Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies (3287 Views)

Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The / I Need A Christain Girl Not Above 26 Years Marry Urgently / Muslim Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
This time the truth is right in front you. During my 3rd year wasilat got married, fourth year aminat and final year rainat got married. Their Christian babes were the first to buy aso ebi. It was none of my business then even now but somethings must be said. All the single ladies where I work are 99% Christians. Is because the Muslims are allowed to take four wives? Or the Christians are more career focused and marriage disoriented? But even the married Muslims are not jobless. A Muslim lady has been made the care taker chairman of a local government. I am a Christian but truth be told the Muslim girl is well behaved compare to the Christian (No Argument)... perhaps they were influenced by the quran or because they were properly brought up by their mothers with the right orientation of being a wife material? If Christians start taking multiple wives perhaps the equation will be balanced but using the Yoruba Muslim as they yardstick they hardly marry more than one. You barely find an unmarried Muslim lady at 30. You can verify I will give you my source if you want....or maybe you guys should air your opinions or observations.
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by schumastic(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Maxi112: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by GuDErboY(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
True talk bro.....no b lie. Perhaps dea takng dia tym cos in thier case na for better for worst oo bt den again som of our ladies too get high taste.
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
schumastic:
u dey buy land abi? undecided
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by ITbomb(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Because for them (Muslim) marriage is the most important achievement in life while the Christian folks prefer to build on their lives instead of becoming a full time liability to a man. Though the foolish ones take this to the extreme by claiming to be independent.

Also a Christian woman would not in any way legally share her husband with some girl old enough to be her daughter. If there must be sharing, it could be sneak and chop

8 Likes

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by schumastic(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:

lol before, you think say e easy to be the first person to buy land street still give am your name grin grin
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by doveda: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
For them?

Lol...the moment ignoramus try to speak on what he does not know. Can you be more ignorant ?
ITbomb:
Because for them (Muslim) marriage is the most important achievement in life while the Christian folks prefer to build on their lives instead of becoming a full time liability to a man. Though the foolish ones take this to the extreme by claiming to be independent.

Also a Christian woman would not in any way legally share her husband with some girl old enough to be her daughter. If there must be sharing, it could be sneak and chop

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by doveda: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
MOST OF YOUR THREADS ARE ABOUT WOMEN

DEM USE WOMEN CURSE YOU?

Misogynistic thing !

CuteMorriz:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by AngelAhnie(f): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
And so? Go get something better to do angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by idu1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marriage in islam is very simple and straight forward.
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by ceejayxy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
because christians say one man, one wife..but muslims say one man, sixteen virgins...
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:
[s] This time the truth is right in front you. During my 3rd year wasilat got married, fourth year aminat and final year rainat got married. Their Christian babes were the first to buy aso ebi. It was none of my business then even now but somethings must be said. All the single ladies where I work are 99% Christians. Is because the Muslims are allowed to take four wives? Or the Christians are more career focused and marriage disoriented? But even the married Muslims are not jobless. A Muslim lady has been made the care taker chairman of a local government. I am a Christian but truth be told the Muslim girl is well behaved compare to the Christian (No Argument)... perhaps they were influenced by the quran or because they were properly brought up by their mothers with the right orientation of being a wife material? If Christians start taking multiple wives perhaps the equation will be balanced but using the Yoruba Muslim as they yardstick they hardly marry more than one. You barely find an unmarried Muslim lady at 30. You can verify I will give you my source if you want....or maybe you guys should air your opinions or observations. [/s]

Trash!! You gat nothing reasonable to say why not stfu undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Frankraj: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Attributing this topic to Christian /Muslim is wrong . You be talking about Muslim and none Muslims. Because many girls pretend to be Christian but they are not Christian in any way .ok you refuse to get married and keep jumping from one man to the other till you get to 40 years because she claim she wants to be independent. Listen even the so called independent women still ask there husband for money

