Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? (2416 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Im Cute Than Ur Bf / If Ur Bf Or Gf Forgets Ur Birthday,is It Enough To Call It Quits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by Homeboiy: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na so one girl dey accuse me this morning say she go leave me if next time she come visiting and I refuse to suck her.

I just tire...

Girls wetin e dey give una for body?
Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
undecided
Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by Homeboiy: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by multikolour(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Caution: throat infection is real.
Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by sinaj(f): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
The poster above me tho undecided
Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by yarimo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
OP your next story if she comes, please don't forget to add pictures and videos of both of you it's important.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by IdeyFindWife: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Na so one girl dey accuse me this morning say she go leave me if next time she come visiting and I refuse to suck her.

I just tire...

Girls wetin e dey give una for body?

Ahhhh e dey sweet o OP, nor do like admission-seeker here. But u sef wan suck when you're not even sure if she's "carrying something" or not shocked? you worry o!

Anyway, have u watched the Chinese movie "Kissing the Dragon"? Or "Lips In The Serpent Coochie"?
Don't worry, you're about to watch dem; infact, you're gonna be a star grin; when U catch skibor-of-the-lips OR cancer-of-the-teeth!

PS
Make e no seem like persin dey confuse you now.
Just go and make sure she's got no STI first, then eat dat damn-shyt like it's owing you money, niggah grin!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
sinaj:
The poster above me tho undecided
Hmm... You look beautiful and simple. I go like know you for real.
Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
I know one thing for sure; a girl doesn't get over a guy who gives her head easily. But Bro if you're gonna do it keep your eyes wide open! Some would hardly tell you they're menstruating for want of pleasure.
Re: To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur Püssy? by Uchesis: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
iamadonis2:
I know one thing for sure; a girl doesn't get over a guy who gives her head easily. But Bro if you're gonna do it keep your eyes wide open! Some would hardly tell you they're menstruating for want of pleasure.
Spot on bro

(1) (Reply)

I Haf Finally Met A Good Olosho Dat Are Pusssy Is No Smelt / How Can I Grow Muscles Before December / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.