Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, (18415 Views)

Tunji Abayomi Writes Tinubu Again- SaharaReporters / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by ideology(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I really don't like the way these guys are talking to Tinubu. angry
because?
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
modath:

Miracles only happen when there is an enabling atmosphere, is it this one that the APC folks are on the war path?

Whoever advised APC (Oyegun, & his cohorts) to manipulate the primary is their mortal enemy... They gave their "sure dinner" to cats and dogs to feed on...

PDP wasn't in the race to start with ,( forget the social media lies being bandied about, Mimiko is a persona non grata and his pick has inherited the angst), their primary was the main election & november just a mere confirmation but they bungled it... What a damn shame!

You have always been objective. Your use of words shows that you have something great up your sleeves. How I wish my fiancée can be this brilliant.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Babacele: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Really, kindly show me your evidence??
the trend of recent happenings in Ondo is my evidence. forget Ondo central as all the candidates will share the votes there. ask yourself if Aketi has won Borrofice n Abraham to himself from their comrade in grief -Olusola Oke? And for anybody that understands Akoko voting pattern, Boroffice enjoys a cult like following which transcends his birth among the Oka people, and recently with Amodeni Isua n co joining in giving him bulk votes. then add the aggrieved Ikares who would gladly listen to Abraham . Tunji Abayomi is a light feather who can't win his ward , so his constituency which was very loyal to Mimiko but felt betrayed would be happy to join forces with Ondo old PDP members still pained by an outsider pushing them out of their 'home': by implication Olaiya Oni's Ishe, Akunu, Arigidi and Okeagbe, Irun -Ogbagi, Ajowa, ikaram etc would naturally join their brother in Oka / Isua and Ikare so that 'we do not loose out totally 'in the emerging ondo scheme of things . Ose of Bode Olajumoke would prefer to go the Akoko way. let us watch and see.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Babacele:
the trend of recent happenings in Ondo is my evidence. forget Ondo central as all the candidates will share the votes there. ask yourself if Aketi has won Borrofice n Abraham to himself from their comrade in grief -Olusola Oke? And for anybody that understands Akoko voting pattern, Boroffice enjoys a cult like following which transcends his birth among the Oka people, and recently with Amodeni Isua n co joining in giving him bulk votes. then add the aggrieved Ikares who would gladly listen to Abraham . Tunji Abayomi is a light feather who can't win his ward , so his constituency which was very loyal to Mimiko but felt betrayed would be happy to join forces with Ondo old PDP members still pained by an outsider pushing them out of their 'home': by implication Olaiya Oni's Ishe, Akunu, Arigidi and Okeagbe, Irun -Ogbagi, Ajowa, ikaram etc would naturally join their brother in Oka / Isua and Ikare so that 'we do not loose out totally 'in the emerging ondo scheme of things . Ose of Bode Olajumoke would prefer to go the Akoko way. let us watch and see.

This guy grew up in Akoko, I think. I know these places you mentioned. I was in Okeagbe for 2 years.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Babacele: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,That was when yaradua doesn't interfere in court judgement not the present government led by PMB.Mimiko declared winner in court not by Inec,what is yer point sir??federal might is not even enough for Yer overhyped OKE in 2012....
The legal battle that Jagaban head to free Ondo,Edo,Ekiti, Osun etc caught PDP napping. and now let us be fair to PMB ,has he interfered in any electoral judicial squabble involving his 'Party'? Maybe I don't know.

Despite his party denying him of his partisan paternity, Oke came second in 2012 against the perception that the contest was between ACN Aketi and Mimiko. Frankly speaking, most APC voters and mimiko haters would prefer to vote for the APC of their heart- Olusola Oke unless Jagaban steps in. If Daura likes let him connive with Mimiko, who is a political prostitute, to rig but we shall see .
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Babacele: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stealthideals24:

This guy grew up in Akoko, I think. I know these places you mentioned. I was in Okeagbe for 2 years.
lols, I love travelling and political adventures.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by anigbajumo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Babacele:

You gat me laughing, game of politics is beyond all this mere statistics. If jagaban steps in,forget borrofice nd Abraham won't support Aketi,24hrs is long in a political organization where unity is Paramount. Quote me back or bookmark this page."If Jagaban step's in,OKE won't came out 2nd".
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by anigbajumo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Babacele:
The legal battle that Jagaban head to free Ondo,Edo,Ekiti, Osun etc caught PDP napping. and now let us be fair to PMB ,has he interfered in any electoral judicial squabble involving his 'Party'? Maybe I don't know.

Despite his party denying him of his partisan paternity, Oke came second in 2012 against the perception that the contest was between ACN Aketi and Mimiko. Frankly speaking, most APC voters and mimiko haters would prefer to vote for the APC of their heart- Olusola Oke unless Jagaban steps in. If Daura likes let him connive with Mimiko, who is a political prostitute, to rig but we shall see .

Lew wait nd c....
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Tmoyo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
arabbunkum:
The Jagaban is gradually being cut to size. What a pity.
hmmm u av a point, buh am sure if u av someone like tinubu in ur family...u will biliv what this man worth even if he lacks sizes....
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Babacele: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

You gat me laughing, game of politics is beyond all this mere statistics. If jagaban steps in,forget borrofice nd Abraham won't support Aketi,24hrs is long in a political organization where unity is Paramount. Quote me back or bookmark this page."If Jagaban step's in,OKE won't came out 2nd".
we are saying the same thing, I think. The factor X being Jagaban in this equation.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by modath(f): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stealthideals24:

You have always been objective. Your use of words shows that you have something great up your sleeves. How I wish my fiancée can be this brilliant.

Thank you. smiley
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by precious1967(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
dr. abayomi has 4gotten dt oke is going to reduce d votes of akeredolu. abayomi is ignorant of politics. tinubu is still relevant in in nigeria politics today.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Eddodoh(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
The way this guys talk and treat Tinubu with no regard whatsoever. I am beginning to sympathize with him.

It shows that there is a grand plot to rubbish him.
Re: We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, by Slleexyz: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good afternoon and I hope this get to seun that owns nairaland. .and I will employ the mods to create an avenue to speak or communicate with seun directly. .to start with, I joined nairaland not quite long and it as always been a pleasure but I have always been an active user and follower of this platform..now let get to why I decided to past this information to seun,so many things happen around us which we notice and ignore but some things happen to understand ones impression that this country is full of deceit and dishonest attitude towards business.We have a long way to go..it happened when I saw an advert of what I attached to this messages. .the fone number 08161357284 is for a scammer and he will meet his waterloo. .He collected 1,500 etisalat credit from me and he went off..I laughed and moved on..but he should be very careful with who he deals with...I have every means of dealing with him, My Dad is CP and I have an unc in the army all I need is to forward his number..but i have moved on..the 1,500 credit wont stop me from forging ahead in life..but my point is I respect this platform very much cos of the good work the mods have been doing and particularly seun ..dont allow scammers to spoil your good work. .I screen munched and attach it so that other nairalanders can have a clue to who am talking about..."He can run but he can not hide"..he has stopped picking calls. .and am sure he will be some where abusing the people at the helms of affairs that they loot ...but they started from some where and he is on that path..we should check ourselves first b4 pointing fingers...Seun be careful with the advert you allow. .gracias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi / Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic / PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.