Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB (9505 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Xflint(m): 5:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Afriifa:
and who Told the Biafrans they can conquer Niger Delta in War? Death is calling some people sha.

see how u presented his rubbish u jumped in and concluded it.

Must people commenting in there arent igbo alone Yorubas are there, Hauses are there and even other tribes claiming igbos are also there...

There create igbo names and make useless comment to cause this distractions.

I checked the link over and over again... I noticed one thing which is ''dont check comments, check names of the person commenting''.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Xflint(m): 5:25am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I am igbo and I hate fraud.
And besides BiafraudExposed is not an Igbo name

what is ur name? And ur facebook name.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Xflint(m): 5:30am On Oct 18, 2016
pedrilo:
If Biafra insist they must go with us (ND) then better Prepare to be our slaves as he who pays the piper dictates the tune

I dont even what to say... What i will say is simple God let me or my generation have the kind of brain/mindset you have.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by honeychild(f): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
limeta:
We are all biafras and avengers
Nothing anybody can do
Telling us how to live our lives ,
Lost souls.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by beautyoftheLord: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2016
But come o. Niger deltans think about it deeply. If Biafra succeeds in going. Would you really love to stay back with the " ever backstabbing westerners" ? Or the "ever ready jihadist Northerners doing "the will of Allah" ready to slaughter you like a chicken"? Just a food for thought. Imagine staying back with these lot.
Re: Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
beautyoftheLord:
But come o. Niger deltans think about it deeply. If Biafra succeeds in going. Would you really love to stay back with the " ever backstabbing westerners" ? Or the "ever ready jihadist Northerners doing "the will of Allah" ready to slaughter you like a chicken"? Just a food for thought. Imagine staying back with these lot.

Live them to decide don't conquer them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi / General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon / Taraba Declares Indefinite Curfew Over Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.