Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB (9675 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
limeta:
We are all biafras and avengers
Nothing anybody can do
Telling us how to live our lives ,
Lost souls.

You're Igbo girl claiming Niger Delta and igbos are one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Olizey(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's too bad the SS is caught in the middle of this shit.

Even though Nigeria is currently in a bad state,
I as a Niger Deltan stand with one Nigeria.

Which is to say; Bleep BIAFRA! cool

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Olizey:
It's too bad the SS is caught in the middle of this shit.

Even though Nigeria is currently in a bad state,
I as a Niger Deltan stand with one Nigeria.

Which is to say; Bleep BIAFRA! cool

They will call u Yoruba soon

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
All the antics of the Yorubas and the Hausas are glaring! No Niger Deltan wish to stay in this hell-hole and no south-south either! It is the North and the West that are forming the so call "Niger Deltan Dissenting Voice" just the way they formed reformed-avengers, reformed-IPOB, reformed-PDP, very soon they will form reformed APC! By God's Grace.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Daniel1990:
All the antics of the Yorubas and the Hausas are glaring! No Niger Deltan wish to stay in this hell-hole and no south-south either! It is the North and the West that are forming the so call "Niger Deltan Dissenting Voice" just the way they formed reformed-avengers, reformed-IPOB, reformed-PDP, very soon they will form reformed APC! By God's Grace.

So these guys blackpanda , Afriifa , Olizey , is also pretending to be Naija Delta ?
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Olizey(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

They will call u Yoruba soon

Na for them pocket o smiley
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by limeta(f): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You're Igbo girl claiming Niger Delta and igbos are one

You ve yr reasons
why not niger delta claiming igbo
You just want to divide us
What are you afraid off
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Afriifa(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So these guys blackpanda , Afriifa , Olizey , is also pretending to be Naija Delta ?
the funny thing is dat u choose to ignore the truth. Self pity.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afriifa:
the funny thing is dat u choose to ignore the truth. Self pity.
read again before u comment
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by jpphilips(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
id911:

You this guy, i have observed you for a long time with your useless anti Biafra rhetoric but that's not my/our concern. Pls leave us the Niger Delta out of your madness. For your info we have solidify our brotherhood with the Igbos and your idiotic divide and rule tactics which your fathers used in the past can no longer work.

A word is enough...

I don't care who goes with who, just ensure that the FG investments in both regions are duely paid for and hand over sealed.
Let me see how oil will flow in the Niger delta without investments, If you wish to take them by force, be kind enough to peruse the diaries of South Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by jpphilips(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Daniel1990:

continue sampling online opinions we meet in the creeks.
That is precisely how you dolts win election online.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
jpphilips:

continue sampling online opinions we meet in the creeks. That is precisely how you dolts win election online.
All Niger Delta want Biafra grin
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm not keen about Biafra, but the OP is definitely going to choke himself to oblivion, soon on Biafra matter. I wonder if you are payed to do this? Biafra is Tsunami; you can stop it. cool
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
blues20:
I'm not keen about Biafra, but the OP is definitely going to choke himself to oblivion, soon on Biafra matter. I wonder if you are payed to do this? Biafra is Tsunami; you can stop it. cool

I can definitely stop it. Thank u nwa chineke
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by APCsupporter: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I we can definitely stop it. Thank u nwa chineke
angry
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
APCsupporter:
angry
u don't provide evidence like I do grin
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by APCsupporter: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

u don't provide evidence like I do grin

Lol I agree 100%. But half a loaf of bread is better than nothinggrin
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol I agree 100%. But half a loaf of bread is better than nothinggrin

If you're a real APCsupporter support APC in Aba main market where they like burning people grin
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by APCsupporter: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

If you're a real APCsupporter support APC in Aba main market where they like burning people grin

I don't need to go that far na. In some parts of the North here dem no born me to show my support for APCgrin. But patience is the key. By 2019 I will decide whether to continue supporting them or not
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by LoveDecay(m): 3:24am On Oct 04, 2016
the hunger in the east is affecting them senses grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2016
LoveDecay:
the hunger in the east is affecting them senses grin

Niger Delta is Biafra map and must join Biafra grin
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by proeast(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
badboywizzy:
All the threads created by Biafraudexposed are so meaningless, even his source of information is not weighty at all.

I think OP should go get a job. I however urge all intelligent Nairalander's to avoid threads created by Biafraudexposed until he creates something meaningful in future.
Leave that jobless brat to continue in his stvpidity atleast his attempts keeps boomranging on him, all of them will be shocked and shamed to discover that many Niger Deltans are more pro Biafra than some Igbos. Biafra is a project of like minds, nobody is superior or inferior, we all have equal rights and opportunity, it will not be like a parasitic country like Nigeria!!!
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by proeast(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
nonsobaba:
Lol. I always knew that this whole biafra agitation is for igbos to steal nigerdelta oil. The same thievery they accuse fulani of perpetuating in d region. Biafra is all about one thief trying to replace another.
Afonjas & treachery! This yoruba imposter even choose to bear Igbo name in his attempts to divide Igbos & Niger Deltans, what a shame!
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
proeast:
Afonjas & treachery! This yoruba imposter even choose to bear Igbo name in his attempts to divide Igbos & Niger Deltans, what a shame!

I am igbo and I hate fraud.
And besides BiafraudExposed is not an Igbo name
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by proeast(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I am igbo and I hate fraud.
And besides BiafraudExposed is not an Igbo name
The afonja imposter I qouted goes by the name Nonsobaba or are you the owner of both handles
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
I thought u were replying him about me...
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
proeast:
The afonja imposter I qouted goes by the name Nonsobaba or are you the owner of both handles

How can u say I own Nonsobaba and BiafraudExposed
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Afriifa(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

read again before u comment
lol. It took me so long to understand your sacarstic statement
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Afriifa:
lol. It took me so long to understand your sacarstic statement

I can't even see my quote. Many people keep telling mods to ban me. Especially if u only saw my topic
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Xflint(m): 5:05am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Ezeokwu Chineke

Sir u cant u cnt even speak ibo correctly and u claim hard core igbo. Nawa oooo.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Xflint(m): 5:07am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Ezeokwu Chineke

Sir u cant u cnt even speak ibo correctly and u claim hard core igbo. Nawa oooo.

An Igbo man cant make this kind of statement. ''Ezeokwu Chineke'' there is how there it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning / FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.