Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x (2283 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (2) (3) (4)

She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by oloyeagbaakin(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
There is this girl am currently dating i discussed the issue of se*x with her that i can't stay in a relationship without se*x she felt reluctant claiming she is a virgin that i should do her introduction before any se*x but this girl is just seeking for admission and i don't think i can do her introduction without she getting her degree. Or how do you think i should act peeps in the house
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Maxi112: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
sex sex sex sex sex

get a life, everything is not all about sex

let the poor girl be

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have no idea abt it...
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by dissybling(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
if you don't ready to abide move on

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by firstking01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Seems you are dating her cos of sex.

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
dissybling:

in English pls
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by yomi007k(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
U fit go do d intro nau becos u wan straff.

Shebi konji dey claim lives baa.

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
must you sexx before introduction?

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by dissybling(f): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jarizod:

in English pls
jees English how
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Laveda(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Maxi112:
sex sex sex sex sex

get a life, everything is not all about sex

let the poor girl be

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by BiafranBushBoy: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pay me and I will help you arrange some red capped Chiefs ... We will arrange sharp introduction...

You can now fvck till infinity... lol

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by oloyeagbaakin(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Pay me and I will help you arrange some red capped Chiefs ... We will arrange sharp introduction...

You can now fvck till infinity... lol

She knows my mum and dad
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Lovelynature(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
dissybling:

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by peeparty(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:
There is this girl am currently dating i discussed the issue of se*x with her that i can't stay in a relationship without se*x she felt reluctant claiming she is a virgin that i should do her introduction before any se*x but this girl is just seeking for admission and i don't think i can do her introduction without she getting her degree. Or how do you think i should act peeps in the house

Bros which level na you mean you can't stay in a relationship without sex. you need a total overhaul mhn.....

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by jeffery251(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:
Guy u better sex her oh cos once she gains admission, she becomes a food for all.so stamp ur signature. #fact
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by dissybling(f): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jarizod:

in English pls
sowi for that it an error I ment if u are not ready to abide move on
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by dissybling(f): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Lovelynature post=49806690][/quote]it a mistake try and close your mouth
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Babysnow1: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
sex has become the new shoki in town.
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
dissybling:
sowi for that it an error I ment if u are not ready to abide move on

no P dear wink

I hope ur day went well smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Lovelynature(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
dissybling:
it a mistake try and close your mouth
lol bae. Now bae my guest
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by dissybling(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jarizod:

no P dear wink
I hope ur day went well smiley
yea it did
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by gryhusky(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
must you go for introduction? before sex., she is not read
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by queencalipso(f): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Only if the poor girl knows that introduction is not marriage.

Are you ready to get married anytime soon? If not pls don't do it so she won't feel deceived latter.

Just allow her take her time she may eventually come around.

Op sex is not everything o!! let the poor girl be

Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by tenifayo1994(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
only if all our girls will be this smart
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by duduade: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:

Both of you need to be educated.. .

This your English is wacked
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by emynike2001(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
SHE DON SET BETTER TRAP FOR U, she say she be virgin, BUT WHO WE GO ASK? after u mumu go pay her introduction u have given her free licence to galivant with different boys in school, then u will both pay her school fees and fight off those uninvited tombo flies o boy u don enter one chance grin
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by emynike2001(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
must you sexx before introduction?
u don dey talk like Reverend sister, no be wetin una dey like? d tin dey hungry una die, una go say just to make sure d thing dey stand, after all who no wan born grin
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by ElsonMorali: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:

Oloye e fi awon omo kekere wonyi sile fun wa boys now haba.
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by youngboi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Opinion differs, I don't think I could marry undergraduate let alone an admission seeker. Had an experience.
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
emynike2001:
u don dey talk like Reverend sister, no be wetin una dey like? d tin dey hungry una die, una go say just to make sure d thing dey stand, after all who no wan born grin
lol. I'm sure you're talking about yourself tongue tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by Forzap: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Story,op u beta fcuuk her nw....else wen she gains admission,guy(s) will confirm her for u
Re: She Wants Me To Do Her Introduction Before Se*x by emynike2001(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. I'm sure you're talking about yourself tongue tongue
hahahahaha

8 Reasons She Didn’t Accept Your Kiss On The First Date / Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? / 10 Things Foreigners Find Odd About Nigerians