Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (35828 Views)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by kingsworldola: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

Buhari please jail this coward call Jonathan for me, e jo.

like seriously. u are an assault to Ur race and d entire Nigerians. u keep calling Seun, I just sense u are a kid, u need sense and maturity. I think naira land should do age verification on its users.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2016
austinosita:

You don't need to call the attention of mods/seun or mention them. You can hide those insultive/abusive words yourself! Click on report, read the violations and exert the violated rule number to the space below and send. The post will be hidden automatically!

#Take charge and don't be a coward smiley
noted but I need a year ban for such disgruntled fellows
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Ezyp(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Iseoluwani:

That's not is his original account abeg

Na you open the original one for am
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by XtrmeBachelor(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

See where hatred has landed you into, is Yara Dua name of a living president? Iyabo has nothing to tell us except to gorillas like him
baseless female!where is your ground? okay! i see just a wanna be! like it or not GEJ is a brave man that saved Nigeria from bloodshed by accepting defeat! think about it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by omooba969(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

There is no rule on this forum that allows one to insult a co nairalander, it's my prerogative to insult our public officers for their ineptitude and cluelessness. Please you can go and read the rules governing this forum

@bolded,

I bet u dnt knw d meaning of prerogative. cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2016
XtrmeBachelor:
baseless female!where is your ground? okay! i see just a wanna be! like it or not GEJ is a brave man that saved Nigeria from bloodshed by accepting defeat! think about it
When the discourse seems above your level, your likes resort to insult and derogatory comments
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

noted but I need a year ban for such disgruntled fellows

habba.. ......a year ban!!? Ontop wetin?

You go wicked pass buhari o smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Rilwayne001: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:
GEJ u re a blessing to Nigeria..
Time would tell, maybe when a dollar gets to 1000 naira by January 2017...

Do you really wish to see that happen?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

I bet u dnt knw d meaning of prerogative. cool

noun
a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class.
adjective
arising from the prerogative of the Crown (usually delegated to the government or the judiciary) and based in common law
rather than statutory law.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Temptee101(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2016
kingsworldola:

like seriously. u are an assault to Ur race and d entire Nigerians. u keep calling Seun, I just sense u are a kid, u need sense and maturity. I think naira land should do age verification on its users.
Not leaving out brain assessment and IQ evaluation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by joceey(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods what is the meaning of this insults you are allowing on this thread/forum? Has your forum turned to insults ground? Seun take note of the above insult on my person if you are truly neutral and not loyal to a section of Nigeria or party.

Lwkm you started the insult first now read your word okay make I tell u (cowardice Abi na coward) lol

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by menix(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Do you really wish to see that happen?

Nope, but with what is on ground, we just ve to prepare for the worst...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by mcfestgee: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2016
When he is talking, some fools will come here and complain, when he decides to wish all the same fools will tell him to go and rest. The truth is you cannot take his true Democratic practices away under the carpet. He is a living Democratic legend. God bless you GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2016
joceey:

Lwkm you started the insult first now read your word okay make I tell u (cowardice Abi na coward) lol
Please go and read the rules governing nairaland. Nothing stops me from insulting Jonathan or Buhari or Tinubu or Obj a.k.a de gorilla, but I am not allowed to insult a co nairalander. coward was used on Jonathan and not on any member here.

kapish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Temptee101(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

When the discourse seems above your level, your likes resort to insult and derogatory comments
Yes he shouldn't have accepted defeat you are right because maybe by now buhari and his brothers would have wiped u away and save us this embarrassment
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
austinosita:

habba.. ......a year ban!!? Ontop wetin?

You go wicked pass buhari o smiley
If possible 10yrs because most people here don't know the rules governing this forum. u r not allowed to insult members no matter the level of provocation, if u feel offended that I am insulting Jonathan, call on Jonathan to come to nairaland and we will stop to attack his person; even at that we can't stop insulting him or Buhari with regards to their governments
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2016
GoggleB:
U get sense so
She bi you like person sense dey her brain
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Temptee101:
Yes he shouldn't have accepted defeat you are right because maybe by now buhari and his brothers would wiped u away and save us this embarrassment
I need knowledgeable and people that concentrate on the issue raised to argue with and not people that deviate from the topic. Are you Jonathan? If no, just let me be
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by rockyh(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods what is the meaning of this insults you are allowing on this thread/forum? Has your forum turned to insults ground? Seun take note of the above insult on my person if you are truly neutral and not loyal to a section of Nigeria or party.
y will the moderator listen to ur plea u talk like a castrated fool. Some post deserve insult that's y the mods will ignore u

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Tosssin(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Sauce, pls sad
Shey egg sauce?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Billygee2u: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Ezyp:
Happy 56th Independence Anniversary to all Nigerians. I call on all my beloved countrymen and women to remain patriotic by praying for and supporting governments at all levels to build up Nigeria. Remember, do not think of who will make Nigeria great. Instead, think of how you will make Nigeria great. May God bless Nigeria and may God bless her people. GEJ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1262491287134576&id=105479482835768
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by berrystunn(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

Must you publish your age?
Udene...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Temptee101(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

I need knowledgeable and people that concentrate on the issue raised to argue with and not people that deviate from the topic. Are you Jonathan? If no, just let me be
Let u be? No way, have u not heard that there's no peace for the wicked. You are a wicked and demonic princess that needs to be crushed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by okechukwu101: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

At 490naira per dollar, u still have the conscience to say this. I don't think you are okay.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by joshokachi: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2016
my role model,you are an inspiration to me, i wish you a happy independent anniversary
dimieprincess:

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Iceberg3: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

i understand ur feelings,i feel same way too..buh if gej had ensured real strict fair election or had used fed might and won,only God knows what would've happened to naija..i mean the situation was so tensed that i,even i heard some northern soldiers making dangerous comments.. Nigerian are seeing with their eyes now..

Dont be angry but are u trully a 'f'?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by elskillful: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=dimieprincess post=49816761]Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.
"To whom brain is given,sense is required". but it seems you don't have any.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Kosy79(f): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

which kind dirty hero of democracy Jonathan be for yo eye so? He is the highest coward Nigeria has ever known
Are u OK at all? u call Jonathan a highest coward but when u are called a stupid girl u expect d MODs to ban them. if not for anything respect Jonathan cos he is older than u and again no matter ur struggling to achieve it in life u can't sit where Jonah has sat or attain what u have gained.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by henryuzor(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
we don't need independence message from you....what we need is all our monies your family and friends looted
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by mare23ayo(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:
GEJ. Your silence is causing a tumult in the present administration. They cliamed the woes of 56years is all your fault.

God is vindicating you Shaaa. There has been so much unrest in the camp of your enemies. We knew where you left us and where Buahri has stupendously taken us

Some of you just open your mouth sometimes which makes me wonder if you actually well brought up or educated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting / DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.