Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) (2418 Views)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Lol, Abeg wetin this man carry rape the woman??

L-O-L
cheesy cheesy

2 Shares

Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Wicked Op
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2016
small but mighty
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
small but mighty

Lol, Iffa hear cheesy cheesy
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2016
even if you have a giant sized dick wen fear and anxiety comes your dicck will be as small as a pin its nature grin
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:
even if you have a giant sized dick wen fear and anxiety comes in your dick will be as small as a pin its nature grin

Lol, I guess you must have been familiar with various types of dicks for you to be saying this now tongue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wicked Op
L-O-L cheesy cheesy
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I guess you must have been familiar with various types of dicks for you to be saying this now tongue cheesy

like you don't know undecided
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fat dudes and small dicks grin

3 Likes

Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
i believe you can see the peeping mouse in front of him, he looks chubby happy and harmless
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:

like you don't know undecided

Lol, Yeah I do know tongue wink
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
i believe you can see the peeping mouse in front of him, he looks chubby happy and harmless

Lol, make he rape you with that him dick now, you go know say he is damn harmful tongue wink
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by somez(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thats a needle.
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Yeah I do know tongue wink
leave my love wife alone angry
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, make he rape you with that him dick now, you go know say he is damn harmful tongue wink
lols ridiculous hows he gpnna do that? Magic?
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
leave my love wife alone angry
OK, Bruh undecided

I'll leave you to your dreams to come true then tongue wink
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols ridiculous hows he gpnna do that? Magic?

Lol, don't underestimate the power of a man with a dick, he is capable of getting you pregnant though tongue wink
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK, Bruh undecided

I'll leave you to your dreams to come true then tongue wink
i love the girl she looks so adorable kiss
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
i love the girl she looks so adorable kiss

Then start telling her those abi wetin concern me?? undecided
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, don't underestimate the power of a man with a dick, he is capable of getting you pregnant though tongue wink
i doubt that, speaking from a medical point of view, though his semen might be potent but his chances are very slim, i stand to be corrected
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Then start telling her those abi wetin concern me?? undecided
just warning u to avoid her for me angry
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by handsam(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
just warning u to avoid her for me angry

Lol, Berlynn oya come and see your knight in shiny armor, the one you've been waiting many years for cheesy cheesy
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
i doubt that, speaking from a medical point of view, though his semen might be potent but his chances are very slim, i stand to be corrected

So his sperm ain't capable of getting a lady pregnant?? undecided
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Berlynn oya come and see your knight in shiny armor, the one you've been waiting many years for cheesy cheesy
Who u epp?
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
Who u epp?
I'm helping you ministry now, lover boy tongue wink
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
handsam:
lipsrsealed

wetin you take this morning undecided
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Berl√ynn oya come and see your knight in shiny armor, the one you've been waiting many years for cheesy cheesy

yes and so?? undecided
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'm helping you ministry now, lover boy tongue wink
sad
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by handsam(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:

wetin you take this morning undecided

Me sef no know lipsrsealed

My hand just dy shake. You understand right

How are you this morningsmiley
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:

yes and so?? undecided

And you should start following him go abi what are you still waiting for?? tongue wink
Re: So This Man Was Arrested For Raping (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:
even if you have a giant sized dick wen fear and anxiety comes your dicck will be as small as a pin its nature grin
Gee... You must know about dicks so well.....

When I scoop cold water on my body and look at JT down there shrinking.. I'm like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Woman Wore To An Event (photo) / What Is Wrong With Me Please I Need Help / To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.