Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The (6365 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. / 5 African Women With Nice Bodies , Adored By Men Of Other Races. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Timewilltell2(f): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2018
1. Nigeria
2. Ethiopia
3. Somalia
4. North Sudan
5. Algeria

This is ofcourse causing us envy from some of other countries in sub Saharan Africa. This where xenophobia comes from , the envy that we are seen as important while others are seen as backward and ugly.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by holywota: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2018
nobody ugly, open think hard you will see another reason for the hate order than beauty.

.....would you be happy if the come to Nigeria and do those illicit businesses our people go there to do. that's one

two have you hard that nations will rise against nations at the end of days.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Timewilltell2(f): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2018
holywota:
nobody ugly, open think hard you will see another reason for the hate order than beauty.

.....would you be happy if the come to Nigeria and do those illicit businesses our people go there to do. that's one

two have you hard that nations will rise against nations at the end of days.

Shut up, you know nothing. Why are the countries I mentioned not jealous of us ? . Because they are on our level of beauty and even white women fear us.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by chineloSA(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Timewilltell2:
1. Nigeria
2. Ethiopia
3. Somalia
4. North Sudan
5. Algeria

This is ofcourse causing us envy from some of other countries in sub Saharan Africa. This where xenophobia comes from , the envy that we are seen as important while others are seen as backward and ugly.

What do you think?

So you strive on white validation? You think because white people prefer certain nationalities then it's the beginning of the world for them.

Honestly, you are sick. You have never lived with white people. You only see them on TV.

You are sick in the deepest of your thoughts and brains if you are waiting for a white man to approve of you before you approve of yourself.

I hope you meet an abusive white shirt and you marry them.

Your self esteem is -15. You have no self worth until a white men come fore you. ��� You are a slave in your own skin.

Your mama never did a great job.

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Cholls(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up, you know nothing. Why are the countries I mentioned not jealous of us ? . Because they are on our level of beauty and even white women fear us.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Timewilltell2(f): 5:19am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Cholls post=69248619][/quote]

Stupid.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Timewilltell2(f): 5:26am On Jul 11, 2018
chineloSA:

So you strive on white validation? You think because white people prefer certain nationalities then it's the beginning of the world for them.

Honestly, you are sick. You have never lived with white people. You only see them on TV.

You are sick in the deepest of your thoughts and brains if you are waiting for a white man to approve of you before you approve of yourself.

Your self esteem is -15. You have no self worth until a white men come fore you. ��� You are a slave in your own skin.

From your name , I can see you are a shytty ugly xenophobe. Listen here , don't be jealous ok. It's a fact that white men prefer us to you , they want to have children with nigerian women than your ugly selves. I only see white people on tv,? You are really stupid , I have travelled all over including your dirty xenophobia country where white men marvelled at me after knowing I'm nigerian and not a slave blood like you or those pathetic baby mamas like khiaa. We Nigerians are proud and smart people not like you jealous and lazy fools. White men have always hated you people, and they still do grin. Ugly things.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Cholls(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stupid.
my sister thank you. Have a nice day
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Timewilltell2(f): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cholls:
my sister thank you. Have a nice day

angry
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
chineloSA:

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
angry
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by akprosperblog(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
How did you make your list. . . . .

Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by alfchye(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
You ladies should stop fighting...post your picture and we will vote ourselves
chineloSA:

te by oursel
Timewilltell2:

From your name , I can see you are a shytty ugly xenophobe. Listen here , don't be jealous ok. It's a fact that white men prefer us to you , they want to have children with nigerian women than your ugly selves. I only see white people on tv,? You are really stupid , I have travelled all over including your dirty xenophobia country where white men marvelled at me after knowing I'm nigerian and not a slave blood like you or those pathetic baby mamas like khiaa. We Nigerians are proud and smart people not like you jealous and lazy fools. White men have always hated you people, and they still do grin. Ugly things.
ves.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
alfchye:
You ladies should stop fighting...post your picture and we will vote ourselves te by ourselves.

What are you saying and why are you in my mentions? undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by alfchye(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mentions kee u there...are part of the ladies fighting or you are from Ghana
khiaa:

What are you saying and why are you in my mentions? undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:
1. Nigeria
2. Ethiopia
3. Somalia
4. North Sudan
5. Algeria

What do you think?

