Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! (11108 Views)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows / Best Harry Potter Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2007
4,500 naira for a single work of fiction. Hmm, I love Harry Potter, but probably not that much. I'd rather borrow it.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by SMC(f): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2007
Seun:

4,500 naira for a single work of fiction. Hmm, I love Harry Potter, but probably not that much. I'd rather borrow it.

LOL. You cheapskate tongue
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2007
If it was a textbook, I would gladly pay that amount of money. But this is a book I'll read just once or twice.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2007
wow so the harry potter is 4,500 in naija,

I got it here for 30 canadian dollars a little over 3000 naira
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by olofinjeje: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
I believe that is a fair price to pay. I believe we paid =N=4,950 The book was available on the same day as the launch abroad.It is a small price to encourage a reading culture which has all but disappeared.
Feel free to borrow it once I have finished reading it.Oh after my kids' friends and their cousins and,  Maybe just before the new year.
JUST GO AND BUY THE BOOK
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by eniola1310(f): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2007
please can anybody send the pdf file to eniola1310@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2007
i went and bought the book and it wasnt the same at all with what the pdf file i got in the email, i wonder whr that story came from,
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
WHAT PDF FILE
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by urch45: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
I heard someone saying he wanted to publish. Here's a good one. They accept online manuscript submission. Try cassava republic. Though I dont know that much about them or their website. Another sure one is www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer editing, proofreading, translation services. Even script review. Have only used their services once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian / 6 Missed Calls!!!! A Must Read! / Face Me I Face You: A 6-Month I.T Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.