Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party (4414 Views)

Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by EzigboNwanma(f): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is madness

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by IBROHIM: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Beautiful but lacking in morals!

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Cutehector(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
This is madness
its a club.. That's the right attire..

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Cutehector(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Girls can wear this to club but they will tie wrapper to the beach... Stupidity
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
This is madness
undecided

Who are you to Judge??

Those are beautiful ladies one can have a good time with.

How would you feel if someone calls you mad?

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Ashleydolls(f): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Madness. Real madness

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Adaowerri111: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
That's so cute and sexy
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by bitchcrafts: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Right apparel for a stripper tho,wait do you expect em to put on sutana?
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by SWORD419(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
is the party at yaba left??
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by CaroLyner(f): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
fallen heros

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by YUNGLURD(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
^^^^ make i talk true, those bwest still dey there
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by carzola(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why do Nigerian girls
Like to hate on themselves..
Those girls are pretty their
Outfit rocks.. If its Nikki that wore
That you all would like the picture
On instagram.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by carzola(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
CaroLyner:
fallen heros
so us your own Heros
If its not worst..
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by EzigboNwanma(f): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
its a club.. That's the right attire..
I see. In other words that's normal?
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by EzigboNwanma(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

Who are you to Judge??

Those are beautiful ladies one can have a good time with.

How would you feel if someone calls you mad?
Oga I never said "they are mad" I said "this is madness " there is a difference between the two sentences
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by EzigboNwanma(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
carzola:
Why do Nigerian girls
Like to hate on themselves..
Those girls are pretty their
Outfit rocks.. If its Nikki that wore
That you all would like the picture
On instagram.
who is hating? And who says I follow nicki Minaj? So u will be proud to see ur sister or girlfriend rock that way?
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by subtlemee(f): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Doesn't look like a party nor club to me
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
who is hating? And who says I follow nicki Minaj? So u will be proud to see ur sister or girlfriend rock that way?
What place do you think those girls would rock those to?. These are club girls doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by obiorathesubtle: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
Oga I never said "they are mad" I said "this is madness " there is a difference between the two sentences

What is the difference between both?
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by CaroLyner(f): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
carzola:
so us your own Heros If its not worst..
Check my dp grin
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Madness is also if you can't mind your business
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
I see. In other words that's normal?
yap
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by EzigboNwanma(f): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:
Madness is also if you can't mind your business
madness is also if u can't differentiate right from wrong, morality and immorality!!
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
madness is also if u can't differentiate right from wrong, morality and immorality!!

Ah who cares. She's old enough for her to decide which path she wants to go. Differentiating right and wrong, morality and immorality from YOUR perspective? Who are you to judge her? Have you been in her shoes? Do you know her story?
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party by carzola(m): 3:12am On Mar 17, 2017
EzigboNwanma:
yes I would

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? / My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE / What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.