Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex (7367 Views)

Guys If You Are Rich,don't Beg A Girl For Love Or Sex / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Frankraj: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
1, women enjoy sex more than men

2, girls will lay down like dead sheep and you do all the work

3, after pouring your precious sperms out and wasting your strength you will still give them money

4, the pusssy of many girls out there smells badly more of offensive odour.like decayed fish hmmmm

5, they will expect you to Bleep them till they get to orgasm

6, if you don't satisfy them in bed , no matter the amount of money you give them .they will still go and Bleep another man that will satisfy them .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Rapmoney(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by forreelinc(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
7. You have your right hand and abundance of vaseline in your haus

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Not now that cunts are relatively cheap to acquire.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Frankraj:
1, women enjoy sex more than men

2, girls will lay down like dead sheep and you do all the work

3, after pouring your precious sperms out and wasting your strength you will still give them money

4, the pusssy of many girls out there smells badly more of offensive odour.like decayed fish hmmmm

5, they will expect you to Bleep them till they get to orgasm

6, if you don't satisfy them in bed , no matter the amount of money you give them .they will still go and Bleep another man that will satisfy them .

Your use of English is terrible. We don't beg for sex, we solicit. There is a difference between beg and solicit.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Glassdoll(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
When you eat soured soup for dinner undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Codedrock(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Your use of English is terrible. We don't beg for sex, we solicit. There is a difference between beg and solicit.
Either ways. Make sure you solicit less henceforth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Frankraj: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

@CosmeticChemist I used the English that every Nigeria will understand and don't be silly .if you don't have anything to comment you better read my post and keep quite

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Frankraj:

@CosmeticChemist I used the English that every Nigeria will understand and don't be silly .if you don't have anything to comment you better read my post and keep quite

" Wise men appreciate being corrected.
To them its gained knowledge.
Never correct the latter kind,it just bruises their ego."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Frankraj: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

" Wise men appreciate being corrected.
To them its gained knowledge.
Never correct the latter kind,it just bruises their ego."

@CosmeticChemist if I use that word solicit many people may not understand . Listen my main aim is for all Nigerians to understand the message I'm passing .and not to open Oxford dictionary to write big vocabulary that no one will understand

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is what happens when you are high on soak away stench grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Frankraj:

Quiet*
GST 121

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by dollyjoy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Only boys beg for sex anyway. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
This is what happens we you are high on soak away stench grin grin
When*

GST 121

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
bbmpin:

When*

GST 121
Hi sexkillz wannabe

You should know that was a typographical error. smiley

Thanks anyways. wink

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hi sexkillz wannabe

You should know that was a typographical error. smiley

Thanks anyways. wink

that it was*

GST 121
You were wrong undecided shut up and learn! #obstreperous child

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
bbmpin:

You were wrong undecided shut up and learn! #obstreperous child
if it will increase the money in your account,

You Win undecided

Can we move on now. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by alphamarine009(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
bbmpin:
that it was*
GST 121 You were wrong undecided shut up and learn! #obstreperous child

oga nawa u ooh

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Trailblazer93: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Ogbeni, wat are you saying. Can you hear yhaself. Guys cum online forming grammarians. When you meet with dem to discuss, all dey say is inexplicit. Abeg wat is solicit, beg, plead, supplicate. By the way, no English word is exactly the same in meaning. All we have is synonyms.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Trailblazer93: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Ogbeni, wat are you saying. Can you hear yhaself. Guys cum online forming grammarians. When you meet with dem to discuss, all dey say is inexplicit. Abeg wat is solicit, beg, plead, supplicate. By the way, no English word is exactly the same in meaning. All we have is synonyms.
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
if it will increase the money in your account,

You Win undecided

Can we move on now. wink
will it increase the money in your account? *
Does it matter? you were wrong and i duly corrected you!

People like you are the problem with this misguided country today, underdeveloped brains filled with crappy cheap education!
ignoramus fatuous intellectually disabled creatures roaming free!

@bolded there is no "we" you are alone in your substandard reality #insipid child

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Mznaett: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Funny threadgrin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
bbmpin post=4981325 [color=#000099:

People like you are the problem with this misguided country today [b] Full stop should be here, not comma. [\b] underdeveloped brains filled with crappy cheap education!

@bolded there is no "we" you are only alone in your substandard reality #insipid child
[/color]

My dear, your attempt to sound reasonable is so stale and i suggest you languish that hunger of yours elsewhere cause that's definitely the trigger of your derailment.

"ignoramus fatuous intellectually" You just committed a serious blunder here with those three words dude. I will advice you learn more about adjective order and word placing. Using different words that convey similar meaning in a context or sentence is lame. Their order of placement also come with a rule but sadly, you defiled that. Perhaps you were trying to unleash all the vocabularies you have learnt this week with an aim to sound smart but please, English can't be grasped. Not even by the Englishman himself.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by bitchcrafts: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
But going celibate also aint no fun bro. Ur points so lame as faxc hanisly
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2016
bbmpin:

People like you are the problem with this misguided country today, underdeveloped brains filled with crappy cheap education!

@bolded there is no "we" you are only alone in your substandard reality #insipid child

in your warped mind you have succeeded in slaying a lady with words. Guess your self esteem is increased by 1% right? undecided

What was that hogwash you wrote up there about ignoramus fatutos whatever you wrote up there!!! Jargons!!!

English isn't about words but with standard usage and arrangement.

There is nothing like substandard reality. Delusion is the right word.
A fool is wiser than you mister. Grow up undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by abumeinben(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Only boys beg for sex anyway. undecided

You think, right?
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

[s]My dear, your attempt to sound reasonable is so stale and i suggest you languish that hunger of yours elsewhere cause that's definitely the trigger of your derailment.

"ignoramus fatuous intellectually" You just committed a serious blunder here with those three words dude. I will advice you learn more about adjective order and word placing. Using different words that convey similar meaning in a context or sentence is lame. Their order of placement also come with a rule but sadly, you defiled that. Perhaps you were trying to unleash all the vocabularies you have learnt this week[/s]with an aim to sound smart but please, English can't be grasped. Not even by the Englishman himself.
what now!!! shocked cheesy

With the aim to sound smart! Please no one "fully understands" English not even "The Brits"*

I am used to low-lives like you here! cool
I did my MSc in london! where did you school? #blunt brain

Goodbye kid!

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by dollyjoy(f): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2016
abumeinben:

You think, right?
It's an obvious factwink
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by dollyjoy(f): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

My dear, your attempt to sound reasonable is so stale and i suggest you languish that hunger of yours elsewhere cause that's definitely the trigger of your derailment.

"ignoramus fatuous intellectually" You just committed a serious blunder here with those three words dude. I will advice you learn more about adjective order and word placing. Using different words that convey similar meaning in a context or sentence is lame. Their order of placement also come with a rule but sadly, you defiled that. Perhaps you were trying to unleash all the vocabularies you have learnt this week with an aim to sound smart but please, English can't be grasped. Not even by the Englishman himself.
cheesycheesycheesy

i can't stop laughing abeg, professors too full this thread cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.