Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos (26427 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Obiano & Ugwuanyi Visit Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Enugu . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by wristbangle: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Na we get Lagos state o!

We dey warn una but your pride no go allow you listen!!!!

Lmao! Una get mouth sha! Una mouth too dey dance. Anyway make una continue to develop lagos while una region still remain stagnant for there.

Yorubas generally get accommodating spirit naim dey make una mouth dey run like damage tap water.
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by timeman: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Ngozi123, Let's play a very little easy game here. On a thread "igbo vs igbo- delta", who says & i quote" God will punish hausa/fulani & yoruba dominated government with their families for what they have done to Ndigbo"?. Your time starts NOW.
The truth has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
timeman:
@Ngozi123, Let's play a very little easy game here. On a thread "igbo vs igbo- delta", who says & i quote" God will punish hausa/fulani & yoruba dominated government with their families for what they have done to Ndigbo"?. Your time starts NOW.
The truth has spoken!

How is that being a tribalist? I asked God to punish all of those evil doers in the Nigerian Government; the Nigerian polity has been dominated by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba politicians for a while now, no? If you read my post properly then you'd know that I was talking about Igbo and minority politicians as well.

Edit: @timeman Read below
Let me simplify my post for you: the Nigerian Government has been dominated by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba politicians for years + both past and present Nigerian governments have treated Ndigbo badly, particularly in the aftermath of the civil war, so God will punish them for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
chubbygal:
Igbo bu igbo.. Ndi oma ndi oma ka jiko nu aka onu na otu. Ya gazie oooooh. I dey rep COAL CITY
R u d one @dp
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by timeman: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
LOL! @Ngozi123, pls don't do a steve harvey on me. You are pleasantly struggling to defend your open lines, you could barely put on those cold gloves. Your constant application of "government"as a defense is only but an euphemism. I can very well read between the lines.
Yes, you are right, you are not a tribalist, you're only tribal sensitive so am i.
The truth has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
timeman:
LOL! @Ngozi123, pls don't do a steve harvey on me. You are pleasantly struggling to defend your open lines, you could barely put on those cold gloves. Your constant application of "government"as a defense is only but an euphemism. I can very well read between the lines.
Yes, you are right, you are not a tribalist, you're only tribal sensitive so am i.
The truth has spoken!

Lmao. Stop trying to be smart. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. Nigerian government= Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by chubbygal(f): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
romeorails:

R u d one @dp
what happened? Do you have any problem with my display picture (dp)
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by 0ganiru: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
updatechange:
Hold it right there! I am a full grown man from SW, and as it was said in the late 60s when the war was still ongoing the yorubas "who u claimed my ancestors" were the only ppl that protected you God forsaken ingrates including your belongings were all protected bythe yorubas, you were not mobbed or robbed, everything u owned was intact. Even ur so called brothers in the SS raped killed and confiscated your properties there. Here u re spewing thrash of what u dont know. Olodo.
brotherly acts after waging an unjust war. Ps: awolowo refunded only 10 naira. Irrespective. And God knows the dirty he made of the rest
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
@timeman Please don't bother to email me again; I don't respond to emails on here.

Thanks in advance smiley.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by timeman: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Ngozi123, I received that with agreeable smiles. I do respect your bluntness. However, my aim is to correcting the tribalistic toga. Be reminded that whatever happens on NL stays on NL. Our real life personalities are a complete opposite. It's a game we all love to play in, we throw the bricks here but we build the bricks out there. Easy does it.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
timeman:
@Ngozi123, I received that with agreeable smiles. I do respect your bluntness. However, my aim is to correcting the tribalistic toga. Be reminded that whatever happens on NL stays on NL. Our real life personalities are a complete opposite. It's a game we all love to play in, we throw the bricks here but we build the bricks out there. Easy does it.
The truth has spoken!

What do you mean by this?
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by timeman: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Ngozi123, You called me tribalist, didn't you? The truth has spoken!
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
timeman:
@Ngozi123, You called me tribalist, didn't you?
The truth has spoken!

Read this again and tell me if it isn't a comment that a tribalist would make:
Afonja Slaves can't stop hobnobing SW that they love to hate. Demanded appointments into FCT board in the north, demanded for C of O in the SW. Surely they are Afonja Slaves.
Kiss The Truth!

Edit: I understand if it was something you said in the heat of the moment- some people can be very provoking. However, that is not an excuse to stoop to the level of a bigot and make some provoking comments of your own. That makes you worse than them undecided.
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by timeman: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Ngozi123, You were hurt by my comment as much as i was at your comment which i pointed out. But my most recent reply should have cleared some doubts. Our offline personalties are incredibly suggestive of us as welcoming & warming. It's high time you loosened up. Do not take everything you read here too seriously however hurtful they may sound. We stick & roll Just for the fun, lady.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
timeman:
@Ngozi123, You were hurt by my comment as much as i was at your comment which i pointed out. But my most recent reply should have cleared some doubts. Our offline personalties are incredibly suggestive of us as welcoming & warming. It's high time you loosened up. Do not take everything you read here too seriously however hurtful they may sound. We stick & roll Just for the fun, lady.
The truth has spoken!

