Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (35836 Views)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Kosy79:
Are u OK at all? u call Jonathan a highest coward but when u are called a stupid girl u expect d MODs to ban them. if not for anything respect Jonathan cos he is older than u and again no matter ur struggling to achieve it in life u can't sit where Jonah has sat or attain what u have gained.
No, come and take me to the hospital. No matter the provocation I will not insult any of you because none of you is feeling the hardship Jonathan's acceptance of that fraud election and coward attitude has cost me.
I am too enlightened to insult all of you Insulting me. I have to respect the rules governing this forum
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Teespice(f): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods what is the meaning of this insults you are allowing on this thread/forum? Has your forum turned to insults ground? Seun take note of the above insult on my person if you are truly neutral and not loyal to a section of Nigeria or party.

but you have been calling jonathan a coward and other unprintable names since yesterday.

you should be banned first.
aridirin.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Kyase(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods what is the meaning of this insults you are allowing on this thread/forum? Has your forum turned to insults ground? Seun take note of the above insult on my person if you are truly neutral and not loyal to a section of Nigeria or party.
Lol, crying foul ..............

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Teespice:

but you have been calling jonathan a coward and other unprintable names since yesterday.

you should be banned first.
aridirin.
Tell me the rule I breached by calling Jonathan unprintable names and stop being a .....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by columbus007(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Oga jona how far naw
him dey undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Garshyzee(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

If the insult I quoted was mere observation to you then I think Nigeria educational system needs total overhaul

see u contradicting urself... if i were u i would spend more time improving on ur iq so u could process info right in d near future.... cos ur a jackass...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by TPAND(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2016
mare23ayo:

Some of you just open your mouth sometimes which makes me wonder if you actually well brought up or educated

You don't have to comment here if you are so pained, do you? Look for post about Buhari fighting corruption, and exposing the wrong deeds of GEJ's administration to express your grievance. Remain well brought up and continue your education, we are not in a competition with you

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Kazrem(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

Buhari please jail this coward call Jonathan for me, e jo.
Shey dem never remove your head sha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Teespice(f): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Tell me the rule I breached by calling Jonathan unprintable names and stop being a .....

being a what? complete your statement.

you can't take what you have been dishing out. what does that tell about your person?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Teespice:

being a what? complete your statement.

you can't take what you have been dishing out. what does that tell about your person?
Is that your answer to the question on the rule I breached by insulting Jonathan? jeezzzzzz, our educational system needs total overhaul
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Charly68: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2016
These leaders must have their heads examined,we vote for them the know how to talk but not to Govern. Demanding for patriotism from citizens you misgoverned & thrown into quandary to me is the height of hypocrisy. We shouldn't be hearing all this smooth talk with bad actions here and there..who is deceiving who here. Please let this People stop deceiving us. We shouldn't take them serious until we start seeing the desired changes that we voted for at different governmental frontiers

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by elsomm(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
Look out for the haters from North and West poles desecrate this thread because of the cowardice attitude of Jonathan.

Buhari please jail this coward call Jonathan for me, e jo.

Calling GEJ coward is no name calling or insult? You should be banned first!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Teespice(f): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Is that your answer to the question on the rule I breached by insulting Jonathan? jeezzzzzz, our educational system needs total overhaul

since you noticed that the educational system needs overhaul, send your proposal to the proper quarters and stop whining like a lost puppy.

word to the wise: stop fooling around. person wey you dey insult no send you talk more of knowing you exist.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
elsomm:

Calling GEJ coward is no name calling or insult? You should be banned first!!!
Please do indicate the rule I breached? I mean nairaland rules
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Teespice:

since you noticed that the educational system needs overhaul, send your proposal to the proper quarters and stop whining like a lost puppy.

word to the wise: stop fooling around. person wey you dey insult no send you talk more of knowing you exist.
then stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by mastermaestro(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Searching4love.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by richard870(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Temptee101:
You are wrong daft. You are the most fo.olish of all endowed f.ools, if u doubt me ask ur father.

