Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Happy Independence Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independence Day (518 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Happy Independence Nigeria! / Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independence Day by Yinkey6(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good Evening everyone. As Nigeria will be clocking 56 years of Independence. What are those things that you really love about Nigeria / Nigerian.?
As for me I thing Iove about Nigerians is that they can survive in any Condition or Any weather ? And more also Nigerias any they most Successful people in the world and they have occupied most part of they world. And shout out to All the Northerns and their families lifestyle , shout out to the Southern people and their Beautiful ladies and Shout out to the Yorubas and their ladies back sides well Endowed..

#IRep9ja
Feel free to drop yours..
Re: Happy Independence Day by Articul8(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Guy...I couldn't finish reading what you have there but I sighted something. Kindly change the 'has' to 'As'.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day by nabiz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Happy Independence Day by Yinkey6(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Articul8:
Guy...I couldn't finish reading what you have there but I sighted something. Kindly change the 'has' to 'As'.
Thanks I didn't really noticed that.
Re: Happy Independence Day by cassidy1996(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
NIGERIA! Sometimes I like you, sometimes I hate you
Re: Happy Independence Day by adaksbullet: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2016
sad
Re: Happy Independence Day by fflamingo(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2016
why should I wish nigeria happy independent, Independent is the Genesis of Nigeria's problem
Re: Happy Independence Day by Nempi(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2016
A country in recession cannot be said to be independent! Buhari has destroyed this nation!
Re: Happy Independence Day by SMARTKOSSY: 12:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmmm the only thing I love about 9ja na Jollof rice
Re: Happy Independence Day by csamii: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Abeg remove that "happy"

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Returns 48 Houses To Ex-gov Timipre Sylva, Seized Under Jonathan Govt / Shell Implicated In Crude Oil Theft Scandal, FG Demands $406m Compensation / WIKE: I Am Ready To Defend Rivers State With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.