Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix (2656 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by ericuzor(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Israeli model, Orit Fox had a close shave with a python but the reptile came off second best. This is an old video which has just gone viral. The video shows her playing with the large snake, everything seemed fine until she tried to kiss it. Apparently, the scaly fellow didn't fancy her and her affectionate display angered it, it promptly lunged at her and sunk its teeth into her breast.

The woman screamed and initially tried to yank the snake from her breast. But the snake would not let go, even when a man came to her rescue.

After several more seconds, the snake eventually let go. Ms Fox reportedly needed a tetanus shot while the snake later died from silicon poisoning after biting the model's surgically enhanced breasts.

Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by Ozilian(f): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy hahahaha dat serves her ryt
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by EniHolar(f): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2016
ericuzor:
It promptly lunged at her and sunk its teeth into her breast.

The woman screamed and initially tried to yank the snake from her breast. But the snake would not let go...

Who no like better thing grin
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by kufre2010: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Dear Friend,
For the past 4 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract MASSIVE financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready. (And it looks like you are.)
Just the fact you’re reading this short letter tells me you want to attract more money into your life through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.
We advice you keep aside every other thing to avoid distraction and pay maximum attention to every single line of this letter.
It is better you are informed and consciously refuse to act on an opportunity than missing out completely.
To be right upfront – We're a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it's earning potential today. In fact, you’ll be surprised at just what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!
Let me explain...
If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

As I write this, a message alert came through on my phone.
Here’s what the message says:
“GENESIS Tickets to London still up grabs!
Play NOW to win & visit our cinema on July 25th, 7 pm for the grand prize presentation!
Text GENESIS to 5031!”.
GENESIS
The Message above is a promotion by Genesis Cinemas (they have outlets in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja). If I reply to their message, they get paid =N=50 by whichever network operator I am using, in my case, MTN.

Why am I telling you all these?
It’s simple

Because, You see, not too long ago, it used to be that only the BIG companies were able to set up these GSM short codes. They monopolized the industry and greedily kept the money for themselves.
However, after relentless research and determination, companies like ours figured out the secret and broke down the barriers. We became a VAS PROVIDER solely because of YOU! Meaning that right now. . .

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily.

FOR A FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO SET UP YOUR SMS SHORTCODE AND MAKE OVER N85000 WEEKLY TEXT ACCEPT IN SMS TO 35818
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by Horlahmah(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2016
ericuzor:

..... while the snake later died from silicon poisoning after biting the model's surgically enhanced breasts.

cool Look before you bite
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by Horlahmah(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2016
kufre2010:
Dear Friend,
For the past 4 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract MASSIVE financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready. (And it looks like you are.)
Just the fact you’re reading this short letter tells me you want to attract more money into your life through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.
We advice you keep aside every other thing to avoid distraction and pay maximum attention to every single line of this letter.
It is better you are informed and consciously refuse to act on an opportunity than missing out completely.
To be right upfront – We're a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it's earning potential today. In fact, you’ll be surprised at just what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!
Let me explain...
If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

As I write this, a message alert came through on my phone.
Here’s what the message says:
“GENESIS Tickets to London still up grabs!
Play NOW to win & visit our cinema on July 25th, 7 pm for the grand prize presentation!
Text GENESIS to 5031!”.
GENESIS
The Message above is a promotion by Genesis Cinemas (they have outlets in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja). If I reply to their message, they get paid =N=50 by whichever network operator I am using, in my case, MTN.

Why am I telling you all these?
It’s simple

Because, You see, not too long ago, it used to be that only the BIG companies were able to set up these GSM short codes. They monopolized the industry and greedily kept the money for themselves.
However, after relentless research and determination, companies like ours figured out the secret and broke down the barriers. We became a VAS PROVIDER solely because of YOU! Meaning that right now. . .

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily.

FOR A FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO SET UP YOUR SMS SHORTCODE AND MAKE OVER N85000 WEEKLY TEXT ACCEPT IN SMS TO 35818

Which network should I use to send

Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by KingRex1(m): 1:30am On Oct 02, 2016
EniHolar:

lol, even snake?
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Make we watch the kind of breast we dey suck ooo. Chaaaai

1 Like

Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by MajesticD(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2016
smithsydny:
Make we watch the kind of breast we dey suck ooo. Chaaaai
My broda...exactly what caught my attention, that means the bre@$+ was even more poisonous than the snake's fangs. Chai indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by oyatmicah(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2016
lying-on king/queen dats a scene frm d movie "snakes on a plane"
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by bitchcrafts: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Jeesu!
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2016
MajesticD:

My broda...exactly what caught my attention, that means the bre@$+ was even more poisonous than the snake's fangs. Chai indeed!!!
to tell u of a truth bro.. Women are more mischivious..
Re: Snake Sinks It's Fang Into A Model Lovely Breast Pix by AreTheyBitches(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
EniHolar:

Silicon breast na better thing?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones / The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa / I Have A New Boyfriend, But I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.