Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo (46211 Views)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You serve there, and I have live virtually all my life in Benin. Who should understand the people better?
Anyway, On behalf of the Benin Crown, the Government and the good people of Edo state and my immediate family, I tender an unreserved apology to you for all the inconveniences the unruly behaviour of some bad elements may have caused you..

Oh!!! I see, u live in Benin? No wonder...that is ur number one city na, capital village for that matter, which is not better than some local town in some States. Take time to visit some town in orhionmwon LGA to see for ur self, those thugs in Benin are paid to come n disrupt election in those places.

I no abuse ur state ooo.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by APCmyheart(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kudos to these hard workers.

Kudos too to the people of Edo State,who did not see this election as a do or die affair.

If it was Rivers State,there would have been plenty of headless bodies now,and Wike's supporters on Nairaland would have come here to justify the violence.

The people in this pictures could walk freely,because there are no ballot box snatchers in Edo State.

---Modified--

For those complaining about this road. There are bad roads in the US,Uk,Lagos and Abuja.

Na true you talk ooo, They even try to bring in militant and i think the secret was leaked that was why the election was postponed in the first place so as to feyched those that was import into the state by Wike and Okowa and the PDP's and not the terrorist they claim it to be..

APC teaching PDP how win election since 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by APCmyheart(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
fexti:
I thought oshomole touched everywhere in Edo state, or is this suppose to be a federal government project ?

LOl some of you are full of hate, EVen in US flood take over places when it rained.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Nyaknor(m): 1:41am On Sep 29, 2016
And during the campaign osho dey shout say him don repair road finish o...... angry
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by gunuvi(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2016
LoRdCaT:
You sure say that chic dey let am touch bobby sef? grin Oshiomole is thief that only touched/ touches his dick when he is wanking. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Ake1: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Osahon7:
Impressive: Police and INEC officials had to pull their Shoes and trousers to cross erosion somewhere in Edo
#There is still hope for Nigeria

A big Kudos to INEC
Kudos to The Nigerian Police Force
VERY DANGEROUS! THEY'RE JUST CROSSING LIKE UNTRAINED CIVILIANS WITHOUT COMBAT ARRANGEMENT TO COUNTER ANY IN CASE OF ANY ATTACK. TOO EXPOSED!
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Ake1:

VERY DANGEROUS! THEY'RE JUST CROSSING LIKE UNTRAINED CIVILIANS WITHOUT COMBAT ARRANGEMENT TO COUNTER ANY IN CASE OF ANY ATTACK. TOO EXPOSED!
so you thing they don't have Guns with them??
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by emmydollars4life(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
NNVanguard:
When we have more of Media men as political leaders, this becomes a common scenario!

Plunging the state into world bank debt yet no infrastructural development!

#enough is enough!

NNV: The Way Out!
He said Rain affected his regime that is why he has not done much on road.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Chukazu: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
vowsng:

you mean they are working for their money? how much do you think they are being paid? to risk their lives carrying boxes and trekking on such a terrain. you even asked about the inhabitants of the area, so you mean dwelling in such a geological terrain is allowed? for all i know, shooting these guys to collect ballot boxes can be facilitated due to the fact that they are trekking in such a terrain when they should be inside a car that is guided by security personnel. if we continue with sentiment, i doubt if nigeria would ever be better.

what is your qualms?
what do you mean if dwelling in such places is allowed?
are you saying people should run away from such places when they have not alternatives?
you hav a corrupt mindset to start with... why is it the only time government remembers such places is when there's is electioneering activities? am certain no fame-seeking blogger will show such terrain again until next elections , so why should I be concerned about people who are working for their money, than the rejected and forgotten folks who plight same environment day-in-day-out?

do you even know if vehicles can navigate such terrain, what of places you can only get to with boats? your misplaced anger should be at the respective government authority not me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by XaintJoel20: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
goshen26:

Oh!!! I see, u live in Benin? No wonder...that is ur number one city na, capital village for that matter, which is not better than some local town in some States. Take time to visit some town in orhionmwon LGA to see for ur self, those thugs in Benin are paid to come n disrupt election in those places.

I no abuse ur state ooo.
I guess you have not been to Benin for a long time.
Benin is now a transformed city.

If I may ask, you from with state
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
XaintJoel20:

I guess you have not been to Benin for a long time.
Benin is now a transformed city.

If I may ask, you from with state

To God be the glory. I'm presently in Benin to execute a contract for my company, u need to see how the driver is lamenting, which I can also see for my self...
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by XaintJoel20: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
goshen26:

To God be the glory. I'm presently in Benin to execute a contract for my company, u need to see how the driver is lamenting, which I can also see for my self...
Bros talk true make devil shame. Benin city has been transformed. You would agree with me that it wasn't like this when you left.

Enjoy your stay in Benin.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Bros talk true make devil shame. Benin city has been transformed. You would agree with me that it wasn't like this when you left.

Enjoy your stay in Benin.

Is it only Benin that made up Edo state, even Benin is poor compared to other capital cities.

Eyean road from Ramat na error...
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by XaintJoel20: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
goshen26:

Is it only Benin that made up Edo state, even Benin is poor compared to other capital cities.

Eyean road from Ramat na error...
You still haven't told me your state.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You still haven't told me your state.

I'm a lagosian, if u must kno...Epe...

Oshiomole no try at all, he used money to buy ur elders. I served in Urhonigbe if u care to kno, Urhonigbe which is home town of Pius odubu, deputy gov, I did not c light thru out my service year. Orhionmwon that happens to be the largest LGA in Edo does not have light, except Igbanke, and igbanke got her light from delta state..

2. I served in a government secondary school, I took mathematics n basic science (Two key subjects by ordinary corp member) just becos we had just 4 government teacher in the school, the government teachers includes my principal n vice principal, just becos ur uncle oshiomole could not employ teachers, even the employed ones are crying of salary.

Guy, no get me annoyed ooo, I will just unleash the hardship ur uncle subject people of Edo into for 8 years, visit other places n see things for ur self, not sitting in Benin alone to judge performance...

If u r an APC member why not say it.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by XaintJoel20: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
goshen26:

I'm a lagosian, if u must kno...Epe...

Oshiomole no try at all, he used money to buy ur elders. I served in Urhonigbe if u care to kno, Urhonigbe which is home town of Pius odubu, deputy gov, I did not c light thru out my service year. Orhionmwon that happens to be the largest LGA in Edo does not have light, except Igbanke, and igbanke got her light from delta state..

2. I served in a government secondary school, I took mathematics n basic science (Two key subjects by ordinary corp member) just becos we had just 4 government teacher in the school, the government teachers includes my principal n vice principal, just becos ur uncle oshiomole could not employ teachers, even the employed ones are crying of salary.

Guy, no get me annoyed ooo, I will just unleash the hardship ur uncle subject people of Edo into for 8 years, visit other places n see things for ur self, not sitting in Benin alone to judge performance...

If u r an APC member why not say it.
You tried in your analysis. Virtually everything you said is true. Much ado with your negative reports on Edo state, didn't you see any good thing in Edo state?

Who told you I haven't travelled outside of Edo state??
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You tried in your analysis. Virtually everything you said is true. Much ado with your negative reports on Edo state, didn't you see any good thing in Edo state?

Who told you I haven't travelled outside of Edo state??

I only said those to counter his believe that osho is working... Edo people are good people in term of accommodation and hospitality I can say that, but his believe that oshomole worked is what I don't want to hear....go and browse how much Edo is owing world bank btw 2012-2016, he borrowed money n did not spend on the betterment of the people ...I use to be his fans when he was still the nlc chairman, only for him to change when he became the gov

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.