Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Hello - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello (3030 Views)

Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? / Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello by firstking01(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2016
ClassicQueen:
He played with my emotions and i left him. I remember when i left him for another then he will always be telling me on phone how he miss me, how he want me again bla bla bla undecided
You are still not over him yet if not you won't be fighting with your motives, qoute me if i'm wrongundecided??
Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
firstking01:
You are still not over him yet if not you won't be fighting with your motives, qoute me if i'm wrongundecided??
Wrong undecided
Re: Hello by mrdrizzy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bae dont mind d negative comments u get here,sure there myt be truth to what theyre saying,bt den hav u taught maybe,jst maybe he reali wants 2 tel u sumtin?,heres how u gonna play it,tell him ok fine choose d place of meetin,if its urgent he has to agree wit ur terms.

I wnt lie im also playin dat game ryt nw wit a bad action towards it,lol bt in my case aint playin d we nid 2 talk game,nd shes stil single.

I want her back B-)
Re: Hello by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Wrong undecided
So, why finding it difficult to go see him huhundecided??
Re: Hello by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2016
firstking01:
So, why finding it difficult to go see him huhundecided??
E consign u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello by sweerychick(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
You can see him but go with your fiance, and make sure the meeting is scheduled in a public place kiss
Re: Hello by firstking01(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
ClassicQueen:
E consign u? undecided
Yes, cos you are fantasizing going there to fvck him that's why you are finding it un-easy to go see himundecided
Re: Hello by CaraJewel(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
You have been saying no over a year ago up till now?...dont you know whr you delete and block button is?..you still ans im and keep saying no..and your fiancee isnt aware since over a year now...sister you sure you dont still have a soft spot for your ex or you like d chasing and begging...jxt tell your fiancee first,if your going to see him ..public place please

2 Likes

Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
sweerychick:
You can see him but go with your fiance, and make sure the meeting is scheduled in a public place kiss
Thanks didn't finally go sha. My mind was made up no need 4 going at all. God or bad smiley
Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
CaraJewel:
You have been saying no over a year ago up till now?...dont you know whr you delete and block button is?..you still ans im and keep saying no..and your fiancee isnt aware since over a year now...sister you sure you dont still have a soft spot for your ex or you like d chasing and begging...jxt tell your fiancee first,if your going to see him ..public place please
thanks mind made up I'm not going. smiley
Re: Hello by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
firstking01:
Yes, cos you are fantasizing going there to fvck him that's why you are finding it un-easy to go see himundecided
grin grin grin
Re: Hello by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
ClassicQueen:
grin grin grin
Kuku leave am con visit me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tag A Friend To Answer / 6 Quick Facts About Female Breast You Must Know / How Much Cash Do You Need Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.