Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (35830 Views)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by opribo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Very nice indeed at a time like this. This is what bubu never did when he was fighting to be the president instead he was very bitter with hate and inciting comments. Now he has the power he is clueless raise to power ten.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Pavarottii(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
simpleseyi:

Stop deceiving yourself. His family members have been dying mysteriously. Jonathan's half brother died mysteriously, Jonathan's uncle died mysteriously. Mama Piss has been spending more time in hospital bed abroad than in her house. Mama Piss foster mother too died in a ghastly motor accident. Stop deceiving yourself thinking that God is not angry with the way Jonathan lead Nigeria into recession by sharing our treasury among his gang of looters. All those that have a hand in the current sorry state of this nation right from independence up till date SHALL KNOW NO PEACE either the persons are northerners, westerners, easterners, south-southerners or even foreigners.
Lol, see monitoring spirit; so tell me u av not lost an extended family? So orphans that r young. It was their wickedness that killled their parents. Better be praying that ur parent see ur grand children like GEJ. Do u know is mother is still alive? Lol. Half brother ko, uncle ni. U know how many of my uncles that av died. Lost my dad at 14. So wats ur point?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Kosy79(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

No, come and take me to the hospital. No matter the provocation I will not insult any of you because none of you is feeling the hardship Jonathan's acceptance of that fraud election and coward attitude has cost me.
I am too enlightened to insult all of you Insulting me. I have to respect the rules governing this forum
If u really too enlightened to insult then u wouldn't have called Jonah a coward or coward is it a pleasant name? Must be an egocentric type not to appreciate the defeat conceded by Jonathan do u know how many innocent souls that would have been killed? do u know how hausas fight when they loose? D hardship now is so unbearable but that shouldn't blind ur eyes or block ur lips not to say thank u to whom is due. It will be alright dear Buhari will not sit on that seat to eternity and secondly it's a lesson to learn

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kosy79:
If u really too enlightened to insult then u wouldn't have called Jonah a coward or coward is it a pleasant name? Must be an egocentric type not to appreciate the defeat conceded by Jonathan do u know how many innocent souls that would have been killed? do u know how hausas fight when they loose? D hardship now is so unbearable but that shouldn't blind ur eyes or block ur lips not to say thank u to whom is due. It will be alright dear Buhari will not sit on that seat to eternity and secondly it's a lesson to learn

The rule of this forum says don't insult a fellow nairalander, is it too difficult for you to get it?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Thunderfirethem: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thank you sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by habsydiamond(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yeye, were u? when u dey office
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Legend87(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Look at where his acclaimed preference for peace has landed us, people being sold off for a piece of meal because Buhari is a tyrant who has no clue on governance

My dear, Mr. Jonathan is widely respected for his understanding of democracy... Remember one of his comments?
''My Ambition is not worth the blood of any innocent Nigerian''
His act alone showed the importance of been educated.

The 2015 Presidential Elections depicts the true meaning of ''free & fair''
The loser accepted his fate.
Unlike some bad losers who'll shamfully start dragging the issue from one court to another.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by oluwalewis(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
sounds inspiring but u could have done better

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by emeka2847: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
You cook white rice? grin

blackpanda:
Sauce, pls sad

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Kosy79(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

The rule of this forum says don't insult a fellow nairalander, is it too difficult for you to get it?
Then ur parents should have taught u how to respect the elders and who are better than u. Bae can u stop d fight cos u sound so pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by fortune1968: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
jona....,simply stupid
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Bonuwa: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

Buhari please jail this coward call Jonathan for me, e jo.
C mumu

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by iykman360(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thats our ex-president speaking. We dy follow you for back sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

noun
a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class.
adjective
arising from the prerogative of the Crown (usually delegated to the government or the judiciary) and based in common law
rather than statutory law.

Good dat u r educating ursef, a step in d right direction. grin

Try to be rational for a moment & see if prerogative is the right choice of word to use in this context. Also examine if you even have the freedom to exercise your right to insult.

