Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, (18417 Views)

Tunji Abayomi Writes Tinubu Again- SaharaReporters / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by AmbodOfLASU: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2016
EastGold:
Lol

A crown on a clown does not make him a king.

Tunji Abayomi cannot win his ward in a clear contest.

We are from the same LGA

I doubt if he will win his ward. I'm also from Akoko. I grew up around Arigidi - Ikare axis before moving to Lagos. The thing is, if Akeredolu is basing his hopes on someone like Tunji who couldn't get 10votes in the primary election,then he is a champion if he comes third after the polls.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Oblang(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
Them to dey hype that drunkard tinubu..make e sit down one place jhor

in other news when i won comment nobody ask or beg me to type this morning, am jst saying incase tinubu fans rush come to full my mention this morning na better banned them dey ask for be dat oo

Wetin u Sabi..
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by bolinxman: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2016
arewafederation:

Why will APC not win Ondo?
I'm from Ondo State,Aketi is not a popular candidate.The primary election was manipulated in his favour because of presidency interest in him.The contest is now between AD and PDP.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by bolinxman: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

I doubt if he will win his ward. I'm also from Akoko. I grew up around Arigidi - Ikare axis before moving to Lagos. The thing is, if Akeredolu is basing his hopes on someone like Tunji who couldn't get 10votes in the primary election,then he is a champion if he comes third after the polls.
Tunji Abayomi cannot win his polling unit,we are from the same LG Area.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by arewafederation: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2016
modath:

Miracles only happen when there is an enabling atmosphere, is it this one that the APC folks are on the war path?

Whoever advised APC (Oyegun, & his cohorts) to manipulate the primary is their mortal enemy... They gave their "sure dinner" to cats and dogs to feed on...

PDP wasn't in the race to start with ,( forget the social media lies being bandied about, Mimiko is a persona non grata and his pick has inherited the angst), their primary was the main election & november just a mere confirmation but they bungled it... What a damn shame!

I cannot state whether the intentional gaffe by Oyegun and supporters would cost APC the elections in Ondo, but it sure doesn't make them look so different from the PDP, and I expect them to hurriedly rectify this "honest mistake" by the chairman.

Anomalies like this brought PDP to the pitiful state it finds itself today.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Deen77: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2016
seunmsg:
Abayomi is just a joker who should be ignored. He cannot win his polling unit not to talk of delivering the entire state. Any talk of APC winning the election in Ondo state is long dead as Akeredolu is no longer in the race. At best, he will win just Owo local government and come a very distant third. The election is now between Eyitayo Jegede of PDP and Olusola Oke of AD.

Don't mind the useless lawyer, with evidence of rigging, Abraham can stop Akeredolu in court.

If is in a country were there's rule of law, what happened in River state Will repeat itself in Ondo. Court will nullify Akeredolu primary election.

What is Abraham waiting for approach the court for justice.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by bolinxman: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2016
martineinstein:
i like d way ondo ppl are pocketing tinubu.

Fashola,amechi,amosun,fayemi and co are really giving dem confidence
Their efforts in Ondo State will be futility,Aketi will come distance third.He is not a popular candidate.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by nwonyeife(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Nomata how you reason the mata, tinubu still get level die for APC, d way I dey reason am so apc wan use dier hand dabaru their own party.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by mentorandfriend(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Real change.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by mentorandfriend(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2016
So they're trynna dump Tinubu after all he did for them. I'm so ashamed of APC. Every new day, I get more reasons to regret ever supporting or voting these strange bed fellows, clueless retards into power.

I pray Olusola Oke of AD wins it finally.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by arewafederation: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2016
bolinxman:
I'm from Ondo State,Aketi is not a popular candidate.The primary election was manipulated in his favour because of presidency interest in him.The contest is now between AD and PDP.

Then APC should have itself to blame .
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by everozone: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Did APC win Edo guber election?A big NO.They stole it.In due time d owner will take what belongs to him.APC should stop ranting and braging over Edo election which in real sense they didn't win.Who in his/her right frame of mind will vote APC?
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by modath(f): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2016
arewafederation:

I cannot state whether the intentional gaffe by Oyegun and supporters would cost APC the elections in Ondo, but it sure doesn't make them look so different from the PDP, and I expect them to hurriedly rectify this "honest mistake" by the chairman.

Anomalies like this brought PDP to the pitiful state it finds itself today.

Sometimes I wonder if APC leaders have amnesia... They need to be rudely shaken, so they can quickly return to reality from their reverie.... Aversion for PDP does not in any shape or form confer on them undying love.. They keep testing... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by senatordave1(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2016
everozone:
Did APC win Edo guber election?A big NO.They stole it.In due time d owner will take what belongs to him.APC should stop ranting and braging over Edo election which in real sense they didn't win.Who in his/her right frame of mind will vote APC?
Sharap.u tink everybody reasons sentimentally like you? The question is about edo polls and in edo apc is far better than pdp and obaseki would be a better governor.its better to be under oshiomhole than to answer to anenih,ikimi and igbinedion.not everybody is suffering like you.if apc rigged,pdp would not have gotten up to 100,000 votes

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by senatordave1(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Oke is the next governor of ondo.I repeat,he would win the 6 lgas in ondo. South.pdp would win 4 lgas in ondo central.akure south would be by a landslide and also in ondo east where mimi is from.they would win akure north and ondo west marginally.bw ifedore and idanre,they would win 1 and apc would take 1 or the both.in ondo north,boroffice and abraham would deliver the 4 akoko lgas to oke by a wide margin.aketi would only win owo and ose.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Victorblaze14(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2016
They don't learn from history bro... Awolowo was used by the north to put down the only people that could challenge the north. Awo thought they would reward him handsomely; they dealt with him. MKO Abiola was used by the north to deal Awo his last political blow that sent him on his journey to after life. MKO was promised heaven and earth by the north; they stripped him, smelt his rump and killed him. Tinubu was used by the north to put down an emerging power block that was already changing the political equation that has been in favour of the north. They promised him to be figure heads, while he will be 'National Leader'. They are dealing with him now. Enter Fashola the new poster boy of the north. They will use him to deal with Tinubu and promise him power and influence. When he begins to grow, they will deal with him too... Ndi ofe will never learn. "

