Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. (7098 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / What Sort Of Dangerous Photo Shoot Is This? / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 4:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Marriage with Nigerian women has turned sour in all ramifications. No love,no respect and no honour from the marriage institution anymore which has necessitated my decision of never getting married again and to put this here.

Few weeks back I got a message on Facebook from a woman who looked quite older in body and appearance. It was visible this woman had achieved the multiple motherhood status by the eyes judgement of her physical appearance, but
Curiously I played along. She told me she was a long abandoned mother of four but has since resolved to date again.
This explanation didn't sound so bad and I decided to Grant her a little emotional succor by playing along with the romantic game. At least I have had such experiences from age 14 with bold older women.
But for what it's worth,I decided immediately I was never going to give in to her demand of becoming a sexual partner which I clearly told her. She begged and said everything possible to dispell my accusation that she looked married to me because I briefly remember checking out her status a week prior to her first message when I observed so much love reaction from her on my every post and also remember seeing "married" on her status.
Unsolicited nudes hit my phone in no time. It was her! Olympus had fallen greatly and there seemed no catch except maybe her money because she seemingly had a bit of it and eagerly asked what I wanted in money's worth which I declined again but only stuck to the romantic exchange....Oh! I am an expert in pleasing women with the right words at the right time so I clearly gave that.
Lo and behold I got another message few long days into the online relationship from a man with same name warning me to stay off his wife as they were still married and living together. I immediately went after him with a Stern warning never to approach a stranger to ask him to leave his wife alone as she was clearly the one doing the hunting. I also told him how worthless women have become to do such
and also offered him my ex wife as extra fun and he concurred.
Now he has gone on to break up the marriage and she approached me again for the real thing which I declined with a warning never to contact me ever again due to her treacherous lies against the poor man called her husband.

Guys be vigilant against such killer women who will go to any length.... women develop some respect for marriage if you go into it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Last message

2 Shares

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by columbus007(m): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Ok i don hear,thank you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Sundrus: 6:24am On Mar 10, 2021
grin Some yeye boys wey their pweek no get direction go happily fvck craze comot for the woman body. U be her spec na why she still dey disturb u, but unfortunate for her u get morals & principle. Soon she go meet the ones wey no get & na from there her woes go start.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by chatinent: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Ego cannot type basic English expressions but needs sth light.

I suspect Oshodi boys at work. The same husband is Ego and his team, or this is one man on dual phones.

Nigerian nymphos don't beg to spend on you. They spend on you and watch out for rejection.

Have a nice century.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by networkrecharg: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2021
OP .... Ur last Question ok the screen shot was unnecessary!

I thought u said u called it an END.

Be disciplined and end the conversation forever.

The man will never forgive U!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2021
You are confused..
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by westlius(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2021
chatinent:

I suspect Oshodi boys at work. The same husband is Ego and his team, or this is one man on dual phones.

Nigerian nymphos don't beg to spend on you. They spend on you and watch out for rejection.

Have a nice century.
Oil (No B Power Oil Oo) dey ur head

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2021
A lot of married oloshos are looking for innocent young men to ruin their lives with their old expired pussies. It's not my portion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2021
networkrecharg:
OP .... Ur last Question ok the screen shot was unnecessary!

I thought u said u called it an END.

Be disciplined and end the conversation forever.

The man will never forgive U!!!
don't be silly!! Check dates
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Nonexistent1:
A lot of married oloshos are looking for innocent young men to ruin their lives with their old expired pussies. It's not my portion.
my inbox is filled with messages from married women asking for sex...why then should I get married? And all will almost be ready to terminate their husbands for real,men beware.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Drsnives(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2021
The dangerous..the better.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Telegram234(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2021
The future is Female.. cheesy
zzor no go see this one ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Kondomatic(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2021
It's funny how you lots attack Nigeria women upandan when it comes to infidelity and keep mute about men like its our birthright to cheat.

Try using your girlfriend's Facebook, you will see that at least 4 out of every 10 guys in her inbox are likely married.

Oga, men and women cheat. That's just it.

Women at least used to save us the emotional trauma by not rubbing it on our faces unlike we do to them.

It was until recent that they become bold, prolly because they've had enough.

Night clubs are a lot like PTA meeting these days, old men coming in with young girls, those are people's husband.

Marriage with Nigeria women is very beautiful.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Kebbiprince: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Vaiki:
my inbox is filled with messages from married women asking for sex...why then should I get married? And all will almost be ready to terminate their husbands for real,men beware.
They're not married women, they're yahoo boys, they will kill u when u book appointments, are u a learner?

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Kebbiprince: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Nonexistent1:
They're not married women, they're yahoo boys, they will kill u when u book appointments, are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by EFULEFU1(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2021
tongue
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by lasisi69(f): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Vaiki:
JOSEPH is that you ? cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by stupidmod3: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Vaiki:
Marriage with Nigerian women has turned sour in all ramifications. No love,no respect and no honour from the marriage institution anymore which has necessitated my decision of never getting married again and to put this here.

