Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care (2094 Views)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care by Loyalblak007(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
can i ask why you won't F?? grin

It's not all the time na
Re: HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care by Maxi112: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Loyalblak007:

It's not all the time na
true grin
hadze nailed it, I advise you try it

1 Like

Re: HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care by Loyalblak007(f): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
true grin

hadze nailed it, I advise you try it
yes thanks smiley
Re: HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care by Asquare49(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Everything u need is between ur legs... . Just open it for him nd ask him if u are romantic or not
Re: HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care by Snapchat: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
Have you tried taking him out? wink
take him to the movies or beach and pay for all expenses even if he insists. It works wink

I know you are lying, but....

Will You Marry Me??
Re: HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care by bitchcrafts: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
You mean you dont know how to chil n catch fun? Youre missing a big point miss and i dont think you'll be able to sweeten up life with another for that feat begins with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... / Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River / How Do I Convince My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.