This is because you fail to see others' insult @you as their prerogative.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by clickwtB(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
FAKE/MISLEADING MESSAGE COS UNDERGROUND HE AND HIS BOYS ARE SERIOUSLY WORKING ON SABOTAGING/UNDERMINING THE CURRENT GOVERMENT/NIGERIA @LARGE!!! undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
omooba969:

Me or u, I am telling you how it's my prerogative to express myself and you r helping forming one kind ..... Pls I am always trying to civil in this forum so just don't force me to insult people like the way your lots do in this forum.

My calling Jonathan is on personal ground and it has nothing to do with you, u don't know nothing about Jonathan so just chill out for one corridor.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Lankaline(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
It baffles me when i read people insulting each other here,,a foreigner might think the insults are between various country men,,its more confusing to know that the said insults are exchanged between people who share the same state(Nigeria) even on a day,,they got their independence..
Anybody that speaks in this country,, gets attacked by its youths,and there the fight starts,,war they say ia an abscence of peace,,and from my own point of view,,this nation had been at war since 1960
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
omooba969:

Try to be rational for a moment & see if prerogative is the right choice of word to use in this context. Also examine if you even have the freedom to exercise your right to insult.

This is because you fail to see others' insult @you as their prerogative.
Ordinarily I don't have problem with insults but the rule of the forum forbids one from insulting another member. If I should revert same I will be made the escape goat because that is why I think they are allowing such to happen in the forum. It's one's prerogative to express his or herself and in the process you might insult the other provided your insult is not defamatory. Not all insults amount to defamatory comments. If you want us to insult ourselves then do me a favour by asking the owner of the copyright to amend the rules and allow us to insult ourselves keeping civility aside and see if you can withstand me for the game of Insult.

I for one will not entertain you henceforth with my time again or any of you who can't obey the rules governing this forum. He who can't obey simple rules of engagement in a forum (don't pelt insult on another member like missiles ) has actually a mind of a ten year old, so I will kill him or her with no response. I will be dignifying such disgruntled fellow for exchanging words with the person.

Kapish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by omooba969(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Ordinarily I don't have problem with insults but the rule of the forum forbids one from insulting another member. If I should revert same I will be made the escape goat because that is why I think they are allowing such to happen in the forum. It's one's prerogative to express his or herself and in the process you might insult the other provided your insult is not defamatory. Not all insults amount to defamatory comments. If you want us to insult ourselves then do me a favour by asking the owner of the copyright to amend the rules and allow us to insult ourselves keeping civility aside and see if you can withstand me for the game of Insult.

I for one will not entertain you henceforth with my time again or any of you who can't obey the rules governing this forum. He who can't obey simple rules of engagement in a forum (don't pelt insult on another member like missiles ) has actually a mind of a ten year old, so I will kill him or her with no response. I will dignifying such disgruntled fellow for exchanging words with the person.

Kapish

@bolded,

Check out the number of posts & replies you have on this thread alone & tell me if time means anything to you.

You appear as one who finds comfort in being in denial, one who chooses to be wrong & strong. cool

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Carisma4U(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Well Said. Thanks for thinking of the Good of the nation more than personal ambition. A great Leader......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Ezyp(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Me or u, I am telling you how it's my prerogative to express myself and you r helping forming one kind ..... Pls I am always trying to civil in this forum so just don't force me to insult people like the way your lots do in this forum.

My calling Jonathan is on personal ground and it has nothing to do with you, u don't know nothing about Jonathan so just chill out for one corridor.
Am sure I made your independence day
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by omooba969(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Carisma4U:
Well Said. Thanks for thinking of the Good of the nation more than personal ambition. A great Leader......

What makes a great leader, CORRUPTION ? shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by steph2sweet(f): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

You are a disgrace to the women folk.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by linusbnn(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

which kind dirty hero of democracy Jonathan be for yo eye so? He is the highest coward Nigeria has ever known

Enemy spotted
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Yeligray(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

curse you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Yeligray(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

curse you. Forgive me but i think you are a disgrace to the Nation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ghost mode activated to all those phooooooooools masturbating regarding my comment against Jonathan. I am ready for you guys now, bring on the insults.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by domben(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
babdap:
God bless you Mr ex-president and reward you according to your deeds when you were our leader.
. ...... God bless Biafra....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.