Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. (1007 Views)

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by drberry(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
What's the best response to give if a lady asks about age?
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by dmgr(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
mke i finish diz lst bottle i go comment later
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why would you wanna lie?
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by Cholls(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
my brother when a lady ask sure a question try as much as possible to sound intelligent in replying her.............these is the right way to tell her your age "I was born on 28-09-2016"
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by drberry(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmgr:
mke i finish diz lst bottle i go comment later

LOL. Finish am fast fast, I dey wait you.
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by drberry(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Why would you wanna lie?
I told a lie about it once and the truth surfaced later but it wasn't really funny. I've also told the truth before and the response I got wasn't funny either. "Hmmm...youre even a small boy", probably because she was older and I didn't find it funny. Hence my question now.
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by drberry(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cholls:
my brother when a lady ask sure a question try as much as possible to sound intelligent in replying her.............these is the right way to tell her your age "I was born on 28-09-2016"
So you're an advocate for the real truth?
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
drberry:

I told a lie about it once and the truth surfaced later but it wasn't really funny. I've also told the truth before and the response I got wasn't funny either. "Hmmm...youre even a small boy", probably because she was older and I didn't find it funny. Hence my question now.
Then next time they ask just tell them..
"Never be too forward to ask a man what he should ask you first"

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by krissconnect(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Erm,I knew it,exactly what I expected. Now how is this ur business,why can't you just scroll down without reading. Did I ask you to read my comment? Hey,ure still reading? What is ur problem? Better save ur time and skip reading this. Mtcheww!
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by krissconnect(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
I tell her am +1 ur age. So however she calculates it,I'm her senior. grin
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by Monocrotophos: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2016
the best way to reply is: i am above 18. i found this working for years.
You can also say: that's classified... it adds more mystery to their expectations.
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by drberry(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm thanks y'all. Got some helpful tips.
Re: When A Lady Asks About Your Real Age. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
And u'll tell her abi..what's there even if she's older than you that dosent mean u can't still work ur way to her kingdom!__

Age is just a number these days!

(1) (Reply)

#nobraday: Abeg Send Me Straight One - Young Guy Tells Girlfriend / Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? / Guys With Taller Girlfriends Your Attention Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.