Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation (47385 Views)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by 1stdammy: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Winner ooo. Winner (2ce) APC u don win ooo. Winner. Patapata u go dey flog feedeefee. Winner. APC CHANGE
And this is all u've got?? See ur life...........
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by mickool(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats.if you election na Godwin !
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by porshuch: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
is this the kind of mentality that will push Edo state foward?
yes obaseki has a good personality, as for the fake pastor,he should come back after 8yrs, by then he should hv dropped the pastor title .

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by rrikado(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
APC must win in Edo because PDP is a useless party.Wailers will faint

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by amdoyin82(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
TPAND:
The Nation of Bola Tinubu is the only newspaper reporting Obaseki in the lead.
If INEC rigs this election; it won't be funny, the people are aggrieved
wetin u go fit do?
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by bejeria101(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
texazzpete:
It does look like pdp's attempts to rig the elections are failing.

Na pdp give una akara or 2k to vote? Receive sense biko!

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Boscojugunu(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2016
1stdammy:
And this is all u've got?? See ur life...........
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2016
porshuch:
yes obaseki has a good personality, as for the fake pastor,he should come back after 8yrs, by then he should hv dropped the pastor title .
wow, please educate me more on that. Has Obaseki held any Public position before he contested for Governor?
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Kenneth205(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2016
tzade:
I believe Edo people are fools for voting Apc that why dem be mumu

Guy, mind your speech! undecided
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Apc all the way...dem go say we rig the election if inec finally announce apc but we no care....
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by porshuch: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
TsaTrinity:

Just imagine.....brother, make I gum body too grin
*shifts* oya come and sit down.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by farem: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2016
ibhagab:

There is no newspapee saying PDP is leading.

The early lead Vanguard reported was just too early.

Why d'you dignnfy that rant?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Is a total and pathological lie.....after 13LGAs collation of 950 polling units....the result shows

PDP 109783
APC 73890

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Who won the Elections at Your polling unit? PDP or APC..Join Thousands of Edo People Commenting here https:///3L1g2n #EdoDecides

We heard PDP is leading after collation, The PDP pounds APC in 13 LGA.

After 950 Polling Units.
PDP 109,783
APC 73,890

let us hear yours!
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by goshen26: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Smelling ojoro
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Marcelinho(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Stop the rumor and wait for the result
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by donatus101(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2016
waillers should keep wailing for the good of the nation. and zombies should keep putting a smile on our ugly politicians faces e. g tinubu, oshiomole, buhari. let's see who would laff last
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by reallest(f): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Kenneth205:

Guy, mind your speech! undecided
U dey mind dat mumu of a thing,i don't know what his problem is with edolite and it's people,they are free to elect anybody they like.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Tmoyo(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2016
olumaxi:
Mtcheew,,,the nation na APC newspaper na......but if people of edo hav actually voted APC cos of akara and #2000,that means they av known ao to spend #2000 in four yrs
abeg go siddon somewhere....pple like u merited madness over salient fact of governance....even the man wey u dey rant for, Coz of stipends like dat 2k he never for once av a seat in one party, as he dey join PDP today, tomao nah APC.....Mark my word, if Ize iyamu lost d election, before 2018, the man go join APC.....so why blaming the edolites for enjoying the dividends of 2k.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by anigbajumo(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
IJOKOSBLOG:
Who won the Elections at Your polling unit? PDP or APC..Join Thousands of Edo People Commenting here https:///3L1g2n #EdoDecides

We heard PDP is leading after collation, The PDP pounds APC in 13 LGA.

After 950 Polling Units.
PDP 109,783
APC 73,890

let us hear yours!

Keep on dreaming, APC don win this already.Ondo is the next target....

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Saintp(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
it won't be a surprise if APC wins even without rigging. The truth is that Nigeria is not a normal country. I have travelled to so many countries but I have never seen anyone like Nigeria.
If Nigeria is a normal country, APC should be losing election for the next 2-3 years not because PDP is better but to make a statement of disapproval of the current situation of things and that should have made them sit up. But Nigeria is different with abnormal mentality that defies all logic and that is why nothing works here.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by collinometricx: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Go to hell

olumaxi:
Mtcheew,,,the nation na APC newspaper na......but if people of edo hav actually voted APC cos of akara and #2000,that means they av known ao to spend #2000 in four yrs
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Ijaya123: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2016
princeofpeace22:
But if Jonathan had bar online journalism during his time I don't think buhari will be the president of Nigeria now cry angry election should be free,fair and transparent for the world to see.

Was Jonathan the INEC chairman?

Twitter handle of Gloria below says:
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by bossy512(f): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
I don't no where this country is going, imagine people voting for d wrong party, are they blind, even, if they are, can't they hear what is happening in the country, may be. they are deaf too. they are selling their future just because of peanut. Olorun agbe ja wa ja. God will save us.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by danot1030: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
princeofpeace22:
But if Jonathan had bar online journalism during his time I don't think buhari will be the president of Nigeria now cry angry election should be free,fair and transparent for the world to see.

it's obvious you're still writhing in the pain of Jonathan lost. But you con add mumurity to the pain.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by ojtech8291: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2016
porshuch:
why i want obaseki to win, is that his kid bro na our paddy, so we don dey near govt small small.
where were you before?
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2016
princeofpeace22:

jonathan was never commit to free and fair election,e was betray my his foot soldiers on ground|av u forgot hw jonathan,brigadier aliu momoh,obanikoro ,aluko and thug fayose rape and mock democracy in ekiti state?
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Lescott7(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Pastor iyamu was winning yesterday, Obaseki is winning today let's see who would be finally declared as the winner.
I'm cocksure this election will be conclusive but these conflicting results is what baffles me.
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by DerrickzB: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
TPAND:
The Nation of Bola Tinubu is the only newspaper reporting Obaseki in the lead.
If INEC rigs this election; it won't be funny, the people are aggrieved

My bro same here. . All news i got yesterday showed that pdd was leading... i dunno whats happening self
Re: Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation by Doyin2(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Saintp:
it won't be a surprise if APC wins even without rigging. The truth is that Nigeria is not a normal country. I have travelled to so many countries but I have never seen anyone like Nigeria.
If Nigeria is a normal country, APC should be losing election for the next 2-3 years not because PDP is better but to make a statement of disapproval of the current situation of things and that should have made them sit up. But Nigeria is different with abnormal mentality that defies all logic and that is why nothing works here.

Ajala travel all over the world!It seems you are the only one that had travelled to many countries,nonsense!

If A party performs well in a state,as evident in EDO,compared to the evil days of PDP then,but currently having challenges at the federal level,then what should happen?So you expect Oshiomole(with at least a better performance than Igbinedion) to be disgraced by the Edolite because Buhari is currently facing very serious challenges,abi?

Your trash could have made some sense if it were to be a federal election,like the National House of Assembly,just like what we witnessed recently in the USA.

The truth is that many Nigerians,including EDOLITES, appreciates the fact that the current challenges at the federal level are summountable and cannot be as a result of ineptitude of the FG.

Even the best economists in the world could not have saved us from Recession: Oil price crash,economic sabotage from NDA,Boko Haram,etc

The FG is fighting many battles,and a very reasonable and sensible electorate should exercise more patience!

It is sheer stupidity to expect APC to clear the mess of 16years in just one year plus,it may surely get worse before it gets better.The building with a very shaky foundation must be pulled down, to lay a more solid foundation,take it or you leave it.

Nigerians and impatience plus miracles,are like bread and butter undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.