This comes from the low life, low esteem, the desperate, self-hating, ugly monkeys who validate themselves by the white man's Dyck, would crucify any man and woman in the African nation to protect their white GOD. May YAHSHUA DESTROY THEM ALL.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Alezy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

This comes from the low life, low esteem, the desperate, self-hating, ugly monkeys who validate themselves by the white man's Dyck, would crucify any man and woman in the African nation to protect their white GOD. May YAHSHUA DESTROY THEM ALL.
a little too harsh
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
alfchye:
Mentions kee u there...are part of the ladies fighting or you are from Ghana

I only fight against your African women (bitches) who are against African men in favor of white men.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alezy:
a little too harsh

Not harsh enough. You need to check these tribal azz holes, check your mail. undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Alezy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

Not harsh enough. You need to check these tribal azz holes, check your mail. undecided
u sent another? Cos I replied u last
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
chineloSA:

No matter what you say they will always worship white people just like they worship WHITE JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alezy:
u sent another? Cos I replied u last

Yes, I did and it will explain your statement.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Alezy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, I did and it will explain your statement.
have not seen another one. Me me check again.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alezy:
have not seen another one. Me me check again.

I am really pissed at you right now, this is supposed to be a Nigerian Witch who was stereotyping African Americans as pieces of shyt and African Men as less than White men and I defended African men against this piece of a shyt girl, and you told me that I was being too harsh on her. What am I to think of you now?
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Timewilltell2(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

Lol , akata you sound mad grin. I know you are one obese cow whom white men discriminate against daily grin. You wish you looked more nigerian but your bytch ass is fat .

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Lol , akata you sound mad grin. I know you are one obese cow whom white men discriminate against daily grin. You wish you looked more nigerian but your bytch ass is fat .

It's so sad that African women, of ALL black women, look for White men for validation when you have beautiful strong African men to protect you.

African men you deserve better than this, continue seeking out your queens out of Africa.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Alezy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

I am really pissed at you right now, this is supposed to be a Nigerian Witch who was stereotyping African Americans as pieces of shyt and African Men as less than White men and I defended African men against this piece of a shyt girl, and you told me that I was being too harsh on her. What am I to think of you now?
sorry dear, she is still human irrespective of what rubbish she says. I don't just want my sweetness to talk in such manner. Lolz
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alezy:
sorry dear, she is still human irrespective of what rubbish she says. I don't just want my sweetness to talk in such manner. Lolz

Am I not human?
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Favor99(m): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Will you sharap there! You are a disgrace to our race. I’ve got khiaa’s back. Women like her are a blessing to us.
I’m tired of you and the junk you spill on this forum. If every Black person thought like you, we would be finished in no time. The mods need to ban your ignorant as.s.
You have so much self hate and like I asked a few days ago how do you know about those incorrect stereotypes about Black Americans if you live in Nigeria? Your working for the other team. You have agendas and alterior motives.
Everything you type is hate and garbage. I beg go and join stormfront it some conservative white right wing forum and go spew that nonsense there. Since it’s white a.ss you want

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Favor99(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Favor99:

Will you sharap there! You are a disgrace to our race. I’ve got khiaa’s back. Women like her are a blessing to us.
I’m tired of you and the junk you spill on this forum. If every Black person thought like you, we would be finished in no time. The mods need to ban your ignorant as.s.
You have so much self hate and like I asked a few days ago how do you know about those incorrect stereotypes about Black Americans if you live in Nigeria? Your working for the other team. You have agendas and alterior motives.
Everything you type is hate and garbage. I beg go and join stormfront it some conservative white right wing forum and go spew that nonsense there. Since it’s white a.ss you want

Kudos to you Favor99. kiss kiss kiss kiss Alezy why can't you be supportive after 3 years?
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Favor99(m): 1:16am On Jul 12, 2018
khiaa:

Kudos to you Favor99. kiss kiss kiss kiss Alezy why can't you be supportive after 3 years?
Thanks, no problem. Just don’t take anything that timewilltell of a person says seriously. She’s an agent of the white man. She doesn’t even mean well for us Nigerians either. She ain’t one of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.