Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation (47600 Views)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Blessedward: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
texazzpete:
It does look like pdp's attempts to rig the elections are failing.
lol...bros u no well oooo.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Justiceleague1: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
I know hungerbad and madridguy and sarrki will be somewhere dancing and rolling their owambe afonja nyansh..una plan døn work,abi grin grin
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by histemple: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
How can APC not be leading on the pages of "The Nation" newspapers?
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Strech(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2016
ayusco85:
If it's true then I pity PDP, because their survival depends on this result. If they win Edo state, then they ve hope of regaining Nigeria's trust as a better option than APC
how edo state take affect the whole of Naija?I jus tire for some ppl way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by chalerea(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
TPAND:
The Nation of Bola Tinubu is the only newspaper reporting Obaseki in the lead.
If INEC rigs this election; it won't be funny, the people are aggrieved

No dear, not only the nation. APC is clearly wining even Arise TV is reporting...
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
My broda,wat will the masses do? Edolites can only leave oshiomole to God. The same oshiomole that was making noise about one man one vote,the same guy that was shouting say no to godfatherism is now the real devil himself. My broda just ignore nigeria politics,anyone that allows his emotions get raised by these evil men should have a rethink. Even this pastor izeyamu would do worse if elected. The way the country is structured gives room for the emergence of a leader with absolute power,and we all know absolute power corrupts. That's how the system runs. No nigerian politician should cause you emotional distress,if obaseki or izeyamu wins good for their lackeys. They don't know us.
TPAND:

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by henryuzor(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
TPAND:
shut the Bleep up...sore looser.....speak for yourself.....wailer
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Siscooh: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
TPAND:
What will happen? When Edo people still casted votes to APC that much? Sad!

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by henryuzor(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
wow, please educate me more on that. Has Obaseki held any Public position before he contested for Governor?
Obaseki has excelled in the private sector where MERIT and INTEGRITY counts and he has also held several positions in the public sector...pls Google his background jare...no be Ize Iyamu the hypocrite when be fake pastor
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by 7lives: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
ayusco85:
If it's true then I pity PDP, because their survival depends on this result. If they win Edo state, then they ve hope of regaining Nigeria's trust as a better option than APC

How can PDP be a better option with all the recent revelations?, APC may be fumbling for now but this not enough reason for me to jump into oblivion by voting PDP into power.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by 7lives: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Saintp:
it won't be a surprise if APC wins even without rigging. The truth is that Nigeria is not a normal country. I have travelled to so many countries but I have never seen anyone like Nigeria.
If Nigeria is a normal country, APC should be losing election for the next 2-3 years not because PDP is better but to make a statement of disapproval of the current situation of things and that should have made them sit up. But Nigeria is different with abnormal mentality that defies all logic and that is why nothing works here.

If Nigeria is a normal country PDP should never have rule this country at all, that 16 years of fruitless government is still heavy in my heart.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Bbklopsy: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2016
where did d apc's votes come from? D fact remains that apc can not win an LGA in Nigeria as a whole. CURSED party
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Bbklopsy: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2016
7lives:

If Nigeria is a normal country PDP should never have rule this country at all, that 16 years of fruitless government is still heavy in my heart.
COMEDIAN
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by TPAND(f): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2016
henryuzor:

shut the Bleep up...sore looser.....speak for yourself.....wailer

Me a wailer. ooo yes, I will wail for a better tomorrow. But you have a subnormal intelligence, try and see the doctor Dementia is real
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by kayzat: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Bbklopsy:
where did d apc's votes come from? D fact remains that apc can not win an LGA in Nigeria as a whole. CURSED party

siddon dia
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin na our turn to shake body my bro.

Justiceleague1:
I know hungerbad and madridguy and sarrki will be somewhere dancing and rolling their owambe afonja nyansh..una plan døn work,abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Final Result
APC won 15 LGAs
7 local govts in Edo South
6 local govts in Edo North
2 local govts in Edo Central
PDP won 3 LGAs
3 local govts in Edo Central
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by obaaderemi: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Doyin2:

Facts are sacred!

I was in EDO during the evil days of PDP,so I know what I am talking about.For me,going to EDO now,is like going to PARADISE,relatively speaking!

