Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) (28558 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by Podolskie777: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Dts crrt
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by Godsate: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2016
1M is too small from the governor. This lady broke world record not just won the gold medal. She is a model already. The governor should have done something like gift of completed building with not less than 5M to start business.

It's not too big for the governor to bless this lady to motivate young ones to aim for higher things in life.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by elvisfaith(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Cadamlk:
I think the golden lady deserve better than what the Gov has to offer.
what is one million in dis recession.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by Baroba(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Godsate:
1M is too small from the governor. This lady broke world record not just won the gold medal. She is a model already. The governor should have done something like gift of completed building with not less than 5M to start business.

It's not too big for the governor to bless this lady to motivate young ones to aim for higher things in life.

You just echoed my sentiments, as much as i admire Ugwuanyi for recognising the lady, one million ( less than $5000) is paltry sum when you consider what she achieved.. I just hope the land will be somewhere central in Enugu, at least she can sell that and put the money to better use..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by Godson32(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Cadamlk:
I think the golden lady deserve better than what the Gov has to offer.
First of all u should say "a big Thank u".
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by eyinjuege: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Awesome people.
She deserves it and more
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by eyinjuege: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Baroba:

You just echoed my sentiments, as much as i admire Ugwuanyi for recognising the lady, one million ( less than $5000) is paltry sum when you consider what she achieved.. I just hope the land will be somewhere central in Enugu, at least she can sell that and put the money to better use..

One mil isn't too bad, as it's not just about the amount but the recognition of her achievements.
If she has a good manager, she can get endorsement deals which is where the real money is, and the time is now as people are still basking in the glow of the olympics.
She can also be a motivational speaker, booked for conferences where she can also make some cash.
The sky is the limit for her.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by brojoshua: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by youngest85(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
samsono30:

Even u that u as able as u're, wat great thing av u achieve in ur life? foolish he goat, Enemy of progress, tunder go fire u for this comment u made.

Amen
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) by baum1: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
youngest85:
suffering and smiling

Wetin this person dey talk. Na wah ooh. At least, our mouth suppose get control even if we dey anonymous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See / Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa / Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.