Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex (7379 Views)

Guys If You Are Rich,don't Beg A Girl For Love Or Sex / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2016
YorubaDemon:

This moniker is trying to cause trouble online cc Mynd44 pls read this thread

Call down heaven bro..
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

Call down heaven bro..
Henry Ibeleme why did you insult me i dont support that angry
look at the small boy that is calling me brain dead, guy no try this nonsense for where i dey
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2016
YorubaDemon:
Henry Ibeleme why did you insult me i dont support that angry

Wasn't my intention, but i feel bad when an individual refused to call a spade a spade. No more mention please.
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

Wasn't my intention, but i feel bad when an individual refused to call a spade a spade. No more mention please.
apologise for your insult to me with your 66 followers
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by konkonbilo(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2016
wetin English language go cause for this country ehn,e go worse pass fall in naira
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2016
YorubaDemon:
apologise for your insult to me with your 66 followers

Lol... Not only my 66 followers. i will apologize with my whole village.
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 1:41am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

Lol... Not only my 66 followers. i will apologize with my whole village.
i go remove your pictures
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2016
YorubaDemon:
i go remove your pictures

What's wrong with the PIC? is not nude bro... I love the popularity lol. Post more
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 01, 2016
After pouring your precious what? grin
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by hitchowoyemi(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

My dear, your attempt to sound reasonable is so stale and i suggest you languish that hunger of yours elsewhere cause that's definitely the trigger of your derailment.

"ignoramus fatuous intellectually" You just committed a serious blunder here with those three words dude. I will advice you learn more about adjective order and word placing. Using different words that convey similar meaning in a context or sentence is lame. Their order of placement also come with a rule but sadly, you defiled that. Perhaps you were trying to unleash all the vocabularies you have learnt this week with an aim to sound smart but please, English can't be grasped. Not even by the Englishman himself.

i love dis dish! thanks for helping me serve d erudite prof ryt! som pple and i-too-know are just... u knw d pic!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by abumeinben(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
It's an obvious factwink

I smile, then laff you, then smile again...

Really??
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by whyx06(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2016
What if a lady is begging man for sex?

Frankraj:
1, women enjoy sex more than men

2, girls will lay down like dead sheep and you do all the work

3, after pouring your precious sperms out and wasting your strength you will still give them money

4, the pusssy of many girls out there smells badly more of offensive odour.like decayed fish hmmmm

5, they will expect you to Bleep them till they get to orgasm

6, if you don't satisfy them in bed , no matter the amount of money you give them .they will still go and Bleep another man that will satisfy them .
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by handsam(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

My dear, your attempt to sound reasonable is so stale and i suggest you languish that hunger of yours elsewhere cause that's definitely the trigger of your derailment.

"ignoramus fatuous intellectually" You just committed a serious blunder here with those three words dude. I will advice you learn more about adjective order and word placing. Using different words that convey similar meaning in a context or sentence is lame. Their order of placement also come with a rule but sadly, you defiled that. Perhaps you were trying to unleash all the vocabularies you have learnt this week with an aim to sound smart but please, English can't be grasped. Not even by the Englishman himself.

Damn..!undecided Dude your English itself is bad. Work on itundecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by kennynikky(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2016
MzMayD:
in your warped mind you have succeeded in slaying a lady with words. Guess your self esteem is increased by 1% right? undecided

What was that hogwash you wrote up there about ignoramus fatutos whatever you wrote up there!!! Jargons!!!

English isn't about words but with standard usage and arrangement.

There is nothing like substandard reality. Delusion is the right word.
A fool is wiser than you mister. Grow up undecided
babe ur head dey der, people just dey lyk dis sabi voca lyk... I carry yhansh 4 u oh
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
forreelinc:
7. You have your right hand and abundance of vaseline in your haus

I'm left handed
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by dollyjoy(f): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
abumeinben:

I smile, then laff you, then smile again...
Really??
Happy independencesmiley
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by KOKOwonder(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Dat fishy smell thing be the worst of all. cry
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by ayamAgenius: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2016
bbmpin:

will it increase the money in your account? *
Does it matter? you were wrong and i duly corrected you!

People like you are the problem with this misguided country today, underdeveloped brains filled with crappy cheap education!
ignoramus fatuous intellectually disabled creatures roaming free!

@bolded there is no "we" you are alone in your substandard reality #insipid child

Thunder fire that your diseased thumb wey you use type this msg, fire the person wey give you phone and fire the person wey give you data!!! angry angry

Haba!!! Na wetin?? You are having a swell time picking on a woman. You can't claim to be articulate and still be a savage. Mind yasef!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by ayamAgenius: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

I guess he's still a kid.

That is flattering! Kids are usually not this uncultured. We see more of this manic display during one of those TB Joshua's deliverance sessions.
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by forreelinc(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

I'm left handed
Left hand #IsAllowed
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by LorDBolton(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Person go London do M.sc, come NL dey brag? ROTFL.

Like seriously? It's quite clear that niqqa is jobless else he would brag about his six figure salary? Pretty loaded bae? Flashy cars?

I was enjoying what I thought was just banter until niqqa mentioned London, like seriously? This isn't 1999 /2000 wey people dey dread janded peeps.

This bbm niqqa just played himself.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2016
ayamAgenius:

That is flattering! Kids are usually not this uncultured. We see more of this manic display during one of those TB Joshua's deliverance sessions.

Lmao..
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by abumeinben(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Happy independencesmiley

I wish you same babe....we shall celebrate much more, not the recession infested one Sha.

I celebrated mine on the football pitch today cool
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by shams040(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
land and building for sale, visit
https://properties4saleblog./?ref=spelling
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by QuietHammer(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
ayamAgenius:

Thunder fire that your diseased thumb wey you use type this msg, fire the person wey give you phone and fire the person wey give you data!!! angry angry

Haba!!! Na wetin?? You are having a swell time picking on a woman. You can't claim to be articulate and still be a savage. Mind yasef!

I wish real savages like lezznjr and TSOM would serve that bbm_guy his well-deserved coarse dish of nemesis
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Having gone through this thread, I think I'm ready to resit my primary 4 English exam I got an F in.
*runs into exam hall while NLers cheer him on* grin
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2016

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by nairaman66(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
HenryDion:

Defied!
Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
It is not a bad thing to correct or be corrected by someone, but the Bbmpin guy was wrong in his manner of approach.

At first, this thread was created with the topic which reads "why you should not beg a girl for sex". The thread was never created with the heading "correction of typographical or grammatical errors".

Secondly, BBMPIN should know that english language is not our mother tongue. Shouldn't it be shameful when you know how to speak another person's language but can't speak and wright yours fluently ?

Lastly, if you like the girl, look for a better means to express yourself to her instead of bragging about another person's language. Now you've probably ruined your chances.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex by mamuzoOMAH(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2016
so as una just spoil the thread with this nonsense. Education section is on nairaland yet you guys won't go there to lecture others on use of English. u just successfully derail the guy thread for no reason. wicked. abeg op open same thread again. just forget about this one. People like me will benefit from it. thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother….. (episode 2) / Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks / Types Of Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.