Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such (634 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by Laitesmart(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelsea fan... Manutd fan... Arsenal fan... Barcelona fan... As you claiming to be a fan of a particular team she is also claiming to be a fan of one... Weekend football... Monday night football. Champions league football. Europa league.. She will always watch it with you....
Majority of us, myself inclusive, like the dumb version of my girlfriend as far as football is concerned.... Let me do the watching and let her keep the ignorance...
Imagine me, an arsenal fan that I am, having a loyal and bonafide chelsea fan as a girlfriend... Na every weekend we go dey fight now.... U know chelsea fans can be very annoying!!!!

Would u prefer a girlfriend that knows everything about the club she supports? A strong fan of any team? Do u have a girlfriend of such? Share your experience!
Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
i once said "i hate football" n all the guys looked at me like i said "i have leprosy" ...so no... ion think i'd like a girl who is addicted to football...
Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by prettyesther20: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
ok
Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hell no!!!
But i can understand "playful addiction" because of fine guys in a team!

My gf has this "annoying habit" of supporting any team playing against my team!

Nothing beats the "feeling i get" when she jumps shouting goal, mocking me and dancing in my front!

Trust me!! its amazing! #Good times

2 Likes

Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by STENON(f): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Football is my best sport. I love watching and playing football but I detest the shouting aspect of the sport.
Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by GbovoLee(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
bbmpin:
Hell no!!!
But i can understand "playful addiction" because of fine guys in a team!

My gf has this "annoying habit" of supporting any team playing against my team!

Nothing beats the "feeling i get" when she jumps shouting goal, mocking me and dancing in my front!

Trust me!! its amazing! #Good times
all this type of things that could prompt slaps..its better I jst avoid it.u wouldnt dare make me faces when am losing
Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by Laitesmart(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by Laitesmart(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
prettyesther20:
nothing wrong with having a gf that loves football, makes the relationship very fun.

i love football,too bad bae doesn't cry

Really? What if she is a rival?
Re: Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such by prettyesther20: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=Laitesmart post=49780209]

Really? What if she is a rival?
Depends on how u two relate on that level

there shouldn't be much argument. the girl is not expected to be a die-hard fan like the guy tho

one has to be cold, the two can't be 'hot'.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Want Your Husband To Carry Out DNA Test To Know Your Kids Paternity. / Will Cassava Takes Over from Cucumber? / Nigerian Women Kiss A Lot Of Princes But End Up Marrying Frogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.