Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! (10854 Views)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows / Best Harry Potter Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by cheeryangy(f): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2007
I think that title is just the best, Rowlings should Know what she is doin at least no one has read it yet
Seun:

"Harry Potter and . . Deathly Hallows! Oooh, I'm so scared. Not! What a ridiculous title! Something like "return of the king" is much more impressive. This is just lame!", Harry potter and the "King of wizards!!!" that sounds really dumb.
t's likely Harry is goin to die and if he does, then the book is TRASH
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by KINKYTXGRL(f): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2007
i cant wait. ive pre-ordered mine
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by ayomorocco(f): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
I am surprised no one said anything about the issue stated in Orikinla's 1st post about Harry Potter outselling the Bible. I don't know who came up with the ludicrous notion that the last Harry Potter Book will outsell the Bible at some point. I actually doubt that all seven put together will outsell the bible. There are different versions of the Bible and the Bible will continue to sell centuries after Harry Potter ceases to be fashionable and certainly centuries after we are all dead and gone cool.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2007
It can't possibly outsell the bible, when one sits down to think about it.
It's just wishful thinking on the part of the publisher. They wish it could outsell the bible!
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2007
u still think harry potter 7 cant outsell the bible?? think again.
the book is not yet out but it has started breaking all manner of records,
the pre-orders have gone up wildly.

check the link.
http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0413/potterh.html

people just cant wait to get a hold of it. . .me too
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2007
It can't outsell the bible because it's a product of pop culture. Very soon, we'll forget about it. Unlike books like Animal Farm, which hasn't outsold the bible, Harry Potter has no timeless message for future generations!
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by bluesky4(f): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2007
The bible is a timeless book. In years to come the bible will still be making sales.
This is the last Harry Potter book so its bound to make huge sales, but outsale the bible, dont think so!
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by count(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2007
hopefully the book will be interesting, i'm looking foward to it.oh and yeah i'm as sure as hell that it cannot outsell the bible.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Chiz2(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
I saw d cover on yahoo news and it's crazy -
it even has a pix of voldermort with d glowing
red eyes some fans have been imagining

Yahoo movies say d adult cover has him holding
something shaped like an 'S' n' r speculating dat
it 's slytherin's locket,

i think it will be a great ending to a great story
n beefers can pound sand
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 1:26am On May 07, 2007
ohhh myy GAAWWDD!!

i've started readin the book (downloaded , pdf format) and it is crazy!!!!.

right from the first chapter, new and surprising things have started happening.

J.K Rowling is surely a witch herself. .

would share little secrets if anyone wants to hear. don't want to spoil your fun before ya'll read it
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 1:28am On May 07, 2007
oh ma goshhhhhh is it niceeee, i want u to share wit meeeeeeeeeeeee, where can i get it
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 1:28am On May 07, 2007
pls tell me o lemme print it out right now
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 1:34am On May 07, 2007
got it from a close confidant. it was on one of the torrent sites. would search if its still there but i doubt.
i printed mine out too. its really nice.

wanna know wats happening?
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 1:37am On May 07, 2007
Gal am dyin to know wat is happenin after dumbledore was killed by snape, but dont tell me cos it will spoil the surprise
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 1:39am On May 07, 2007
pls can u search and tell me if it is still available
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 1:43am On May 07, 2007
i'll do dat.
just hope its still available.

bt if its not. . . . . grin
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 1:50am On May 07, 2007
or do i just send the file to ur email?
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 2:12am On May 07, 2007
yes plssssssssss,  raqua2k2@yahoo.com,  thanx
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Stacie: 12:11pm On May 15, 2007
cool I am so glad that's its out.
I honestly cant wait to read it.
I'm in luv already. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Stacie: 12:20pm On May 15, 2007
I ve a request to ask pls anyone living in Akure who could lend me Harry Potter 6. I really want to read it before book 7 is inally out. I will be good
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2007
if no one can borrow u, you can download it. i can send u the .torrent file if u request.
good luck
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Stacie: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2007
Honestly if you wouldn't mind,my mail box is stacie05ng@yahoo.com
I really appreciate this,Thanks.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by SMC(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2007
@ Seun,

Agreed the title is a little lame, but when your book is projected to sell Three Million copies in the first 24 hours of being released, you can call it any damn thing you want. Despite the fact that the book is not even out yet, it is Number 1 on many lists and Amazon says that sales by pre-order is out-stripping the combined sales of all the books which are Number 2 to Number 20 at a ratio of 5:1. Now that is mind boggling. Most authors will be chuffed to have 1 million copies of their books sold and to be able to achieve three times that amount in a 24 hour period will be phenomenal. It will be a new record and J.K. Rowling will be beating her own former record of selling 2 million books in 24 hours.

Nevertheless, it will never outsell the bible on the whole, as sales will definitely die off after a while while the bible will continue to be churned out.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by obats(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2007
One thing i realised when reading this forum is seun antagonistic nature towards the title of the book but i just want to say that it is not necessarily meant to appeal to everyone and she probably had a reason to chhoose that particular title so we should not ''JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS TIILE"-----stay coll everyone
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by obats(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
just kunmi please this is like my first time talking to you but will it be too much of a trouble if u could direct me to the the site where u saw the harr potter 7 torrent file i would really appreciate it. I hope u see this message and come to my aid. And is seun ur friends pls tell that guy that he is one angry fellow. Thanks a lot.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
@obat
the site only hosted it for like a day or 2 before it was removed but i dowloaded it before it was removed.
its on my pc now. i'll send it to u if u want. . its in pdf format so u either read it off ur screen or if u cant, just print it out.
but its over 600 pages though.

my address is justkunmi@gmail.com
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2007
@justjunmi

thanx a lot for sending me the file,now am hopin my ink doesnt finish on my printer cos i hav to print all out, i cant belive it, its the complete book, thanx again,
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2007
@muchbabe
glad i could help.
Actually my printer ink also ran out while printin, had to buy a new catridge, but it was really worth it.
Enjoy the book. Its really cool
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
@muchbabe
glad i could help.
Actually my printer ink also ran out while printin, had to buy a new catridge, but it was really worth it.
Enjoy the book. Its really cool
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 07, 2007
wow so dudley is a wizard huh, oh my
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2007
@muchbabe
yes o! Dudley is a wizard o! He even became quite important along the end, Jus keep readin. So many freaky suprises still lie ahead in d book. Jus dont freak out wen u see them. Real nice book.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by mamaput(f): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
that book you people have is a fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Missed Calls!!!! A Must Read! / Naruto Chapter 593 (pidgin English) / Common Proverbial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.