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by firstking01(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:
This time the truth is right in front you. During my 3rd year wasilat got married, fourth year aminat and final year rainat got married. Their Christian babes were the first to buy aso ebi. It was none of my business then even now but somethings must be said. All the single ladies where I work are 99% Christians. Is because the Muslims are allowed to take four wives? Or the Christians are more career focused and marriage disoriented? But even the married Muslims are not jobless. A Muslim lady has been made the care taker chairman of a local government. I am a Christian but truth be told the Muslim girl is well behaved compare to the Christian (No Argument)... perhaps they were influenced by the quran or because they were properly brought up by their mothers with the right orientation of being a wife material? If Christians start taking multiple wives perhaps the equation will be balanced but using the Yoruba Muslim as they yardstick they hardly marry more than one. You barely find an unmarried Muslim lady at 30. You can verify I will give you my source if you want....or maybe you guys should air your opinions or observations.
In christiandom everything is done orderly and we have a set standard to follow if you must marry esp those of us who are biblically oriented, we do not just jump into marriage and we marry for the right reasons...those your kasilat, amina, aisha that got married, five years from today go and ask them howfar?, and plus, we(christians) give into marriage when we 've come of age and not just to marry and become a paedophile....nuff said, hope you grab sha.
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Because the Christian ladies are waiting on the lord grin
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Because the Christian ladies are waiting on the lord grin
OMG...you are very funny...Lol
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
In christiandom everything is done orderly and we have a set standard to follow if you must marry esp those of us who are biblically oriented, we do not just jump into marriage and we marry for the right reasons...those your kasilat, amina, aisha that got married, five years from today go and ask them howfar?, and plus, we(christians) give into marriage when we 've come of age and not just to marry and become a paedophile....nuff said, hope you grab sha.
Bro the Muslims too have standards. And fate is unpredictable as we have seen even in developed Christian countries. You can't predict if your marriage will be successful or not
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:
OMG...you are very funny...Lol
its the truth smiley

We are more spiritual about marriage than Muslims.
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceejayxy:
because christians say one man, one wife..but muslims say one man, sixteen virgins...
lol
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
its the truth smiley

We are more spiritual about marriage than Muslims.
awwwww your dp is spellbinding. Tell me that is not you, tell me that is all make up and effects...
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:
awwwww your dp is spellbinding. Tell me that is not you, tell me that is all make up and effects...
let your eyes do the telling. tongue
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My eyes can't see clearly...some pictures beclouds the mind...
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by firstking01(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:
Bro the Muslims too have standards. And fate is unpredictable as we have seen even in developed Christian countries. You can't predict if your marriage will be successful or not
This your mindset (assertion) is very very wrong, do you believe in the bible?, cos with the way you are sounding i'm nt sure you know what the bible said concerning marriage.
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by APCsupporter: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:

So who are you calling paedophiles? All your women are jumping from one man to the other getting bleeped and you are here condemning reasonable people
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is the kind of thread that highlight the tendency we have - as human - to always look for and point out trivial and especially irrelevant differences between individuals/group so we have a basis to put others down. In fact, it's human nature and has no cure. Btw Op, I've got nothing against you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
there is holiday till Monday I guess how about you choose any restaurant/eatery of your choice within lagos let's have a chat...
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
And where did you pull out your statistics from? Who carried out the survey?

1 Like

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by firstking01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

So who are you calling paedophiles? All your women are jumping from one man to the other getting bleeped and you are here condemning reasonable people
Atleast we do it consensually with mutual consent and with our mates cool
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:
there is holiday till Monday I guess how about you choose any restaurant/eatery of your choice within lagos let's have a chat...

1 Like

Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Julian08:
This is the kind of thread that highlight the tendency we have - as human - to always look for and point out trivial and especially irrelevant differences between individuals/group so we have a basis to put others down. In fact, it's human nature and has no cure. Btw Op, I've got nothing against you.
I know you have nothing against me Bro even if you did, doesn't change the status quo...#peace
Re: Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies by CuteMorriz: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hey chatting is not a crime...is it? I guess not...so what you say...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I In Love Or Lust? / Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! / Using Only One Word, What Do You Need Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.