Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? (3765 Views)

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Am I Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by samzzycash(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aderola15:

Shey e wa okay sir? Greenlight kor indigolight. let any ediot try that rubbish with me and say goodbye to his deek
first play with his deek and see the outcome mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
samzzycash:
first play with his deek and see the outcome mtcheew...
Berra don't hiss away your destiny, I don't remember quoting youundecided
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Goldmaxx:
why can't you pretend to have sense

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by AfroMighty(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Iamhatey:
I pray your sisters and daughters face the same thing!

Animal
Oloriburuku
madam taken it easy, thou am not in support of this but the girl started it, why touch a man's penis when he isn't your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
i don't understand, she touched his manhood many times, if a girl says no she means yes, with what i have learnt, some girls are the cause of them being raped, u touched someone's dick what do they expect him to do?

Did you say No to her toucing you? Did she continue anyway, did she pin you down, force your pants off and proceed to touch and handle you anyway?
Did she decieve you to come look at a rat on her room only to lock the door and proceed to touch your penis?
She may say her touching you was an accident. Yes. It has happened to me. Touched a woman's butt by accident. But you, you raped her. Big difference.
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Divinehealer:

Did you say No to her toucing you? Did she continue anyway, did she pin you down, force your pants off and proceed to touch and handle you anyway?
Did she decieve you to come look at a rat on her room only to lock the door and proceed to touch your penis?
She may say her touching you was an accident. Yes. It has happened to me. Touched a woman's butt by accident. But you, you raped her. Big difference.
he is not a rapist, u are talking rubbish, this same thing happened to my brother in 2012, she kept on touching his dick not once not twice, she attracted him, am already to defend this guy anywhere, why touch his dick if u don't want sex, are u stupid?

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by DozieInc(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
OP, do you know the definition of rape?
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by EEZe(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aderola15:

Shey e wa okay sir? Greenlight kor indigolight. let any ediot try that rubbish with me and say goodbye to his deek
goodbye to his dick :' is unfortunate that your husband may lost his dick
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2016

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Are you not that 100l student that raped a girl days ago? Anyway, you are so full of shiit

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by ElsonMorali: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
OP. You try. Which part of stop don't you understand?

Good news and bad news.

Good news: she can't prove that you raped her just as you can't prove that it was consensual.

Bad news: it doesn't matter. She doesn't have to prove anything. As long as she has more financial and social clout than you, you are going to pay for your actions if she so wishes.

Prepare yourself bro. Your life is about to get a lot interesting.

Don't forget to update us here.

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by samzzycash(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aderola15:

Berra don't hiss away your destiny, I don't remember quoting youundecided
werey
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by eyinjuege: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
if we refuse u girls, u girls will say we are dull lipsrsealed

Better be called dull than a rapist.
Imagine the stigma, and being on a sex offender's register for life....

Op, you should have reported her or warned her seriously never to touch you in such a sexual manner.

That's however no excuse to rape her.

No means No.
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by chigoizie7(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
She resisted, she cried, but overpowered her,

Bros, u are simply a rapist.
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2016
luminouz:

Good analogy.... Seems there is a nigga with my mindset on women out dia!
God bless you dear.. You just said everything kiss
By the way, some girls seff.. Nd this is why i dislike feminist talks angry
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2016
chigoizie7:
She resisted, she cried, but overpowered her,

Bros, u are simply a rapist.
if you think abouh it, boys are sexually molested than girls seff but Op seff no try nah, you cannuh do like a real man so you resorted to coercion? sad
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by chigoizie7(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
if you think abouh it, boys are sexually molested than girls seff but Op seff no try nah, you cannuh do like a real man so you resorted to coercion? sad

Sweetheart, trust me, I know better when it comes to boys being molested( especially, by those aunts that were asked to look after us. That is a story for another day).

I know the girl was giving him all the green lights in the world.

But she resisted,she cried, she begged, but u still forced her.

The thing is, she liked him, she wanted him, but she ain't ready yet( op talk say she be virgin sef). She wasn't ready to do it @ that point in time.

Anyways, the deed is done, but that's how I classify "RAPE".
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

Sweetheart, trust me, I know better when it comes to boys being molested( especially, by those aunts that were asked to look after us. That is a story for another day).

I know the girl was giving him all the green lights in the world.

But she resisted,she cried, she begged, but u still forced her.

The thing is, she liked him, she wanted him, but she ain't ready yet( op talk say she be virgin sef). She wasn't ready to do it @ that point in time.

Anyways, the deed is done, but that's how I classify "RAPE".
Yes indeed, it is
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by luminouz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Thanks babe! Abi na! BTW...wia in Ibadan do u stay? Am around UI
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Rozaystunna(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The girl shouldn't have gone that far with him. It shows how uncultured she was but the guy couldn't try subtle way rather he raped her.

That guy should be castrated if his story is true grin
look at you
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jenny1010:
fuccking rapist...
shut up she molested him first birdbrain
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
a non feminazi? You're a rare bird
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rozaystunna:
a non feminazi? You're a rare bird
well well.. i am grin
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
luminouz:

Thanks babe! Abi na! BTW...wia in Ibadan do u stay? Am around UI
Not too far from u.i sha smiley
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op you rape am sha, but I no fit blame you I blame the girl for teasing you to Bleep, now she doesn't want it again mchwww rubbish bird brain young girls. angry just beg her wella so sh no go report you oo. Pray because moni Wetin pipo wan hear
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Not too far from u.i sha smiley
OK.....
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
nma24:
Are you not that 100l student that raped a girl days ago? Anyway, you are so full of shiit
raped ki raped ni, useless mentality, this country won't move forward with ur type, a girl touched his manhood, not once buh twice, how is he full of shiit? Is just like a setup
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Tobichuks08: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic / Are All Girls This Desperate ? / Konji Na Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.