On the contrary, I wasn't hurt by your comment; if I was 'hurt' by every bigoted comment I saw on Nairaland then I'd be a nervous wreck by now smiley. I was just surprised by it, that's all. Also, you needn't be upset about the comment I made in the other thread as it didn't concern you, unless you're a politician, or a relative of one, of course wink.
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
chubbygal:
what happened? Do you have any problem with my display picture (dp)
Yup I luv d dp cheesy lov dem big n I wish I could.... kiss dt bombom lyk tomtom kiss
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by timeman: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Ngozi123, Lol@ nervous wreck, you wouldn't have been any wreck than the titanic, as long as you are with jack by your side. I couldn't imagine any less how saner you fantasized NL should be, unfortunately, realities(online realities) indicates otherwise. We have to deal with it, we are all tribal "animals" & tribal sensitive. Suprises abound here on NL one hell of a social forum.
we ruffle some waters & throw some people in the dirt, when the water is settled, we have a swim... Fun! dazall!
The truth has spoken!
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by victons(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
danot1030:
Thank God for you but una need to deal with the elements of hatred in majority of you, that's the only issue I have with the igbos.
after all dat happened in d war?.. Nd wit d currrent situation in nigeria?
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Elbowroom: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Babastag:
Na skill by tinubu he is trying to divert attention he has bin involved in many anti igbo movement

How has he involve in anti igbo? You need to rent a working brain before its too late

The party spokesman in Lagos is Joe igbokwe.. .that shows Yoruba's don't discriminate like you people

Go to the assembly in Lagos you'll see igbos in the chamber
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Poweredbreww: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2016
timeman:
The truth has spoken!

Stop wasting your time with that shameless being, they are tribalist but will be the first to cry when you retaliate, that hypocrite spew trash everyday and insult Hausa people but now forming saint. Very wicked snake.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2016
tinziemaine:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ambode-obiano-ugwuanyi-tinubu-others-world-igbo-day-lagos/

Tinubu will be sending representative. The Ezes have been warned to present themselves as ordinary citizens and refrain from fronting as kings or rulers on foreign land.
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by chibuzorAbia: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2016
updatechange:
So according to your geographical analysis... Mowe ibafo is in Lagos state abi...? I see reasons why pple need not to take u ppl serious in Lagidi. dry chest beatersS

All na Lagos!

The land of our dream! We don collect am from mumu Yoruba. Afonjas.
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by ikechu1: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2016
SE have yet to learn not to trust this savages from waste.

Seriously you've yet to learn.

Even the North that lick ass to is weary of them. SS weary of them but una refuse to learn that those Savage from.waste are worse than snake itself.

They are the Devils of West Africa for a reason

This is one of the reason I despise ohaneze. Theyou are a bunch of ediotz
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
0ganiru:
dream on bich

see ya life? grin grin grin empowered illiterate
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by 0ganiru: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

because I said bich?
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by 0ganiru: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

because I said bich? Don't forget you were just biching, saying my people will be used
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by 0ganiru: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

because I said bi-tch? Don't forget you were just bi-tching, saying my people will be used; and that a person who biches around. Male or female is a bi-tch
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by 0ganiru: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Tinubu will be sending representative. The Ezes have been warned to present themselves as ordinary citizens and refrain from fronting as kings or rulers on foreign land.
despites the freedom of the 21st century? Imagine such reports from the USA. Or must we learn to expect less of you guys. As in the civil war
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
0ganiru:
because I said bich? Don't forget you were just biching, saying my people will be used, and that a person who biches around. Male or female is a bich

Now was that hard to explain.? your use of language not only connotes your knowledge of issues but also your upbringing. just saying
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by 0ganiru: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

Now was that hard to explain.? your use of language not only connotes your knowledge of issues but also your upbringing. just saying
uhhm... oO..wkei B+i+t+c+h. Your profile name doesn't spell decent lady (whence then do you stand to castigate) Ps: what do you think you've learnt about me. I wish to gauge your education and abu zaria by extension( I'm guessing that's your Alma mata). If that will improve my 'lost' esteem in your your eyes
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Igbo owns 50percent of land in lagos??confusedundecidedwhere r those lands located??.. Lagos state government i hope u people r reading this.
Re: Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
0ganiru:
uhhm... oO..wkei B+i+t+c+h. Your profile name doesn't spell decent lady (whence then do you stand to castigate) Ps: what do you think you've learnt about me. I wish to gauge your education and abu zaria by extension( I'm guessing that's your Alma mata). If that will improve my 'lost' esteem in your your eyes

keep calm.. I am not proud by any means and my profile name is actually an anagram but I am assuming you are not one for riddles. Education does not mean Intelligence it simply means Data+Information. It is when it is taken from that context and properly applied to life; then it results in Knowledge and Insight and by extension Intelligence. Zaria is a dire memory and ABU a tad hypocritical these days. try Mali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja / CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.