Few weeks back I got a message on Facebook from a woman who looked quite older in body and appearance. It was visible this woman had achieved the multiple motherhood status by the eyes judgement of her physical appearance, but
Curiously I played along. She told me she was a long abandoned mother of four but has since resolved to date again.
This explanation didn't sound so bad and I decided to Grant her a little emotional succor by playing along with the romantic game. At least I have had such experiences from age 14 with bold older women.
But for what it's worth,I decided immediately I was never going to give in to her demand of becoming a sexual partner which I clearly told her. She begged and said everything possible to dispell my accusation that she looked married to me because I briefly remember checking out her status a week prior to her first message when I observed so much love reaction from her on my every post and also remember seeing "married" on her status.
Unsolicited nudes hit my phone in no time. It was her! Olympus had fallen greatly and there seemed no catch except maybe her money because she seemingly had a bit of it and eagerly asked what I wanted in money's worth which I declined again but only stuck to the romantic exchange....Oh! I am an expert in pleasing women with the right words at the right time so I clearly gave that.
Lo and behold I got another message few long days into the online relationship from a man with same name warning me to stay off his wife as they were still married and living together. I immediately went after him with a Stern warning never to approach a stranger to ask him to leave his wife alone as she was clearly the one doing the hunting. I also told him how worthless women have become to do such
and also offered him my ex wife as extra fun and he concurred.
Now he has gone on to break up the marriage and she approached me again for the real thing which I declined with a warning never to contact me ever again due to her treacherous lies against the poor man called her husband.

Guys be vigilant against such killer women who will go to any length.... women develop some respect for marriage if you go into it.
send her my way
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
It's funny how you lots attack Nigeria women upandan when it comes to infidelity and keep mute about men like its our birthright to cheat.

Try using your girlfriend's Facebook, you will see that at least 4 out of every 10 guys in her inbox are likely married.

Women at least used to save us the emotional trauma by not rubbing it on our faces unlike we do to them.

Night clubs are a lot like PTA meeting these days, old men coming in with young girls, those are people's husband.

Did she have to lie that she was single? And put her family through the humiliating effect.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
chatinent:

Have a nice century.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
chatinent:

Have a nice century.
Bros I am content with what I have and can never be tempted by such women because of money. And if I made this up may Amadioha keep punishing my ancestors but if it's true may Amadioha send all this women your way and may you have sexual dealings with them....ise!!!
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
@OP, I donno if you're making up this shii. When I was in to this kinda stuff years back most married women don't beg to do something for you, they mostly try to convince you to have a meeting with them (in a secluded hotel)... Then you go from there. If your game is tight(you're good in bed)... Then your phone no go rest from her begging to do anything for you.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Authoreety: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Serious matters
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by chatinent: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
Vaiki:
Bros I am content with what I have and can never be tempted by such women because of money. And if I made this up may Amadioha keep punishing my ancestors but if it's true may Amadioha send all this women your way and may you have sexual dealings with them....ise!!!
As though Amadioha has any powers.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
chatinent:

As though Amadioha has any powers.
hahahaha!! Bros abeg leave me.. anything you believe in is ok abeg. Free me and think what you like.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
TysonsCorner:
@OP, I donno if you're making up this shii. When I was in to this kinda stuff years back most married women don't beg to do something for you, they mostly try to convince you to have a meeting with them (in a secluded hotel)... Then you go from there. If your game is tight(you're good in bed)... Then your phone no go rest from her begging to do anything for you.
Brother whether made up or not,just read and pass abeg no be fight. And there's nothing to prove.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Vaiki:
Brother whether made up or not,just read and pass abeg no be fight. And there's nothing to prove.

WTF? Look don't you fuc.kin quote me.... You are the one trying to prove shit!!! Just trying to tell a "Juu" man like u how it goes, I don't give a fuc.k about proving anything to anyone here. Besides you better focus on genuine hustle.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kondomatic:

4 out of 10 abi 10 out of 10 guys grin
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Kondomatic(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
lefulefu:
4 out of 10 abi 10 out of 10 guys grin
Abi oo my brother.

But guys don't talk about it
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Abi oo my brother.

But guys don't talk about it
well the thing is the way married men dey chase single ladies same way many married ladies run after single dudes.though in the man case he go let the girl know he is a married man but In the married woman's case she go dey hide am to the guy.u have to be very observant to know that the lady wey u dey with is probably married.though if u do d equation na married men dey run after single girls pass married women going after single guys but married men rarely hid their status.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Handsome Man In Nigeria ( very handsome Photos) / Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) / Evry Guy Luv Dat Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.