Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This (1322 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by Davonjagah(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
one word for the guy that replied like this......

Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Juz one word? shocked

Tat guy na be notorious pizza eater.
Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by omololu2020(m): 4:19am On Sep 29, 2016
the guy nah gay grin
Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 29, 2016
omololu2020:
the guy nah gay grin
That man get all the sense in the world..... Just look.

Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by SlaughterGang: 4:35am On Sep 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

I concur...Pizza before a vigorous activity.

Vanquay approves.
Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I concur...Pizza before a vigorous activity.
Vanquay approves.
what typa talk is that undecided
My man ,you obviously haven't had a pizza as delicious as the 1 in that picture above
It IS the main event.
You see all that cheeze? shocked shoooot!!!]
Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by Davonjagah(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

I see what you mean.. this pizza no be here oo
Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

All hail the king!
Re: One Word For The Guy That Replied Like This by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davonjagah:
I see what you mean.. this pizza no be here oo
yep it be intergalactic pizza.... outta this world grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Call This?? / Look She Said Its Too Long ... Please Is She Right / I Have A Fart Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.