Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (35827 Views)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by BackToLife: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2016
b
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by frenchman60: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2016
God bless 9ja even tho their leaders dey f*ck up big time
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by inalegwu99(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by cuteralph101(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

which kind dirty hero of democracy Jonathan be for yo eye so? He is the highest coward Nigeria has ever known
if words evaluate how people reason I'll be able to grade u below average...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by beautygboel(f): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Amen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by ceeethru(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

Buhari please jail this coward call Jonathan for me, e jo.
See this donkey. Another dullard in the making...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by MrDoGood(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

When Jonathan behaves like a coward how do you expect me to be ashamed of myself?

That man "Jonathan" is old enough to be your father and yet, you insult him.

Please stop crying about the insult from others to you. The table is only turning around and nature is taking it's place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by ceeethru(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Thank you sir..... The piller of our Democracy. I respect you and your undiluted heart for Nigeria, despite we belong to different parties. This different fundamental vision and ideals of ours will certainly make our country great again. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Oche4short: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2016
I keep imagining when we will learn how to respect people in our life and on social media. Whatever we perceived about anyone is not enough to call anyone names especially when they are our far senior in age and otherwise. To be a leader is never an easy road. Therefore, do not judge or condemned until you are made one. If ex-president made a speech you do not like, what your moral and justified reason for all your abuses? Youth, grow up and put your thinking into more creative ideas and innovation than been on net all time looking for who to insult. God bless us

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by richard870(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2016
emmatony:

U must be very stupid for saying that
No, you are the foo-lish one here bro

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Iseoluwani: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by sweetilicious(f): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

When Jonathan behaves like a coward how do you expect me to be ashamed of myself?
He is not a coward but a peaceful man.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Omeokachie: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Buhari in your shoes would have called the dogs and baboon to blood letting.
God bless your gentle soul GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dualprince0280: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Ezyp:
Happy 56th Independence Anniversary to all Nigerians. I call on all my beloved countrymen and women to remain patriotic by praying for and supporting governments at all levels to build up Nigeria. Remember, do not think of who will make Nigeria great. Instead, think of how you will make Nigeria great. May God bless Nigeria and may God bless her people. GEJ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1262491287134576&id=105479482835768
pls,keep it quiet.cos u get me more angry when u talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Proffdada: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by sukkot: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2016
I feel like slapping this idiot. ya wife is still under investigation for all the money she looted. MRPRESIDENT1 come and hold ya broda jonathan ooo before i vex for the mumu angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Jay542(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2016
babdap:
God bless you Mr ex-president and reward you according to your deeds when you were our leader.
The bold Is what I wish him

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by LordVoldemort(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2016
jay2pee:
I just love this man's maturity in his posts. if it was Buhari, he would surely blame the past administration for everything.......

Who do expect him to blame? The present administration that is cleaning is mess or the future administrations?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Rrankdonga(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

which kind dirty hero of democracy Jonathan be for yo eye so? He is the highest coward Nigeria has ever known
hold that thought and consider your father and all your us€less brothers first. Then you will see who really deserves that title.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by mylove4God(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2016
God bless you sir, GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Araoluwa005(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Mods take note.
Cc: Seun Mynd44
he must be ban for 100years

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Legend87(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

He has achieved his dreams of becoming a prominent personality... Try to achieve urs..

U shall be buried inside the grave u dig for others.

#Ozymandiaz..tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by henrysam(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2016
This is a decent and mature wishes from a great ex president. If it were to be bubu. We could have been hearing blood and baboon soaked in blood.
Thank God its not blood and baboon again. Its hunger poverty unemployment and sickness that is soaking Nigerians courtesy of bubu and his incompetent team.
GEJ we miss you dearly. Haters might be hating. Zombies might be shouting but the real people knows your worth and appreciate you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by enigmagu1(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2016
GoggleB:

U get sense so
[size=20pt]yes but nonsense[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Rrankdonga(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

If the insult I quoted was mere observation to you then I think Nigeria educational system needs total overhaul
you lack sense. Overhaul your brain first.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Temptee101(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods what is the meaning of this insults you are allowing on this thread/forum? Has your forum turned to insults ground? Seun take note of the above insult on my person if you are truly neutral and not loyal to a section of Nigeria or party.
See your life. You were screaming to high heavens calling for help few minutes ago and here u are calling someone a coward.

You are not just all what the others called you are also the brightest f.o.ol ever created by God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by pendusky(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods what is the meaning of this insults you are allowing on this thread/forum? Has your forum turned to insults ground? Seun take note of the above insult on my person if you are truly neutral and not loyal to a section of Nigeria or party.

Respect is reciprocal they say. Is GEJ ur mate? Wait for more insults...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Mexyz(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

You are calling on Seun to ban someone and you have the effrontery to call an ex-president a coward... She goat like you. #i don call Seun already so no worry to call am again#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Temptee101(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2016
richard870:
No, you are the foo-lish one here bro
You are wrong daft. You are the most fo.olish of all endowed f.ools, if u doubt me ask ur father.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by ceecee02: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

so u don't like insults but u were very ok when u poured yours. Yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents / Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.