So I am asking you again,Should Edolites disgrace Oshiomole because of Buhari.

Moreover,come to think of it,Obaseki V Iyamu,who has a better profile?

Obaseki is a technocrat and the current arrow head of Oshiomole's economic team.The latter is trying to follow the footsteps of Tinubu in Lagos,by identify technocrats that can take EDO to the next developmental level,not a pastor and mere politician!

I am laying down the facts ,You do not seem to understand the meaning of partisanship?

Seems the pastor,s past has come to haunt him.but i know him very well in ikeja in 2011 and i saw in him a progressive man who loved the struggling youth.he was generous and inspirational and he wasnt even campaigning 4 anything then.we should be careful what we do today 4 da sake of our 2morrow
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by KiziitoKennel(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
When there's hunger in the land, then expect the UNEXPECTED from sane people.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Eeser: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
porshuch:
who get time for good governance again, my brother abeg na chop i chop be i dey now. This country don tire me sef.
No be only you my brother. This is however the only country we have. I am hopeful that we will get to turn this giant ship away from the murky waters someday. The Chinese did it, so can we.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by astarotte: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
7lives:

How can PDP be a better option with all the recent revelations?, APC may be fumbling for now but this not enough reason for me to jump into oblivion by voting PDP into power.

7lives:

Bros I tire o.

If Nigerians get sense, they for don bury PDP for 6 feet under the ground since so that they will never raise their ugly head again in this country.

Any Nigerian who has been aware of happenings in this country for the last 10 years should know that PDP is the last party they should ever vote into power.

Even the most basic things Government provide for her citizens - electricity and water, they failed to provide it after staying in power for 16 years.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by ajayiayobamijohn: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
The process. http:///?i=ajayiayobamijohn%40yahoo.com Open the above link with Preferably a Chrome browser (never opera mini) Then, when it opens, click on registration. Scroll down and fill the form Accept the terms, type in the CAPTCHA and submit.. After submission, click on login page. After login The page that opens is your dashboard page. There you'll see PROVIDE HELP (which means donate money) In green colour.. And you'll see GET HELP (withdraw money) in a yellowish colour. Click on Accounts on the top part of the site.. *** When you click accounts. Then click on Add ➕ Then fill the form with your Name: ***skip the BTC box Enter the Bank Name.. e.g UBA, GTBank, etc Enter Your name as the beneficiary Then your account number... *You can skip the last two boxes that requests for branch and sort code Then click on save! Then ... You can click on your dashboard and click on provide help Click on Provide help. A small pop up windows flies out. Tick the small box and click next Click on the first "other banks" and click next Click on the blank box with a "0" inside. Type the amount you wish to donate e.g 18000 (without a comma) if you intend donating 18000 Click Select and type the amount again in the second box. Click the small bonus box! (So you can get the registration bonus of $20 for donations of at least 18k, $50 for donations of at least 180k & $100 for donations of 1,100,000 and above) Please note that this registration bonus applies to just your first donation. Don't hope to see the bonus box subsequently. And donations below 18,000 do not have registration bonuses. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TICK THE SMALL BONUS BOX; Click next. Type in the image code (CAPTCHA) and click next .. That's all (Your request should be added; you'll see it on your dashboard). Therefore, you wait patiently to be matched. Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp via this Number 08166723203 for any issue of concern. Register between now and October 1 in order to benefit from the #1000 naira independence package.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by texazzpete(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
bejeria101:

Na pdp give una akara or 2k to vote? Receive sense biko!

Move aside, worm.
You think everybody you jam online na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by bejeria101(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
texazzpete:

Move aside, worm. You think everybody you jam online na your mate?
slowpoke i no be mate,so go suck ya mama tips,make i hear word
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Kenneth205(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:

U dey mind dat mumu of a thing,i don't know what his problem is with edolite and it's people,they are free to elect anybody they like.

I wonder. Are u frm edo?
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by reallest(f): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kenneth205:

I wonder. Are u frm edo?
Am not from Edo jare and Dats y I didn't bother myself much about Edo election
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Kenneth205(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:

Am not from Edo jare and Dats y I didn't bother myself much about Edo election

Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Lucky Irabor Becomes Four-star General As Buhari Promotes Service Chiefs / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.