Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship (30517 Views)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by brostheo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Who wants long term relationship, I need longterm money. Get money, and everyone wanna be in relationship with you cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by miltonchux(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
I can attest to this write up, I am so blessed with the woman God gave to me, she is an embodiment of beauty, a friend, a mother, a confident and a help meet. Guys shine your eyes, stop looking for classic women, look for homely and we'll brought up women.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
R/Ship 101 activated

the only language our ladies understand is money money and more money it's only u got not enuf cash dat u begin 2 reason dis write-up .

op u try ooooo but money rules d world naw
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Shared interest
Respect
Understanding(very important)
Educated and intelligent
10 years older or more(not less)
Your sex skills don't have to be top notch, don't worry I will take care of that wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
I can see soft brains up there shouting "all a woman wants is money "...well yeah that's if you're attracted to dumb broads.... When you have all the money in the world, if you don't have certain qualities,NO GIRL in her right senses and who knows what she wants in life will even reason your matter.... But when you have certain qualities, even if you're average financially,as far as you can take responsibility and be matured as a man, girls with substance who might even be higher than you in Class will be attracted to you.
Y'all need to stop being stereotypical, it's becoming boring biko.

Op Nice write up Jare..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Johnkennie(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Okay! Tanx.
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by yomi007k(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:

I can invite you to my house o. For real.

Good food, good weed, good sex, good money($1m and above) are my thing grin

U shud be called Good man. lol
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
don't want to sound materialistic, but financial stability is the logo,and should be on number 6
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
importexpert:

hhhh ok since you say so cheesy
Don't bother. He's an atheist.
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by ceejay80s(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:
6. Cooking: Both husband and wife must be able to cook.

I love food grin

Long throat
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Kiddominant(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
7. SEX.
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by ucheokpara100(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
God forgive me as today na sunday but truth is bitter cool
M & S by Rihanna grin
Those two words rule the world. Only smart peeps would get it right tongue
Just find someone who blends with you like fine wine and the rest is history cheesy grin
Also both parties must bring something to the table, I hustle, you hustle,I cook,you cook! #QED

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by youngfocus(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
am here to read comment.grap pop corn biko still waiting for though are going to fight here on nairaland no cheating to am wit am whistle ;Dam here to read comment.grap pop corn biko still waiting for though are going to fight here on nairaland no cheating to am wit am whistle
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Boltam(f): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:

I love food grin
foodie
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by jodeci(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
mdelayo:
Have you ever wondered how banks make their money since whatever you put in is what you get?
The thing there is that huge sum of interest is paid to the banks by CBN on your money. One very unfair thing about all these is that the banks still charge you for services such as sms messages, ATM transactions and many other more.
MMM is out there to encourage savings and investment and at the same time creating financial freedom.
BENEFITS OF MMM INCLUDES:
1. You register and get instant 10% bonus of your investment amount.
2. You register and get 20$, 30$, 60$, 100$ and 500$ respectively for you investment of N25,000 and above.
3. For any amount invested, you start earning 1% daily till you earn up to 30% in 30 days.
4. You can be with your money and your interest is counting till fifteen days or more before paying.
5. You can work with MMM as a guider /referrer and earn very very good reward.
6. You get 10% of your referrals monthly investments..
7. You invest from N2000 above and get 30% interest at the month end.
8. Registration is absolutely free, click the url to fill your form www.mmm-nigeria.net/?i=elayomohammed or
www.mmm-nigeria.net and fill in "elayomohammed" as your referrer.
MMM ROCKS!!! JOIN TODAY!!! JOIN NOW!!!
FOR CONTACT/ENQUIRIES: WHATSAPP ME ON 08093931832.

This desperation will soon crash.Take it easy.
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Rosamystica88: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
I quite agree with u, also the FEAR of GOD is very important. smiley
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by SleekyPosh(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I can see soft brains up there shouting "all a woman wants is money "...well yeah that's if you're attracted to dumb broads.... When you have all the money in the world, if you don't have certain qualities,NO GIRL in her right senses and who knows what she wants in life will even reason your matter.... But when you have certain qualities, even if you're average financially,as far as you can take responsibility and be matured as a man, girls with substance who might even be higher than you in Class will be attracted to you.
Y'all need to stop being stereotypical, it's becoming boring biko.

Op Nice write up Jare..

Jeffo na God go Plaster your yansh dia!
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
SleekyPosh:

Jeffo na God go Plaster your yansh dia!

Your uncle! grin
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by MrHighSea: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:
5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship

When young, most of the people are only interested in how a person looks and how he/she makes them look when in public places. When they get older and looking for life partners, many people look for other qualities other looks. If you are at that stage where you feel that you are ready to settle down, here are the qualities that you should look out for in a partner:

1. M

Makes money; earns money in quantum.

2. O

Owns money; has stacks of money in bank accounts, safes, buried underground, etc.

3. N

Nurtures money; takes good care of money, arranges them well.

4. E

Eats money; spends like a boss, cos there's always more.

5. Y

Yearns for more money; longs for more money even though there's more than enough.

Conclusion

These (MONEY) are the features that you should look out for when looking for a partner. Getting the right partner takes time thus you should be patient in your search.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by jojothaiv(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:

I can invite you to my house o. For real.

Good food, good weed, good sex, good money($1m and above) are my thing grin
Leave those goodies alone..

A million dollar will go a long way instead!
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by jojothaiv(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
1. How well we flow ?

2. Can dhe take care of herself to a remarkable extent emotionally?

3. How well does she carry herself; composure, dressing and style.

4.My heart melts easily when she has a nice smile , a well packaged set af white sparkly dentals lol...

I too like better thing i know grin
I doubt am...
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Shared interest
Respect
Understanding(very important)
Educated and intelligent
10 years older or more(not less)
Your sex skills don't have to be top notch, don't worry I will take care of that wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley
let's say for example u are 20 and u want a man who is ten or more years older and u think someone like Dat can't be sexually skilled? shocked
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by hahn(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
jojothaiv:

Leave those goodies alone..

A million dollar will go a long way instead!

I swear! grin
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by hahn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
ceejay80s:

Long throat

Boltam:
foodie

cheesy grin
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Cutehector:
let's say for example u are 20 and u want a man who is ten or more years older and u think someone like Dat can't be sexually skilled? shocked
don't be suprised, some guys still don't know how to do it at the age of 40. Loolz grin....but it's nothing to be ashamed of smiley I gat it covered wink
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
What Is happening with youths of nowadays and their mentality about marriages? U see them professing nonsense statements about their choices in marriage but once they get in, they act opposite of what they used to profess when single.

Look here u unskilled children of 2016, whether you like it or not, when it comes to marriage, u will be humbled to the very last.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by Aroh48(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
So,Apc is not mature bc they are fun of blaming Gej.
Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by KevMitnick: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
All these lists will not help you guys. There are too many variables involved when it involves dealing with the females.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:

I love food grin

Hmmmmmm

Really?

Even...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Her Fat Vagina In Hot Bedroom Photos / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.