Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) (40621 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by BabaO2: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
touching
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by gidjah(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Saw this one and tears wanna drop from my eyes,hmmm,God save your son (my younger brother up there in Cameroon boarder)it got to be easier than this o.ahuaaa to the gallant combatant..VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE!!!!
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by sarutobie(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2016
dying for Nigeria is one of the most tragic death to befall anyone.. because deep inside us,we all know it is NOT worth it!
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Plus10:
RIP...imagine the 'stick' wey Nigerian govt give am to take fight boko haram.

Very bad my dear. RIP n fortitude to the mourners
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by priceynora: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
RIP bro
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by JimiOgunlola: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2016
timeman:
[s]This gallant soldier is an igbo but his brothers from the land of the missing sun would be hailing on BH over the NA. Lesson; becareful who you throw stones. RIP
Kiss the truth![/s]

Stop disgracing we yorubas with your smelly illterate mouth. Chuwee is middle beltan. Go school, you no gree.
Abeg kiss the dust O jare! grin
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by timeman: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2016
@JimiOgunlola, you be confirm cola!. Henry was his real name, chuwee was a nickname. Jimiogunigbo. Nigga ain't proud of his tribe.
Kiss The Truth!
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by JimiOgunlola: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
timeman:
[s]@JimiOgunlola, you be confirm cola!. Henry was his real name, chuwee was a nickname. Jimiogunigbo. Nigga ain't proud of his tribe.
Kiss The Truth![/s]

Kiss the dust with your odouriferous muslim illiterate mouth, you are disgrace to we yoruba, you can't decipher a Christian Middle belt name from an Igbo name? yet you want to do one nigeria with them? What is Chuwee in Igbo. Are you an Ile kewu graduate?
Abeg kiss Alfa taju's ass for me for making you an illiterate dumbo! gringrin

Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by timeman: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
@jimiOgunlola, Hey suckling, bark gently, i know you are losing it but i'm not a psychiatrist. This is one of your psychotic episodes as your drugs are failing you. Go through the post once again when those worms creep out of your skulls & see where the OP said " i called you chuwee". Simply put chuwee was only a nickname not an igbo name. His real name was henry. Follow the OP on twitter & confirm but i doubt if your infirmities would allow you understand anything at all. My advice;display madness with sense.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by JimiOgunlola: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
timeman:
[s]@jimiOgunlola, Hey suckling, bark gently, i know you are losing it but i'm not a psychiatrist. This is one of your psychotic episodes as your drugs are failing you. Go through the post once again when those worms creep out of your skulls & see where the OP said " i called you chuwee". Simply put chuwee was only a nickname not an igbo name. His real name was henry. Follow the OP on twitter & confirm but i doubt if your infirmities would allow you understand anything at all. My advice;display madness with sense.
Kiss the truth![/s]

E pain your muslim skull, why you run around? grin
Moronic imp they form intellectual yet you've never your oshogbo enclave. Wake me up when you kiss Alfa taju anus for making you dumber than a door knob!
grin grin
Re: Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) by BossLadyF(f): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kingtim:
if you dont kill them, they will kill you.. Most touching word i have ever seen. Sobs

My soldier friend always say same thing. I was scared cos his number isn't going through and he's at the boundary between Nigeria and Chad fighting for this country. I quickly had to check his pix. RIP dear Soldier cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.