityovenbake:
His days has been numbered. Most of Nigerian politicians are hardcore thieves, no matter the verdict; Jibrin will always remain the masses champion. Thank you Sir for fighting for US
How many of you? You and Your family I guess sha!
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by CioAngels(f): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
You have put up a good fight becos you would not have fought while in the house but from out side as you did. Jubrin, you want to compliment this administrations corruption war, did president buhari tell you he is honestly fighting corruption? Nothing will happen to dogara and others becos buhari is supporting dogara and co that is why he is shielding him as did buratai, lawal, abba kyari, dambazzau, mamman daura and others. Jubrin, have you forgotten that dogara is a fake christian who is secretly passing Islamaization bill and also grazing bill so buhari will punish you for disgracing his yes sir boy. Jubrin, be strong, according to larry kolesweat, Goat wen dey ground no dey fear cutlass.
Re: House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days by onyechi2004: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm...naija politics.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha / ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.