Ode
Lolz cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by glo3nity: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
:-XMust their always be quarrel..?, that is why Nigeria can never be settled!

It is very bad to compare the living with the dead because the dead has nothing to say.

Please...give him a breathing space after all.., no be only him get mouth!!

Reference to...

Having said this, I invite you all to read my thrilling, captivating and educative story titled TEARS OF A GROWN MAN and please support me with your comments.

God bless you and thanks!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by Teespice(f): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
mtchewwwwwww
you need that advice more than I do.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by jice(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ezyp:
Remember, do not think of who will make Nigeria great. Instead, think of how you will make Nigeria great. May God bless Nigeria and may God bless her people. GEJ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1262491287134576&id=105479482835768
[size=18pt][/size][b][/b]

The thoughts of a patriot. Bubu us busy apportioning blames and exonerating self from Nigeria's problems
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Teespice:

mtchewwwwwww

you need that advice more than I do.
You are the one crying unbehalf of Jonathan here because I called him coward. Of course he is a coward if not, Buhari is not someone to defeat or be allowed to even govern as a councillor in a saner clime
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by oyatmicah(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

See where hatred has landed you into, is Yara Dua name of a living president? Iyabo has nothing to tell us except to gorillas like him
babes u need to check ur sense of humor, it will save ur life, even after seeing d laffin emoticon?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by oyatmicah(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

You are the one crying unbehalf of Jonathan here because I called him coward. Of course he is a coward if not, Buhari is not someone to defeat or be allowed to even govern as a councillor in a saner clime
nd if all dis dey pain u, carry ur mata go court or goto Ado rock nd stop crying here. arindin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by emymeeky: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy shaaaaamme!!

When you referred to Jonathan as coward, you didn't call on the mod to see you. As someone said , your IQ may be in recession

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by ceecee02: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Did I insult any nairalander? there is no rule preventing me from insulting our presumed leaders but there is barring insult on any member here.

kapish

insult is insult
kapish!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
emymeeky:

Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy shaaaaamme!!

When you referred to Jonathan as coward, you didn't call on the mod to see you. As someone said , your IQ may be in recession
Shey u b Jonathan ni? common getnout of this place. What is even you guys problem ni? Is it because I am trying to be on side of caution that is making u guys exhibit your ..........

I insult Jonathan because I am at cross with him, how is that your problem? Is Jonathan your father or mother (only if you have....)
Mods, I won't take it again since u r enjoying it. henceforth I will desecrate this forum since that is what u (mods) want by condoning this nonsense from fellow nairalanders. I will activate 100 monikers if u ban because I am tired of this lukewarm attitude from you mods toward the insults being petted on me.

They have breached rule 2 and still doing same but none of you is banning or warning them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by dimieprincess(f): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
insult me here again and refer to your.... generation yet unborn.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by emymeeky: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Shey u b Jonathan ni? common getnout of this place. What is even you guys problem ni? Is it because I am trying to be on side of caution that is making u guys exhibit your ..........

I insult Jonathan because I am at cross with him, how is that your problem? Is Jonathan your father or mother (only if you have....)
Mods, I won't take it again since u r enjoying it. henceforth I will desecrate this forum since that is what u (mods) want by condoning this nonsense from fellow nairalanders. I will activate 100 monikers if u ban because I am tired of this lukewarm attitude from you mods toward the insults being petted on me.

They have breached rule 2 and still doing same but none of you is banning or warning them

Jonathan was my president and oga. An insult on Jonathan is an insult to me. By the way, why are you worried when you're insulted ? Did you create yourself ? Is it your fault your IQ is low ? I think God should be worried he created you with low IQ not you.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria will rise again.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message by joisfeko: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

which kind dirty hero of democracy Jonathan be for yo eye so? He is the highest coward Nigeria has ever known
ruggedgoat,if u call oga jona coward what will u then call bubu because its very clear that oga jona is far better than Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.