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by arewafederation: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2016
modath:

Sometimes I wonder if APC leaders have amnesia... They need to be rudely shaken, so they can quickly return to reality from their reverie.... Aversion for PDP does not in any shape or form confer on them undying love.. They keep testing... lipsrsealed

Let them keep testing while we keep watching.....hmmm
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Enesi47: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2016
FagsamPHP:
lol, when OLUSOLA OKE already decamped to AD in other to contest.... The game is no longer between PDP vs APC, The game is PDP vs OLUSOLA OKE'S (AD).... PDP will floor anybody in Central, OLUSOLA OKE to win massively in the south, AKETI can't win NORTH....... This is Ondo politics, APC to come third in the coming election
una Don start the same permutations that is not work Edo election again
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by everozone: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=senatordave1 post=49847595]
Sharap.u tink everybody reasons sentimentally like you? I can't join issues with u cos people like u know d truth but choose to lie.It is even crystal clear to the blind that APC massively rigged d election.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Etinosajay(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Abayomi doing Akeredolu harm with his thoughtless comments

So he isn't allowed to air his thoughts anymore? Because you as Tinubu's police will arrest him
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by anigbajumo(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Some people comments gat me laughing here,OKE will emerged second after Eyitayo??It is nothing but a Taboo,am still yet to see how OKE will pull such crowd barely 6weeks to election.The battle is between APC nd PDP even thou mimiko is a silent nd dangerous politician vur APC will buried him alive .Tinubu can't be watching his institution (which Aketi is a member) to go down just like that.

No matter how,Tinubu will still support Aketi nd the matter might be table in Court after APC victory.

Let wait nd c.....

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Ecosystem4u: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I really don't like the way these guys are talking to Tinubu. angry
We are saying same thing cool
Boleyndynasty2:
I really don't like the way these guys are talking to Tinubu. angry
We are saying same thing
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by SamiraF: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Buhari has deceived and betrayed Tinubu the way he betrays all his helpers. Tinubu will take his revenge. AD is reloading. Buhari don enter one chance.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by GoggleB(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
senatordave1:
Oke is the next governor of ondo.I repeat,he would win the 6 lgas in ondo. South.pdp would win 4 lgas in ondo central.akure south would be by a landslide and also in ondo east where mimi is from.they would win akure north and ondo west marginally.bw ifedore and idanre,they would win 1 and apc would take 1 or the both.in ondo north,boroffice and abraham would deliver the 4 akoko lgas to oke by a wide margin.aketi would only win owo and ose.
And what makes you think Segundo and Borrofice wud support Oke..
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by GoggleB(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
anigbajumo:
Some people comments gat me laughing here,OKE will emerged second after Eyitayo??It is nothing but a Taboo,am still yet to see how OKE will pull such crowd barely 6weeks to election.The battle is between APC nd PDP even thou mimiko is a silent nd dangerous politician vur APC will buried him alive .Tinubu can't be watching his institution (which Aketi is a member) to go down just like that.

No matter how,Tinubu will still support Aketi nd the matter might be table in Court after APC victory.

Let wait nd c.....
Which state are you from?
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by daryoor03(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Come November APC is winning that election in Ondo
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Babacele: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pavore9:
Tinubu is a deity that would consume itself.
I disagree with you. This deity even when nailed to the political cross and assumed dead rosed to defeat the devil -PDP. What is happening which you may not understand in Ondo is a microcosm of an emerging macrocosm at the national stage. Simply the fabled thesis and antithesis which will synthesize a new political order. Go and read that letter Tinubu wrote few days ago . It goes beyond Oyegun. the letter is an Oracle of some sort only a smart politician like Atiku knew the implication of. With an open mind ,read it again.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by TerrorSquad147: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Should I comment??
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Babacele: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Let wait nd c.....
It is obvious you don't understand what is at stake in Ondo. Mimiko became a political phenomenon in just 2 weeks with a barely known political party -Labour party- to defeat Olusegun Agagu of PDP . So 6 weeks is too much for Olusola Oke ,who had come 2nd in d last gubies, to b d real APC in AD color if Aketi whose Ondo North votes from d 4 Akokos of Borrofice and Abraham are already boosting Oke's southern grip, does not do the needful. But can he? God bless Jagaban.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by anigbajumo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Babacele:
It is obvious you don't understand what is at stake in Ondo. Mimiko became a political phenomenon in just 2 weeks with a barely known political party -Labour party- to defeat Olusegun Agagu of PDP . So 6 weeks is too much for Olusola Oke ,who had come 2nd in d last gubies, to b d real APC in AD color if Aketi whose Ondo North votes from d 4 Akokos of Borrofice and Abraham are already boosting Oke's southern grip, does not do the needful. But can he? God bless Jagaban.

Lol,That was when yaradua doesn't interfere in court judgement not the present government led by PMB.Mimiko declared winner in court not by Inec,what is yer point sir??federal might is not even enough for Yer overhyped OKE in 2012....
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by anigbajumo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Babacele:

Really, kindly show me your evidence??
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Tunami(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:
Apc forget Ondo

You can't win ondo

You guys lack internal democracy

You rode to power on the same thing you accused pdp of

Am not a blind follower
now i know that you're one of those tinubu paid e-warriors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina / Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.